Treatment of Adenomyosis
Treatment Of Adrenal Masses
Treatment of Anencephaly
Treatment of Azoospermia
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Treatment of Bartholin Abscess
Treatment of Birth Defects
Management of Bleeding During Pregnancy
Treatment of Breast Infection
Treatment of Breast Problems
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Breast lumps
Treatment of Burns
Chemical Peels Treatment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Treatment of Colloid Goitre
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Submit a review for St.Isabel's HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have given some information about epilepsy for general population.
I hope it will create more awareness in general population about debilitating condition.
Increased uric acid level cause many problems in our body.
1. Lack of water intake cause accumulation of uric acid in our body.
2. Intake of high protein diet.
3. Because of liver problems.
4. Because of kidney problems.
5. According to ayurveda this a problem of vatrakta.
1. Pain and swelling in toe.
2. Joints pain specially in finger's joints in initial stage.
3. Red patches on skin with itching.
4. Increase pitta in nadi (pulse).
5. Swelling in all joints especially in ankle joint and below knee.
7 ways to reduce uric acid level:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Drink soda water daily.
3. Drink coconut water daily.
4. Take chandan ark.
5. Drink khus decoction
6. Drink cold milk
7. Avoid badi vegetables like arbi, kathal, peas, culliflower, urad dal, rice.
In life the most reverent foremost relationship could be of truthful faithful amazing frienship which could be immense pleasure than anything to soothe the painful souls and heal the mind as well. These could be only possible with only righteous friends in the life which also leads to attain gloriness in the other phases of life cycle too.
Sometimes it could face hardship to an uneventful circumstances and these could be ultimately overcome with absolute grace with holy power of divinity, of consciousness and prayers. As this also an enlightenment of the souls involved.
As this could be of ethernal's lesson to the society and environment to the glory of amazing lovable and faithful souls involved with righteous conscious and purity in thoughts.
Smoking or consuming smokeless tobacco is very harmful for your teeth. It can lead to various oral diseases like oral cancer, gingivitis, periodontitis and tooth decay.
There is a common misconception that minor pain or pain in various parts of the body does not indicate a heart problem. Some people are surprised to discover that not all heart attacks involve massive pain or a collapse that results in the need for an ambulance. In fact, some indicators are so insignificant that people overlook or dismiss them. If you have any of the symptoms below, you should see your doctor and ask him if they could be early signs of heart disease.
This painful condition is sometimes the precursor to cardiac arrest, although it can also recur for years without triggering any more serious signs. Angina is the most common early warning of cardiovascular disease and can manifest itself in a variety of ways, including a feeling of heaviness in the chest, pain, a squeezing sensation, weight on the chest or a deep pain that causes you to catch your breath. Many people mistake angina for heartburn or indigestion, particularly since the pain is sometimes felt in other areas of the body, including pain in the shoulder, the middle or upper region of the back or even the jaw line.
This is the narrowing or blocking of the major arteries due to the build-up of plaque from too much cholesterol. It is also referred to as hardening of the arteries. As the arteries become clogged, blood flow to and from the heart is restricted, forcing the heart to work harder. Most people first notice poor circulation that leads to difficulty keeping their hands and feet warm.
* More early signs of heart disease:
There are other indications of heart disease that may come and go for months or even years without an individual connecting them with any sort of serious problem such as cardiovascular illness. Among these are dizziness, shortness of breath after exertion or exercise, sweating, a rapid pulse and heart palpitations. Many people dismiss these signs if they are under fifty years of age, particularly if the symptoms come and go.
* A family history of early heart disease or heart attacks
If there are other close relatives in your family who are contending with heart disease in any form, it could be a sign of genetic familial hypercholesterolemia. If a parent, sibling or child has been coping with cardiovascular health problems, they and the rest of the family should be tested for fh.
# The silent signs of heart disease:
For some people, the early signs of heart disease aren’t felt or heard, but are discovered as the result of testing of some kind. High cholesterol is one such symptom that can eventually lead to more serious, painful conditions after years of being a silent time bomb. Many health care organizations now recommend that if any man younger than 55 or any woman younger than 65 is diagnosed with heart disease, their immediate family members should be tested for high cholesterol and familial hypercholesterolemia because of the risk associated with a family history of heart disease.
Talk to your doctor if you or a member of your family shows any signs of early heart disease. Don’t disregard signs of early heart disease in women, no matter how unlikely they seem. Early detection and treatment can keep small health concerns from turning into major health issues.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
Timely intake of meals: for better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
Sleep: sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
Aloe vera: an ounce of aloe vera juice a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
Turmeric: haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric
Triphala: this combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
Hingvastak churna bet ween meal with deshi ghee is help ful to gastritis indigestion flatulance
Lavanbhaskar churan with sankh bhasm help to reduce abdomen pain due to indigestion.
Maintaining your hair is probably one of the most tiresome things because hair needs a lot of attention and if you choose to ignore it, it gets all messy and scruffy, thus making it all the more difficult for you to maintain it any further. There may be many gels and lotions in the market that promise you the best and most shiny hair, but you know better because all of us have been there. The moment you stop using the gels, your hair turn into a larger version of a swallow's nest and you are left with the eternally perplexing question, what should you do to your hair to maintain their health? Well we thought we could help you with these hacks.
- Comb wet hair with a lot of careand and as much time as they require. The reason for this is that wet hairs are very fragile and are prone to damage. They can break pretty easily. So experts suggest you to comb them from their roots with a comb that has widely spaced teeth.
- Every 6 to 8 weeks, trim the outermost edges of your hair. This will help you avoid split-ends and also keep your hair in a fairly good shape. Also trimming may help you cut out the grey hair that is likely to show itself distinctly if not taken care of.
- If you use conditioners for your hair, make sure that you wash it off using cold water.Cold Cold water helps your hair avoid shocks that can otherwise be felt because of the hot water. Thus it is safe to say that cold water helps your hair maintain its strength in such conditions.
- Sulphate shampoos have made their way in the markets recently and their popularity has surged to quite an extent. Sulphates clean your scalp of all the dirt, but at the same time they also wash off all the essential oils in your hair, so experts suggest thatsulphate sulphate free shampoos should be used as much as possible.
- If you have dry hair, it is suggested that you avoid colouring your hair.The The reason for this is the fact that dry hairs are likely to get damaged to a great extent if you dye them.
Finally, do not do anything that would impart heat to your hair, like straightening or ironing them. Heat damages your hair in the worst manner. If you follow these simple tricks and tips, there is a good chance that your hair may seem to be all the more wonderful and better than ever, and make every day of yours a good hair day!If If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you canconsult a dermatologist.
Health benefits of ghee
Energy booster: the wide range of fats that compose ghee include medium-chain fatty acids, which are very useful for the body and can be processed by the liver and burnt as energy, not passing into adipose tissue or contributing to weight gain. For athletes or other people with active, high-energy lifestyles, ghee can provide the necessary burst of energy that you might need to get through a particularly challenging day!
Allergy issues: since ghee is dairy-free (having had all of the dairy residue simmered off), lactose intolerant individuals or those who cannot consume butter are free to enjoy the flavorful treat of “butter” in the form of ghee without worrying about the gastrointestinal problems that normally follow.
Heart health: although most people associate butter with fat and a decline in heart health, the rich variety of fats in ghee can also provide a healthy boost to the heart. Omega-3 fatty acids can help decrease your levels of unhealthy cholesterol and provide an energetic balance to your fat intake.
Reduce inflammation: ghee possesses butyric acid, which is one of the most beneficial short-chain fatty acids that the body needs. Butyric acid has been shown, in recent research, to actually decrease inflammation in parts of the body, particularly in the gastrointestinal tract, and is now a recommended dietary addition for some people with ulcerative colitis. Furthermore, ghee enemas have long been used in traditional medicine for inflammation of all kinds.
Antioxidant activity: the health benefits of vitamin a are widely publicized and the power of carotenoids in terms of eliminating free radicals in the body are extremely valuable. When you add the antioxidant capacity of conjugated linoleic acid and butyric acid to the power of vitamin a contained in ghee, you have a powerful anti-cancer substance that could help reduce oxidative stress throughout the body.
Eye health: the significant levels of vitamin a in ghee make it ideal for protecting eye health. Carotenoids are antioxidants that specialize in eliminating and neutralizing the free radicals that attack the macular cells, thereby preventing macular degeneration and the development of cataracts.
Immune system booster: butyric acid, perhaps the most important element in ghee, has also been linked to the stimulation of t-cell production, which are the heavy-hitting cells of the immune system. In other words, ghee can supercharge your immune system in addition to all of its other health benefits!
A final word of warning: all of the benefits mentioned above make ghee sound like an ideal substitute for butter; however, as mentioned a number of times, ghee is made purely of fat, so excessive consumption of ghee can dramatically change your fat intake and can act as a negative dietary choice. Be careful about your intake and study the fat content of the ghee you choose to consume. Also, speak to your medical professional to ensure that your fitness level can handle a shift to a higher fat diet.
1. Pack it in advance
At the moment, food is still allowed in all forms of transportation (plane, bus, train, boat) so use it to your advantage by packing easy to-go meals and snacks to keep in your carry on. If you are traveling through the airport, all foods must be wrapped, packed, or contained. Also, the no liquid over 3.5 ounces rule applies here so leave dressings, sauces, or creamy substances at home if they are greater than said amount.
Here are 7 healthy travel snack examples:
1) Dried fruit and nut mix – Mix your favorite combo and throw them into the perfectly portioned snack bags. Some of my favorites are pistachios (shelled) and dried cranberries or raisins and almonds. For a lower calorie, crunchier option, add a high fiber cereal (6gm of fiber, 8gm of sugar) 2) nut butter sandwich – choose your favorite and slap it between 2 slices of 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread. I love justin’s nut butter travel packs as an option too.
3) Fruit – Make it easy by throwing a portable fruit in your bag. Apples and bananas are great go-tos for this.
4) Turkey sandwich – Try a low-sodium turkey breast (nitrate/nitrite-free is also a great choice) on 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread with your favorite mustard. Hint: adding mustard in between turkey slices will prevent soggy bread.
5) Veggies slices – If you don’t have the time to cut them, buy them pre-cut and throw them into a sandwich bag. Here’s an article on the best healthy snacks for the office that can also make a great travel snacks.
6) A health food bar – Choose ones that are made from whole and minimally processed ingredients and at least 8 grams of protein. Also, watch the sugar in these bars. Try to aim for less than 12 grams of sugar per bar. Some of my favorites include kindbar protein plus, think thin, nugo bar, oskri bar, clif mojo, the good bar, luna, luna protein, and simply bar.
7) Protein powders – These are great if you have a re-usable water bottle. Throw powder in with water or skim milk and you’ve got a great treat. Tera’s whey and vega offer great to-go packs!
If you are traveling by car, bring a cooler. This will expand your options tremendously!
2. Buy it on your way:
If you weren’t able to pack in advance, which is ideal, you can make the right choice when purchasing food at the airport, train station, gas station, or bus station. A few items that are available at most terminals and stations are:
Turkey or chicken sandwich
Nonfat or lowfat yogurt and fruit
Nuts mixed in nonfat or lowfat yogurt
Salads (with dressing on the side)
Trail mixes (without added sugary candies and chocolate)
Water (don’t go for sugar beverages, just don’t!)
3. Look around
Most of us rush to the station or terminal to sit and wait. Instead of going to the first vendor, use that time to look around at your options (and get some exercise). There has been a huge trend toward offering healthier options in almost all travel areas including airport terminals, bus stations, rest stops, and train stations. I know it isn’t perfect everywhere, but if you pack what you can, you can make it work!
4. Call ahead
If you are on a flight that will be serving meals, call the airline ahead of time. Most airlines will accommodate your health needs by offering meals that are lowfat, vegetarian, gluten-free, low sodium, etc. Or, opt out of airplane food all together by packing your own meal.
5. Stay mindful
Who wants indigestion, an upset stomach, or low energy when traveling? eating unhealthy foods while traveling may be easy, but it won’t make traveling fun. Keep this in mind when perusing your options.
6. Stay hydrated
It is important to stay hydrated while traveling, which is especially important on long flights. We feel most comfortable when humidity is around 50% – meaning the air is 50% saturated with water. Air in an airline cabin can fall to as low as 1% on long flights.
Dehydration can lead to headaches, muscle cramps, fatigue, and reduced concentration. Water and herbal teas are great ways to keep you going. If you are prone to upset stomachs or nausea, bring along a few herbal tea bags such as ginger or chamomile.
7. Smart restaurant choices
These can make or break a diet. Think about the same things you would if you were home:
Take a look at the menu online or ahead of time, if available.
Choose meat and fish items that are steamed, broiled, baked, grilled, poached or roasted.
Choose vegetables that have been steamed over sautéed or fried.
Ask for dressing accompaniments on the side such as dressing, sour cream, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Limit alcohol – I would suggest not doing this while you are in travel, especially if you are driving. If you have other modes and must partake, go for a glass of wine; lite beer; or a small a liquor with club soda, water, or on the rocks.
Massage your hair with pure coconut oil mixed with fresh lemon juice everyday for 10 to 15 days, this ayurveda beauty tip helps in curing dandruff problems.
Acne is a long-term skin diseasethat that occurs when hair folliclesare are clogged with dead skin cellsand and oil from the skin. Acne is characterized by areas of blackheads, whiteheads or pimples, greasy skin, and possible scarring. The resulting appearance can lead to anxiety reduced reduced self esteem and in extreme cases depression.
Genetics is thought to be the cause of acne in 80% of cases. Acne primarily affects areas of skin with a relatively high number of oil glands, including the face, upper part of the chest, and back. During puberty, in both sexes, acne is often brought on by an increase in hormones such as testerone.
Tips for preventing Acne:
Keep Your Skin Clean:- Whether or not you have acne, it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin, cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. Washing more often than twice daily is not necessarily better; it may do more harm than good. Use warm, not hot, water and a mild facial cleanser. Using a harsh soap (like deodorant body soap) can hurt the already inflamed skin and cause more irritation. Avoid scrubbing your skin harshly with a washcloth, an exfoliating glove, or loofah (a coarse-textured sponge). Gently wash it with a very soft cloth or your hands. Always rinse well, and then dry your face with a clean towel. Also, use the washcloth only once.
Moisturize- Many acne products contain ingredients that dry the skin, so always use a moisturizer that minimizes dryness and skin peeling. Look for "noncomedogenic" on the label, which means it should not cause acne. There are moisturizers made for oily, dry, or combination skin.
Watch What You Put On Your Hair: Avoid using fragrances, oils, pomades, or gels on your hair. If they get on your face, they can block your skin's pores and irritate your skin. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Oily hair can add to the oil on your face, so wash your hair often, especially if you're breaking out. Got long hair? Keep it pulled away from your face.
Contact Dermatologist for individual expert opinion For queries/appointments call 9004839333. Clinics at Malad, Juhu and Bandra.
Hello, I am 26 year male, non smoker and non alcoholic I hv dark skin from childhood itself. Please suggest some solution for fair skin.
He is 33 years single. Muscular pain in penis occurs only while erection for about a day after ejaculation by means of nocturnal emission. According to degree of putting force while penis erects, the pain also increase and decrease respectfully. Even in mild erection or sensation, mucous discharges. Also, feels weak erection and muscle of penis. Requesting for appropriate remedies. Thanks.
Trying to conceive from last 3 months but unable to get pregnant. But in these 3 months 1-2 days prior to period some brown clot is coming out n then periods comes. Also 4-5 days prior to period I am feeling very cold. 2-3 days prior to period I feel like doing lot of sex or love. If in case if anybody is getting pregnant then is there any white discharge every day or only during ovulation? It will be mine 3 years of marriage but except last 3 times ,we were not using any condom or contraceptive pills still why I am not getting pregnant. My periods are regular. Cycle is of 25 days. No medical issues.
My pennis is very small approx 2 inch in normal and 2.5 inch during ejection. Help me out to increase length and width.
Hello Dr, I am working in night shifts for the past 20 days. So my body is getting heat .my hair is falling n my small small pimples r coming on my face. Wgat should I do now?
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.
Childbirth is a very strenuous procedure, one has to undergo. Just like pregnancy, vaginal childbirth can take a toll on your health. But, there are certain simple tips and tricks you can have up your sleeves which can ensure you stay in optimal health post child birth.
Listed below are a few steps one can undertake to take care of your body after childbirth:
A healthy meal: Since childbirth, both vaginal and C-section, are strenuous procedures, you should choose to eat healthy and balanced meal which provides your body with the necessary nutrients and energy. Since, you are also breast-feeding, you need the required nutrients to pass off to your child.
Good rest is a must: You need to sleep on time and rest to relax your body. If you do not rest enough, you will be able to see the negative effects on your skin, manifesting in the form of puffy eyes and reduced energy levels. This puts extra strain on your body. Hire a nanny if you must; but, make sure you sleep on time to give your body the desired rest.
Work-out: You definitely cannot work-out in full flow after you have just had a child as your body is still healing. However, what you can do is engage in mild forms of Yoga stretches and breathing exercises to relax your body. Working out will help you relax your muscles and lose the fat, your body has gained during pregnancy. It also releases ‘endorphins’, the ‘happy hormones’ which make you feel better, both physically and psychologically.
Drink a lot of fluids: It is advisable for you to consume fluids after childbirth. The fluids relieve your body from toxin build-up and help in detoxifying and relaxing your body. Opt for vitamin based drinks and smoothies which impart sufficient nutrition to your body.
Heal your perineum: The best way to take care of your perineum is by cleaning it with lukewarm water and a few drops of aromatherapy oils or bath salts. Invest in a hazel pad if required as the gentle squirts of water help in cleaning the bacteria and blood off your perineum.
Over time, our joints, connective tissues and muscles go through a lot of wear and tear. Additionally, certain conditions may also cause problems, including inflammation and conditions that create persistent pain. These conditions usually fall under the broad category of arthritis, which can be of many types. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) happens when your immune system targets your joints and causes inflammation. RA influences the joints on both sides of the body, for example, both hands, wrists and knees. This symmetry separates it from other kinds of arthritis. It can affect the skin, eyes, lungs, heart, blood, or nerves.
Various signs of inflamed joints are as follows:
Stiffness: Functioning of the joints becomes rigid and doesn't move properly. It is particularly severe in the morning. While those with different types of arthritis have stiff and immobile joints in the morning, people with rheumatoid arthritis take over 60 minutes before their joints feel free.
Swelling or Inflammation: Liquid enters the joint and gives rise to inflammation.
Extreme pain: Irritation inside a joint makes it painful and delicate even to touch. In a chronic condition, this may also lead to fractures.
Redness and warmth: The joints might appear hotter and more pink or red than the skin around it.
Needless to say, your lifestyle choices affect all aspects of your physical wellbeing, and that also include your joints- especially if you are suffering from arthritis. It’s a common theory, that joints which are strained and stressed by bearing the burden of extra pounds show more inflammation, wear and tear and stiffness which lead to aggravation of arthritic pain. Here are a few holistic approaches to consider; certain changes in your existing lifestyle that can help you to reduce your arthritic pains:
- First and foremost, it’s important that you must indulge in plenty of exercises every single day, to keep pounds off and thus help yourself handle this degenerative disease.
- In case of creating a healthy diet plan, stick to low calorie and low carb foods. Also be sure that you are consuming lots of vegetables and fruits in your diet. This also helps you to keep fit and put a break on the obesity factors that are detrimental to your health.
- As even a few extra pounds can worsen arthritic pain, keep track of your weight and talk to your orthopedic doctor to determine your optimal and healthiest weight. Focus on this prescribed weight coefficient and keep tracking your weight loss patterns unless you have reached your goal.
- Cut down on alcohol. There has never been a finer alternative to that.
- Feeling depressed or stressed by arthritic pain is a common syndrome among arthritic patients. Nevertheless, on the flipside, such reactions actually worsens the agony of this disease and inhibit you from doing what you need to do, such as taking medications and exercising to keep yourself fit at the end of the day.
Although admittedly, making drastic modifications in your lifestyle can be painful and difficult at first, these are the best remedies for easing arthritic pain in a natural way.
Don’t just rely on medications, take control of your disease in a holistic manner and you’ll soon find yourself in control of your life again.
Being overweight is a large risk factor for osteoarthritis because it puts a large amount of stress on weight-bearing joints. This damage is largely preventable by losing excess weight and increasing safe activity. Exercise (as long as it does not put dangerous strain on the joints) will improve your muscle strength. Strong muscles will support your weight-bearing joints and ultimately lower the chances of the negative symptoms of OA. Regular exercise can help prevent and reverse these effects. Several different kinds of exercise can be beneficial, including range-of-motion exercises to preserve and restore joint motion, exercises to increase strength (isometric, isotonic, and isokinetic exercises), and exercises to increase endurance (walking, swimming, and cycling). Exercise programs for people with rheumatoid arthritis should be designed by a physical therapist and tailored to the severity of your condition, your build, and your former activity level. Getting a sufficient amount of rest is also necessary for management of OA symptoms.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.