Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anitha Parthasarathy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha ParthasarathyYour feedback matters!
Doing sex with my partner either oral or vaginal or going back. Is it safe doing Intercourse at back (rectal) area?
- Medical Process: IVF (used in gestational surrogacy) and IUI (used in traditional surrogacy) are very different medical procedures. Generally, IUI is a simpler process that requires the surrogate to undergo fewer fertility treatments. In addition, intended mothers will not need to take fertility medications or undergo the egg retrieval process, as their eggs will not be used to create the embryo.
- Legal Process: Traditional surrogacy laws tend to be more complicated than gestational surrogacy laws. Because the surrogate is the biological mother of the baby in traditional surrogacy, she has parental rights that will need to be legally terminated after the baby is born. In some states, this means that the non-biological parent of the child will need to complete a stepparent adoption to obtain parental rights. These additional legal procedures are not required in the gestational surrogacy process, as parentage is established before birth using a pre-birth order.
- Wait Time: Most surrogacy professionals, including Southern Surrogacy, only handle gestational surrogacy cases. In addition, many surrogates prefer gestational surrogacy because it is less legally and emotionally complicated for them. This can make it difficult to find a willing traditional surrogate and agency to complete the process, increasing intended parents’ wait times in traditional surrogacy.
- Costs: On average, the cost of gestational surrogacy tends to be higher than for traditional surrogacy. This is primarily due to differences in the medical process; IUI is less expensive than IVF and tends to involve fewer medical procedures and fertility treatments.
- Risks: Traditional surrogacy poses a greater emotional and legal risk than gestational surrogacy. Because the surrogate is the biological mother of the child in a traditional surrogacy, she may be more likely to emotionally bond with the baby, making it more difficult to hand him or her over to the intended parents. And because she has parental rights to the baby, she could theoretically challenge the surrogacy arrangement in court, which could result in a lengthy and expensive legal battle for everyone involved.
Since 6 months, flow of period is not proper as sometimes only 1-2 day or 2-3 days but in very less amount. As gas problem is very high during these days and have to intake 1 meftalspas medicine for stomachache.
Hi, I'm 24 years old and overweight. I weight around 75 kgs and my Height is 5'4. I am suffering from pcod since 5 years and along with this I have fatty liver plus hypothyroidism. I keep alone most of the time and doesn't really enjoy the crowded places. Also I'm worried about myself I'm taking medication for thyroid also, I'm not sure how to manage all these problems at once. Please suggest some solution or changes in lifestyle. Thank you.
Why does the CDC recommend HIV screening for all pregnant women? And how can I tell if I am infected with HIV? What are the symptoms?
Hello. My age is 22. I'm suffering with vaginal itching and vaginal dryness from 3 days. Can you please help me in this.
Topical steroids using as fairness creams without doctor's surveillance that to for prolonged period leads to potential side effects. Make the skin get addicted to topical steroid. Steroid creams initially reduce inflammation so acne and pigmentation vanish like miracle and again reappear on attempt to withdraw. This is becoming distressing to the person so will continuously use the cream for years. This leads to many side effects which become tough even for dermatologist to treat.
Some of the side effects are-
1. Thinning of skin
2. Telangiectasia- small vessels under the skin becomes visible
3. Steroid-induced acne
5. Depigmentation of skin
6. Unwanted facial hair
7. Delayed wound healing, bruises
8. Rosacea- erythema and itching even with little sun exposure
People using such steroid creams please stop them and visit near by dermatologist to deaddict your skin. Get it treated before it becomes never ending problem.
I am 23 years old. My periods was on 27 June and then I had sex on 14 July and on 24 July I had bleeding for 3 days. Then I take a pregnancy test on 6 and 7 august it came negative and done a sonography, it also negative results. Then is am pregnant? I am feeling nausea, vomiting from 6 july. What should I do?
while going out in sun protect yourself from sun by applying good sunscreen of SPF 50 n goggles to protect your eyes.Always drink clean n lots of water to keep yourself hydrated. Happy summer.