Doctors in Deepam Hospitals
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Deepam HospitalsYour feedback matters!
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
‘Asthma’ is a serious expiratory disorder, whereby, the patient faces difficulty in breathing or dyspnoea due to various factors such as allergies, bronchial infection, anxiety or stress and occupational hazards. In all the cases, it leads to excessive bronchial spasm and mucus accumulation, plugging the bronchial which leads to paroxysms and the patient starts panting heavily. But it is completely chronic without any complications.
Although allopathic measures such as inhalers and steroids can temporarily help to control the situation, yet, homeopathy has proved even more useful for asthma as the treatment is completely natural and does not carry the uncertainty of side effects like the steroids. It not only helps to reduce the intensity of spasms, but also, tries to cure the actual cause of asthma itself. Consequently, after a complete and proper treatment of asthma with homeopathy for a couple of months, it has been found, that the patients are living a happy life without any sign of the disease. Given below are the various homeopathic medicines used for curing asthma:
Arsenic Album – This medicine comes into rescue when the patient is extremely restless, unable to sit or stand comfortably, feels extremely thirsty but is unable to drink too much water, feels suffocated with pain in upper-right chest. Arsenic Album is said to have provided great relief to such patients.
Antim Tart – One of the effective medicines for asthma accompanied by rattling cough caused due to eating making the patient feel very weak and sleepy. This medicine is generally suitable for old people and children.
Nux Vomica – This medicine helps patients who suffer from gastric problems due to asthma causing headache and epigastric pain in the stomach region.
Carbo Veg – This medicine helps in cases where asthmatic attacks make the patient’s face blue and also cause coldness of hands and feet.
Although above medicines are very effective, yet, they should always be taken strictly under doctor’s guidance.
The thyroid gland plays a major role in most of the metabolic processes that occur in the body. This is due to the hormones it produces. Disorders in thyroid can go from a little, innocuous goiter (enlarged gland) that needs no treatment, to fetal growth. The most widely recognized thyroid issues include irregular generation of thyroid hormones. Hyperthyroidism is a condition that occurs due to presence of excess thyroid hormones. Inversely, hypothyroidism is caused due to insufficient hormone production. It is common that people with this condition will exhibit symptoms associated with slow metabolism.
There are two genuinely regular reasons for hypothyroidism.
- The first is a result of past (or current) irritation of the thyroid organ, which leaves a vast amount of the cells of the thyroid harmed (or dead) and unequipped for providing an adequate amount of hormones. The most widely recognized reason for the failure of thyroid organs is called autoimmune thyroiditis (also known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis), a type of thyroid irritation brought about by the patient's own immune system.
- The second significant cause is the general class of medical treatments.
The treatment of numerous thyroid conditions requires surgical removal of a segment or the greater part of the thyroid gland. In the event that the aggregate mass of thyroid delivering cells left inside the body are insufficient to address the issues of the body, the patient will experience hypothyroidism. It is to be noted that this is regularly the objective of the surgery for thyroid cancer.
Symptoms of hypothyroidism include
It is totally treatable in numerous patients basically by taking a little pill once per day. However, it is usually more complicated. The medication comes in different varieties, which implies that a fitting dose can quite often be found for every patient and be re-assessed annually. A few patients will notice a slight decrease in indications in 1 to 2 weeks, yet the full metabolic reaction to thyroid hormone treatment is regularly deferred for a month or two preceding the patient feels totally typical. It is imperative that the right measure of thyroid hormone is used. After around a month's treatment, hormone levels are measured in the blood to set up whether the dosage of thyroid hormone, which the patient is taking is proper.
Getting a good night's sleep is crucial for good health. But, we all face insomnia to some degree or other. Homeopathy is a complementary system of medicine that cures almost any disease on earth, including insomnia.
Insomnia is a complex issue with a number of factors. Sometimes the fear of insomnia keeps people awake at night. Other causes are age- older people find it difficult to get sleep due to drop in levels of melatonin , a chemical that induces sleep; gender – women are more blessed with insomnia because of their hormonal fluctuations that happen on a monthly basis plus due to pregnancy and menopause; depression, high BP, seizures, heart problems, anxiety etc. Jetlag, irregular shift work can also give you insomnia.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. The medicines given below indicate the therapeutic affinity but this is not a complete and definite guide to the treatment of this condition. The symptoms listed against each medicine may not be directly related to this disease because in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional indications are also taken into account for selecting a remedy. It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before you go for medication. None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
Homeopathic medicines that may help you to treat insomnia, are-
Arsenicum Album (Ars): The anxious lot who suffer from sleeplessness will benefit from this one. Those with disturbed, restless sleep will get relief from their tossing and turning.
Coffea Cruda (Coff): Coffee is also used to treat insomnia when given in the crude form. It relieves symptoms produced by coffee, like sleeplessness due to rapid thoughts and an active mind
Gelsemium Sempervirens (Gels): Sleeplessness from anxiety is treated with this one . It also treats insomnia due to exhaustion.
Ignatia Amara (Ign): Sleeplessness from a recent disappointment or grief is treated using this medicine.
Lycopodium clavatum (Lyc): Are you feeling sleepy all day and sleepless at night from an active mind? Then this is the one for you!
Nux Vomica (Nux-v): Irritability from loss of sleep is treated using this medicine and so is restlessness from the excessive consumption of coffee, alcohol, or drugs.
Passiflora Incarnata (Pass): Restlessness, exhaustion, and sleeplessness, all three are treated. It’s especially useful for aged and infants.
Phosphorus (Phos): Short naps with frequent waking are a symptom treated with this one. It’s very effective for sleeplessness in old people.
Sulphur (Sulph): Disturbed sleep and inability to fall asleep after waking up between 2 – 5am and unable to go back to sleep- If this describes you, then try Sulph.
Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG) is a traditional and well established surgical procedure for treating diseases in the coronary artery. The process is carried out by using blood vessels alternately (vein or artery). Initially, CABG was performed by using the left internal mammary artery and saphenous vein. It was observed that the chance of occlusion in the vein grafts was much higher than the arterial grafts. In the last decade, total arterial grafting, which uses all the arterial conduits, is being practiced as CABG for better results.
Types of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Traditional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: In this type of CABG, the surgeon will initially open up the chest bone to gain access to the heart. The heart is stopped using medications and the body is connected to a heart-lung bypass machine to circulate oxygen and blood throughout the body.
- Minimally invasive direct coronary artery bypass grafting: In this surgery, small incisions are made on the left portion of the chest to gain access to the heart. This surgery is used to bypass the blood vessels present in the front portion of the heart.
- Off-pump Coronary artery bypass grafting: In this procedure, the chest bone is opened up to access the heart. Here, however, the heart is not stopped during the surgery.
Patients, who have been suffering since a long time and have been operated on the vein grafts, have a chance of re-developing certain artery diseases such as a heart attack. To counter this possibility, surgeons have started using the method of Total Artery CABG. In this procedure, the left and right internal mammary arteries are used from the chest and the radial artery, from the fore arm for the surgery.
The main advantages of this procedure are:
- The survival rate is higher in total artery CABG as compared to the traditional CABG.
- It comes with long term benefits
- The procedure is safe as well as feasible
If you are looking for an effective treatment procedure for infertility, you should consider homeopathy. Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex. The biological inability of a man or a woman to conceive and have a full term pregnancy can also be referred to as infertility. Homeopathy is the most natural cure for infertility and there are several types of homeopathic medicines which treat infertility in both men and women.
Homeopathic Medicines for Infertility in Men
The top homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in men are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction
Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability are reduced. The genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is used when infertility or impotency results because of mental depression. The genitals stay relaxed and weak erections are likely. Selenium is used for erectile dysfunction featured by slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be indicated as a symptom.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count
The homeopathic medicine X-Ray is very effective in treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased, enhancing both the quantity and quality of sperm.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis
Conium is used for treating infertility in men, which occurs due to orchitis. The testicles get swollen, enlarged and hardened. Conium also helps patients with a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathic Medicines For Infertility In Women
The top homeopathic medicines for treating infertility in women are as follows:
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges
Borax and Natrum Phos are effective homeopathic medicines used for treating infertility in women, which occurs because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are prescribed when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and sperm killing in nature. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm. Natrum Phos is used in the case of acrid, creamy and honey coloured discharge.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods
Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are ideal homeopathic medicines which are used in case of prolonged and profuse menstrual periods, and in the case of periods appearing before the usual time. Experiencing early menses is likely. The patient may experience anemia, leucorrhea, fatigue, tiredness and weakness along with menorrhagia.
Homeopathic treatment does not utilize the use of any kind of chemicals, and hence there are no side effects on the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for infertility.
Restless leg syndrome is a condition where the nervous supply to the lower legs (and sometimes hands) is affected. The person has a constant urge to move the legs due to the tingly sensation or the pins and needles sensation and so this condition is called as restless legs syndrome (RLS). It is almost never a standalone condition and is often associated with other nervous system conditions.
It is a progressive condition and aggravates with time. The patient may experience episodes of this disease. Most people might experience this problem at night due to which a lot of patients complain of disturbed sleep and restlessness while sleeping.
While there is no permanent solution to this condition, there are various home remedies and techniques which can help control the condition. Read on to know more.
- Trigger agents: Some people are able to identify triggers like caffeine or chocolate which induce the condition. The first step would then be to avoid using these, especially before sleeping.
- Exercise: Any form of exercise, which gives a good workout for the leg muscles is recommended. This could range from a 30-minute brisk walk to stretches depending on the person’s overall health status. This is known to induce a good sleep, reduce muscle tension and relax the mood. Choose yoga, gym, cycling, or any form which suits your overall health and schedule.
- Massages:Hot or cold massages, often used alternately, can help in relaxing the muscles. This also helps in reducing tension and improving overall sleep. The ideal time for the massage is the evening so that RLS does not affect during nighttime.
- Diet: A diet rich in vitamins and minerals can prove to be helpful. This is because proper muscle and nerve function requires various minerals like zinc, potassium, calcium, sodium, etc. Diet rich in these helps in improving muscle and nerve function and thereby control RLS.
- Sleep pattern: Sound sleep practices like having an early dinner, a quiet room free of digital media, optimal temperature, and relaxing ambience helps in a better sleep. This has shown to reduce the incidence of RLS and evidence of sound sleep.
- Medications: RLS can also cause mild to moderate pain in the affected legs, and so pain killers can be used once in a while if the pain is not bearable. These should be used only rarely and continued use can lead to stomach ulcers and bleeding. The above mentioned nonmedical methods should be tried before trying medications. Anticonvulsants have been used to control RLS if pain killers alone are not adequate. In more severe cases, antiparkinson drugs are used with great success.
Eye problems that are caused due to the computer can be termed as Computer Vision Syndrome. Staring a computer screen has become a part of our daily lives, for many of us. Work and pleasure both include using a computer or a tablet. Looking at this screen for prolonged periods can cause many problems including strain, pain and stress due to the repeated eyeball movements and non-blinking nature of the work that we do when we stare at a screen for many hours. Let us find out more about the causes of computer vision syndrome or CVS.
Repeated Movements: When the same motion is carried out on a continuous basis, it can lead to stress based injuries due to the strain and stress caused in that part of the body. Much like carpal tunnel syndrome and other injuries like tennis elbow and shoulder joint problems, this condition is also caused due to the constant and repetitive movements which are known to lead to stress injuries. The longer you continue the activity, the worse it is bound to get.
Focus: When you sit in front of a computer screen and work, one of the most important things that you are doing is called focus. When you focus on a screen on a continuous basis, to align your eyes with what you need to read or see, you are causing long term damage if this activity is carried out for too many hours on a daily basis. This back and forth motion that makes us focus can lead to pressure and strain on the eyes, which should be broken by concentrating on other activities like writing on a paper or reading from a book.
Eye Muscles: These types of movements and activities can actually put a lot of pressure and undue strain on the muscles of the eyes. Also, things become even more difficult for the delicate eye muscles with the glare and blue light emanating from the computer screen which also has other elements like a flicker. This causes the eyes to align themselves by putting pressure on the eye muscles, which makes working on a computer that much more challenging than reading a book.
Wrong Glasses or Lenses: If you have nearsightedness or farsightedness, then these problems can become even more severe due to this kind of condition. Also, if you are wearing the wrong prescription glasses or lenses, your eyes are bound to suffer even more when you stare at a screen for such a long time.
Apart from all these factors, working on a computer gets even more challenging after a certain age like your forties.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression, envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.