Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Patturajan ManasayYour feedback matters!
I am a 56 yrs old, male. I have diabetes (hereditary) and high blood pressure. Diabetes is around two old. Pressure is under control. Presently my feet (both), at the toe end, the under sloe below the toes get swelled up and numb, also the toes get numb. This has happened when my diabetes reading had gone upto 230. It later came down to 150. But the swelling and numbness still persist. Presently, I am taking, glycomet? 500 sr, diabetone pn, euglim 1. What is your view.
I am 64 years old and having high cholesterol and high blood pressure since one year. I have consulted a doc. And he prescibed me'nebicard-5mg. And for cholesterol -rozet-5mg. But my b. P. Fluctuate and so I am worried. Please Help me.
I am 46 year old suffering from high BP & diabetes, taking medicines for both at mor & night, but since last 4 months having mouth ulcer & penis surrounded skin being cracked & bleeding sometimes-advice remedy.
My 2nd echo says that cardiomyopaty. Where as my tmt is negative. Should I go for any further exams. What care I should take. My bp is normal. On telmisartin 80 mg.
Hello sir, I have problem of migraine and high blood pressure so what I do to control? Please tell me.
What is the main reason for sun stroke and how can we prevent this and what is the cure if affected.
I actually do have a gastric problem and also my cholesterol varies and most importantly liver enzymes are always high like alkaline kindly suggest me what to do.
I have always been in good health except my childhood. Two days back I checked my BP and it's 130 /42 or 127/49. Pulse is 70. I have never had such a low DIA. I exercise regularly. Why could be the problem.
I am 30 year male. My father have heart blockage issue and last year By pass surgery was done. What precaution I should take to avoid heart disease? Thanks Ankush.
My cholesterol is higher range from last 5 year.(age-38) Collection Dt: 11 Aug 15 11: 43 Received Dt: 11 Aug 15 11: 43 Reporting Dt: 11 Aug 15 14: 44 Test Name: Lipid Profile (Total Lipid Profile), serum Cholesterol 218 < 200 mg/dl CHOD-PAP enzymatic end point Triglyceride 217 0 - 150 mg/dl GPO � PAP HDL Cholesterol 33 40 - 60 mg/dl Direct � Enzyme clearance VLDL Cholesterol 43.40 5 - 35 mg/dl Calculated* LDL Cholesterol 141.60 110 - 160 mg/dl Calculated* LDL/HDL Ratio 4.29 < 3.5 Calculated* Chol/HDL Ratio 6.61 < 5.5 Calculated*
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.