Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sivakumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SivakumarYour feedback matters!
My breast is becoming very loose. Please tell me some home remedies to tighten my breast. Please help me.
I started getting cracks at the bottom my feet. I could say its in a mediocre stage. Could you please suggest me some remedies so that I can see a drastic change in say about a month or two??
I'm 25 years old male and I'm having hair loss which is progressive in nature. I'm quite worried, so please advice what can I do about this? And please advice the best oil and shampoo to use.
I have acne or pimples on my penis skin. It has been there for the last 1 year. It does not pain but when I scratch it, white pus or something like that comes out.
I am having a severe hair loss problem from past 15 days. My hair is becoming thin day by day. What m I supposed to do?
I had chicken pox 7 months ago. But still the coloured scars are there all over my body. Kindly help.
Hiii doctor my name is asif and my age is 15year my problem is a dark skin please help me to get a fairer skin please help me.
I’m a 27 years old unmarried girl. I hv problem of light pigmentation, tanning n freckles n open pores on my face. Should I go for peel treatment? Is it safe? Well my face is ok ryt now bt still I wn to clear my face completely.
Staring into the mirror can be listed as one of the most popular pastimes. However, with age, we do not like the image that stares back at us. The black dots, the fine lines, wrinkles begin to deter us from looking into the mirror. So is there a way to take care of your ageing skin.
8 Quick daily habits can help you take care of your ageing skin
- Manage sun damage: More than 50% of the skin issues are attributed to unprotected sun exposure. From blemishes to melanomas, they do a lot of damage. While exposure to the sun cannot be completely avoided, protection can definitely be used. Especially when you are going to be out for prolonged periods, ensure using a sunscreen with sufficient SPF. Using full-sleeved shirts, wide-brimmed hats, sunglasses, and full pants go a long way in avoiding sun damage.
- Clearing of the skin: The skin tends to constantly shed off the top layers and get a fresh layer from the underlying layers. This top layer is naturally exfoliated but there are multiple substances which do a better job. Be it almond powder or orange powder, boiled potato peel or walnut powder, the top layers need to be periodically removed to make way for fresh, younger looking skin. A weekly routine of skin exfoliation is advisable.
- Moisturize the skin: The skin, especially with age, has a tendency to dry up and this can be avoided with the use of copious amounts of moisturiser. Pick a time of the day where there is a good chance for the cream or lotion to stay on your skin; for many, nights during sleep time works wonders.
- Cleaning the skin: A habit of washing the face regularly is very good for skin health. This also clears it of environmental pollutants and so helps in keeping the skin clean.
- Night care: Even though you are used to makeup during the day, it would be wonderful if you could leave the skin for a couple of hours with no makeup. The skin breathes free and this helps in the clearing of the pores, which usually leads to acne.
- Diet: Include a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grain, eggs, and milk products. These will provide the skin with the essential nutrients along with protein and help in skin regeneration. Drink about 2 litres of water to keep a healthy skin tone.
- Rest: A well-maintained sleep routine also helps in preventing ageing of the skin.
- Exercise: Needless to say, sweat it out. This opens up the skin pores and keeps the skin clear and healthy.
Doing these routinely will help in keeping the skin younger, firmer, and glowing with no wrinkles or fine lines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!