Treatment of Abandoned Child Syndrome
Treatment of Abnormal Behavior
Treatment of Abnormal Tooth Color
Treatment of Abnormally Shaped Teeth
Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Injuries
Treatment Of Achilles Tendon Rupture
Treatment of Achondroplasia
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment Of Acne In Periods
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Acrochordon
Treatment of Acrodermatitis Enteropathica
Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction
Treatment of Adenomyosis
Treatment Of Adopted Child Syndrome
Treatment Of Adjustment Disorder
Treatment Of Age Spots
Treatment of Alexander Disease
Treatment of Alkaptonuria
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Submit a review for Abhijay Hospital Pvt LtdYour feedback matters!
My boyfriends height 6 feet height and his weight is 56 please suggest me weight gain diet chart within 2 months.
I have hair fall problem from last 4 yrs. I have been taking treatment from many doctors but there is no reasonable effect. So please suggest me.
Which medicine quickly work in pe and erection. My age is 24, and I need know some medicine which helps quickly in pre mature ejaculation& and for good erection.
Hello doctor I'm 24 .I do masturbation every day .I feel like my penis is short. How to enlarge my penis size. Please suggest me.
Hi sir mai 24 saal ka hun sir mujhe pichle 20 din se gale ka andar ka hissa jisko halak bolte hai wo laal hai doctor ko dhikhaya to wo bolte hai ki infection hai dawa le raha hun par aram nahi ho raha hai mujhe kuch sujhao de.
Hi I just can't sleep! I used to work in the hotel industry where I had weird and long hours of work and seldom did I get time to sit and have a proper meal at work. I don't eat in between meals I have never liked junk food so I do not eat it. Now I am retired but sleep eludes me. I sleep at 1030-1100 pm but wake up at 0230-0300 hrs and then no more sleep. I just toss and turn. I have suffered a minor stoke n heart attack afew years back.
My problem is excessive wind formation in stomach and urge to shit many times. I have been taking self medication, like entire quenol, nizonide O,
My friend has a stone in kidney she is 20 years girl she getting unconscious in college at abdomen part hard pain was there she is in a danger suggest a medicine and home remedies to dissolve stone or to bring out stone through urine is there any medicine some of doctors saying that it should be cleared only by operation.
I am facing the problem of hair fall from 6-7 month and because of that my forehead has got broadened. I feel itching, irritation and sometimes pain in my scalp. What should I too to gain it back n stop this naturally.
I look skinny. And also I have belly fat. I am planning to start jogging but I fear of loosing some more weight. I want to build body and also I want to reduce my belly fat. Thanks in advance.
I am 23 year old. I participated recently in sex then I got to know I have a problem (phimosis. Is there any clarification with out circumcision.
I want to get rid of foul smell of my mouth. Instead of brushing my teeth daily n using mouth wash .suggest me some treatment. .is teeth cleaning good .clinical.
Me and my gf having physical relationship without any using prevention. She will get pregnant or not?
Hello! My sleep cycle is not accordingly. I'm not able to sleep since 3 days. Some things are running in my brain and are affecting me very badly. I am having a helpless feeling. I am crying for no reason. I'm behaving pathetically. If you could tell me the reason or suggest something it would be really very helpful thank you.
My wife's vagina get infected after sex. Give me complete solution. She is worried always and she said that this happened for me. How I understand her my feelings.
Bone cancer is a cancerous tumour in the bone, destroying the normal bone tissues. Tumours on bone tissues are not always cancerous or malignant, they are mostly benign. Primary bone cancer is when the malignant tumour begins to form in the tissues of the bones, but when these cancerous cells spread to other body parts like breasts, prostate or lungs, it is called metastatic cancer. Primary bone cancer is less common than metastatic cancer.
Bone cancer can be of three different types:
Osteosarcoma: In this case, the malignant tumour arises from the osteoid bone tissue. This occurs mainly in the upper arm and knee areas.
Chondrosarcoma: In this case the cancerous cells form in the cartilaginous tissues, causing a lot of pain. This occurs mostly in the pelvic area.
The Ewing sarcoma generally arises in the bone but it can also form in the soft tissues. Other kinds of soft tissues affecting cancerous cells are known as soft tissue sarcomas.
There aren’t many clear defined causes; however, several factors have been identified by researchers.
Osteosarcoma is seen to occur more frequently in people who have been through a high external radiation therapy dose.
In people who have frequently been treated with anticancer medications, children tend to be most affected.
Heredity may be an adding cause, although the percentage of hereditary transfer of cancer cells is very low.
People with hereditary bone defects or implants have a higher chance of acquiring bone cancer.
The most common and saddening symptom of bone cancer is painful, although not all bone cancers cause pain. Unusual or persistent swelling or pain around a bone maybe a red flag for bone cancer. In case of a situation like this, immediate doctor’s opinion is required.
Usually, diagnosis of a bone cancer can be made using X-rays; for example, a bone scan, a computed tomography scan, a magnetic imaging procedure—positron emission tomography, and an angiogram. Biopsy and blood tests are also helpful in bone cancer diagnosis.
The size, location and stage of cancer, age, and health of the person decide the kind of treatment that should be given to the patient. Various treatment options include chemotherapy, radiation therapy and cryosurgery.
The combined survival rate of all sorts of bone cancers is 70%. This percentage may vary with the type of bone cancer and also its stage.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.