Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. V.Ravi SekarYour feedback matters!
My age is 44 yrs. My wright is 95 kg height is 6 ft. Recently I did lipid and my Hdl is 30 and Ldl is 84. What can I do to reduce my weight as also to increase Hdl.
My grandmother, she is now 85 years old n she is a diabetic and blood pressure patient. But recently her hemoglobin goes very down and it was found about 5. What should I do for full recovery please give rply. Thanks.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Cay you suggest what should be done?
Sir I am 66 year old male heart patient taking regular medicine such as CARCA 12.5 STOREVAS, IVABRAD, DEPLATT A 75, CARDACE 2.5, MY problem is that my blood pressure remain as 109/60 and pulse 65 to 70 now I feel headache often and uneasiness please advice to outcome with the situation.
My mother is 69 ear old having diabetes more than 20 years, also has BP creatine 1.07. What to do. Please advise.
Is the symptoms of high BP? is anger is the symptom or what else how can we whether it is due to high bp?.
Many times I have a pain in my backside of head, upr neck also, its a not relifabl pain for some time. And many time I got a pain upr the stumk area below the chest. Please suggest me what is tgis, and I do for relif.
Sir, I'm suffering from chest pain from last 6 months. Pain in the middle of chest. Can you please suggest me what I have to do?
Mam my father having stroke and he is unconscious from last 9 days. Present no improvement. He is on ventilator. As per Dr. it's take 15 days then we say anything.
Hi I have problem in breathing whenever I will go to bed one of my nose will be blocked and I will free no oxygen is coming in chest. Exactly I don't know whether this is sinus problem or not. I have done Hot Water Steamer but its not helping me a lot.
I am taking embeta xr 25 for high blood pressure last 6 months, now I want to take homoeopathic medicine. It is possible.
I am 28 years old man. I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol, so what will be the best way to lower both the things without taking medicine?
Is there any Ayurvedic remedy for mild hypertension and cardio-vascular disease viz. Aneurism of coronary artery?
Hello sir/madam. My grandfather is 83 years old. He is a heart patient and has high b. P. Problem too. He has suffered 2 heart attacks till now. So the problem is that almost a week ago, his nose was bleeding and blood pressure was also increased(170-180 mm hg). The local doctor opinioned that the bleeding was only due to high b. P. The bleeding continued for a few days and stopped. Then again started after some days. Now, it has stopped completely. The reason for high b. P. Is stress due some family problems. I want to ask that is this a signal of something dangerous in the future? what should I do? please help.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.