Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. RamkumarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I'm a 24 years old male, and I have this problem. 1) Pain below my belly button in the left, when I want to poop also sometimes when I want to pee. And when I want to pee I also have the feeling to poop. 2) a little pain in my anus when pushing the stool. 3) The pain below my belly button when it occurs I feels like I'm going to have a bowel movement like dysentery. 4) my stool is little soft when I poop. 5) sometimes when this pain occurs I fart and remove the gas. And it goes to normal. 6) whenever this pain occurs I have to go toilet and I poop only little. It happens 3 or 4 times sometimes more. But in the morning this pain occurs but I poop normally. But I think the stool is little soft. 7) Rarely this occurs when I eat something and after sometime that pain occurs and I feel like I have to poop. 8) when I stay isolated in my bed or in my room I sometimes feel that need to go to toilet cause of that problem in my belly button, it happen sometimes.
My friend has a gastric problem. Actually whenever he eats some spicy food or something chilly, he gets loose motion and it continues for some days. But when he takes normal food the same doesn' t happen. Is there any permanent solution to the problem and also is it related to liver?
Hi, I have gas trouble, every morning I feel like my was stone, can please suggest any for same. Thank you.
I am 24 year old, my weight is 52 kg. I have tiredness and feel very weak. I have digest problem. What should I do?
मुझे ऐसीडीटी की समस्या है ६ साल से कुछ भी खाने से गैस बनने लगती है और गैस सिर तक आ जाती है सिर भारी हो जाता है
Hello sir I was having Urine infection then after test it got numerous pus cell. Then doctor given antibiotics and I had course Again after 7 days I got blood in urine with clots then meet to doctor. He had urine culture and ultrasound Culture report was normal with no growth but ultrasound report was urinary bladder mild wall thickening. Doctor ask to take niftas 100 for 1 month with zevit daily one After 10 of 2 days I feels vibration near anus and urine having some white small thin like something. It's like floating small insect What is this and what to do.
My 3 years old son is suffering sever pain just below the abdomen. At the time both the testicles found upside. Some doctors advised me for ultrasound. Bt I wish homeopathy treatment. Is it right decision or not? please help me.
My prostate gland enlarge 25% I have started medicine daily one bed time eating capsule Amudra Feeling good urine. But my right side of abdomen feeling some wet or some disturb. Any suggestion please Thanks regards.
Hi sir. In my problem is ulcer I take enough of medicine but not satisfied sir. Abdomen is very pain on day to day. Not eat easily. So please help.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.