Submit a review for Ezhil HospitalYour feedback matters!
Give tip for problem n digest stomach that I can clean my stomach in two time in day you can give me.
Hi Doctor, I am a daily drunken, I drink 180 to 200 ml whiskey daily and my ot/pt is getting high from normal range and my Liver have infection I start taking 2 tablets of Liv 52 daily in a morning, please suggest me what I will do Thank you.
Suffering from antral and body erosive gastritis. Doctor had told me to take nexpro kit for 2 weeks. After taking clarithromycin and amoxicillin pain and burning starts to occur in my stomach. When will I recover completely from this disease. Swallowing nexpro kit medicine for the last 01 week.
Dear sir, I have acid reflux last 5 years and also coughing This gerd so what I do in this situation Please help for this.
Age-25, Height-5'10" weight-52. I have a little problem of acidity. Why I am so underweight? Is it a case of thyroid or something else? If any test or diagnosis needed please tell me. I will be highly obliged to you.
Last 2-3 days onwards belched after a meal, due to this belched unable to sleep on saturday night some ltl bit pain fill right side of chest, due to some friends and neighbors suggestion I had taken ENO and lemon water ltl bit of relief filled but I want its permanent cure please suggest me.
I had severe acidity. I was advised to give up milk and curd and cut down on travel. I have given up milk for the last ten years and now I have Osteopenia. Kindly advise.
Hi I am 30 year old and I am getting pain in right waits upper whenever I sit down and 150 blood pressure and I am suffering acidity from two three days, let me know it will harm to kidney or other any problems. Pls get me out of this.
My bilirubin total count is 1.58. I am having pain in upper abdomen. Loss of appetite is there too. My doctor had advised me to take Liv 52 DS. Should I go for further tests?
I feel bladder pain a lot and some times it increases in it's size too. I am suffering from this problem approximately from 1 week. I use to go washroom a lot but I drink 4-5 ltr water daily.
From last one week I am suffering from pain in bladder, is that any infection or what. The pain start in the noon sometime and evening and I don't get relief until I go to my bed. It's light pain but makes me feel discomfort. I use to have approximately 4-5 ltr water daily. Pls suggest me what do I do?
I have acidity and get burning from my throats to stomach Feel uneasy at night Stomach feels bloated what treatment is advisable I have had all my test done last year they showed no problem.
Dear sir mujhe gas or kabj ke problem hi mera pet kabhi clear nahi hota hi or pet me gas bhari rahti hi eska koi permanent solution bataye plz.
I feel lazy and sleepy all the time. Get tired easily. Sometimes feel acidity and heavy Ness in upper part of abdomen. I did my blood test with Lybrate Arogyam 1.2.As per report monocyte are less and uric acid is more. MCHC is low.
I am facing a lot of digitising problems, in actual I am facing gas problems and most importantly I feels pain in my stomach occasionally. Moreover, my stomach doesn't get clear mostly so I face a bit tired and don't feel hunger which results weight loss.
I am suffering from acidity while in lateknight watching movie, or in night shift, is there any precautions to be taken or what is the remedial action to be taken.
Hello sir, I can't eat Anything too much and I have do not clear my motion every morning till 4-5 Please help me.
When I eat food or drink milk or tea I feel heaviness in body and gassy please help and I sweat a lot what to do?
Colitis is characterized by an inflammation of the large intestine (colon). It is generally caused due to reduced blood supply, autoimmune reactions (wherein the immune system erroneously starts attacking the body’s healthy tissues) and infections in the large intestine.
Symptoms of colitis
1. Presence of blood traces in the stool.
2. Acute colitis can itself be a symptom of hemorrhoids (inflamed and swollen veins in the anus or the rectum)
3. Tenesmus (constant urge to empty the bowels) is also quite common
4. Occurrence of abdominal pain in regular intervals, thus resulting in diarrhea
5. Constant abdominal pain
6. Fever and sudden chills throughout the day
Types of colitis
1. Inflammatory bowel disease: This condition is characterized by inflammation of the intestines or all the parts of one’s digestive tract
2. Microscopic colitis: This involves inflammation of the large intestine (colon), resulting in a cramping sensation that can be painful
3. Chemical colitis: This condition is caused due to prolonged exposure to certain harsh chemicals which results in intestinal swelling and inflammation
4. Ischemic colitis: The most common form of colitis, this occurs mainly due to an insufficient blood supply to the large intestine
5. Infectious colitis: Caused due to certain bacterial or parasitic infections
Treatment for colitis
1. Medications such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen can be recommended to ease the pain
2. The drug ‘Loperamide’ can control the diarrhea. However, this should not be consumed if there is presence of blood in the stool
3. Colitis reduces your appetite. Thus, it is important to maintain a healthy diet in this regard. Avoid consuming dairy products or high fiber foods because they further inflame the large intestine.
4. Colectomy (surgically removing a part of the whole of the colon) is recommended in the most severe of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.