Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin K AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have Eczematous eruption on back side of body suffering from 3 - 4 months. Please tell me proper medicine or ointment.
I am not getting sleep since from last 3 weeks. My legs will start paining at night. So im facing this problem from 1 month. Help me.
I am 27 years old male and have type 2 diabetes since 1 yr. So what should I take to protect my eyes and kidneys.
I am suffering from cold last 10 days. I am taking vicks action 500. Than 4 to 5 hrs I am feeling well. I am using 4 tab in a day. Pls advise.
What can I do for my stomach feels hot inside I guess its because of not drinking much water? and once in a month I suffer from cold fever and loose lotion ?
I have cough and cold from three days. What should I do? Which medicine should I take? What will be its side effects? Will it harm me?
Dear I am 32 year old got married 20 months ago, my wife is 28 years old. We have been doing intercourse on regular basis however we identified I am not entering her vagina. I am not able to identify the same while intercourse. How do we solve this as my wife has lot of fear as to how will my penis enter her vagina. How can we successfully complete our intercourse and overcome her fear and ensure I enter her vagina every time we intercourse. Please tell.
May I get dietary chart for pulmonary tuberculosis patient i.e. What all can be ate n what to be avoided in diet.
I am Male-60 years old. About 8-9 years back I was operated for hernia on left side. Now again I am getting some problems. More gas is leaking frequently. Please advise suitably.
Sir/Madam, I am unable to eat food the amount I used to eat. Whenever I eat 2 chapatis or some rice, I feel that my stomach is fully packed and thereafter I can't eat any food. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am having hemoglobin percentage 6.2 and I am losing my hair a lot and my nail are also breaking. What should i do?
I am suffering from constipation since long time and feel pain sometimes in stomach and it's very uncomfortable please suggest something.
Sir mujhe gle m bhut jalan ho rhi h aur gas ki bh bhut prob. H mera pet har waqt fula rhta h ye problem mujhe lgbhg 3 saal s ho rhi h dawai khati hun thode wqt k liye aram hota phir whi haal ho jata h aur iski wjh s mera weight bh bhut badh gya h please koi solution btaiye.
I want to know that Stay ON Oil is good for strengthening my penis . My diet is very good . So can. I use this oil. My current age is 20. So someone suggest me its complete safe and good. Can I use this.
During having sex, suddenly penis size is decreasing, it leads to not satisfy my partner, any serious issue ?
How can I increase the size of my penis. Presently my penis size is just 4.5 inches & my wife is really unhappy because I am not able to penetrate deep in to her vagina, kindly suggest some treatment.
Papaya is intense, light and rough by nature, besides being hot in potency. The taste is sweet and pungent, though the after taste is bitter. Chemically, this fruit contains gum resin, yellow in color, glycosides, sugars, citric acid and papain, a digestive enzyme. This enzyme has digestive fats and proteins. It has abundant vitamins, namely, vitamin b complex, vitamin a and vitamin c. It is filled with minerals such as sodium and potassium supplements.
Natural tonic: papaya has numerous minerals, vitamins and digestive enzymes as a natural source. You can have papaya as a regular food in your daily diet and thus feel the boost of energy. This fruit can be beneficial as it increases blood sugar levels and improves blood pressure. It is highly recommended to people who suffer from lack of vigor, occasional sleep loss and fatigue symptoms.
Health benefits of papaya
- When taken with warm water is very useful. Even lactating mothers must supplement this fruit in their diet as a daily regimen. This results in a good production of milk.
- Joint pains remedy: the leaves and seeds of papaya are helpful in decreasing swelling and pain. The leaves may be warmed and applied on the affected joint pains and the seeds may be crushed and mixed with mustard oil for local massage.
- Papaya leaves and seeds are useful in treating intestinal worms.
- Papaya contains papain, the protein that is a digestive enzyme and assists in the process of natural digestion.
- Papaya can be had as regular consumption and it will help in solving the colon infections problem.
- The papaya skin is excellent in curing skin wounds.
- Papaya is high in nutritive value and low in calories, thus an excellent food for people on a diet.
- Consuming papaya regularly helps in relieving nausea and morning sickness.
- Papaya has anti-cancerous and anti-inflammatory properties. This anti-inflammatory property helps in reducing pain for people suffering from arthritis, osteoporosis, and edema.
- Papaya is exceptionally good for people who frequently suffer from a cough, cold or flu. This is because papaya promotes the immune system. Vitamin a and c in high concentration is beneficial to promote the immune system.
- Papaya is the best for good hair and equally helps in controlling dandruff. In fact, even the papaya shampoos are exceptionally good for hair and are easily obtainable in many stores.
- Raw papaya reduces menstrual irregularities and helps women. Papaya eases the condition in women by promoting natural flow during the cycle of menstruation.
- Papaya cleans your stomach and if papaya is eaten alone for 3 to 4 days, it has a beneficial tonic effect on the intestines and stomach.