Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Integrated Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Integrated Medicine Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Integrated Medicine Specialists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manu Pradeesh Manu PradeeshYour feedback matters!
I have very fat on my Tommy. I wanna loose my weight. But I don't know what I do please tell me what I do for Bally fat.
I have pimples, scars, acnes on my face and my face remains red. How I get rid of them and make my skin glow, Sir?
I am a nephrotic syndrome patient for the past 17 years. I am 26 now. Can I take growth harmone injections now?
Hello doctor i'm very prone to headaches. Whenever I eat oily food or even smell boiling oil, I get a headache. Whenever I over think, get stressed, in last hour of exam I get a headache. Could you please suggest what should I do?
I am 35 year old woman. Unable to control weight. Don' t have thyroid. My metabolism is slow and skin is loose. What should I do?
My cousin had punch grafting for ice pitted scars now she is left with raised and brown scars and it has now been 1 month only for treatment. So now what can been done for best results without leaving scars?
I am suffering from heavy headache. I am using tablets but no use. Tell me how can I controlled my headache.
Please tell the real symptoms of migraine. And please tell me the medicine which gives release in migraine. Please help me. I my very much worried about it.
What is the solution for less in weight problem. I need a diet plan by which I can increase my weight.
Hello mam, I want to reduce weight. I was prescribed by a dietician to eat wheat bran mixed flour chapatis to do so and two times green tea. But these chapatis ate very hard to eat and when I take green tea, my mouth gets bitter. please tell a diet chart for me.
I have rashes on my left hand because wearing a watch, any prescription to avoid? Does Candid powder is worthful?
Heavy Ness at head, pain in back side and front side of head it is started from last 15 days when I was sleep in AC. In entire day there is a mild pain in back and front side of head above eye. Please advice.
What kind of diet should I prefer to maintain ma stamina n to look fairer as I play cricket daily in sunlight.
I am 16 year old male. My childhood colour was white now it seems to be dark brown. I used creams like kojivit and photostable sunscreen but it doesn't work on me. Now im thinking to remove first layer of my face in clinic. Is it improve my color after removing layer and is there any disadvantages removing layer of skin face? (I just want light brown skin)
I am of 25. Due to my work & stress I get tired very easily. Please suggest me something that would help me in increasing my weight and strength.
I have severe headache. Consulted doctors and took their medicine. But no relief. Even used specs. What might be the reason?
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.