Submit a review for Real touch Diabetes Speciality CenterYour feedback matters!
Hay, sir I say that I have a headache many time anywhere anywhere why this is doing I don't know sir please told me what I can do.
I have a hypothyroidism, what kind of medicine is best, and I always had a pain on my right side below the chest, please give some suggestion.
Hello Dr. Last two years I am suffering from thyroid mainly after pregnancy. Currently my blood report showing TSH 8.99 & normal is 0.3 to 5.5. I am currently used thyronorm tablet 50 MCG. I observed my weight also reduce. Dr. Pls suggest any good tablet as per above report Waiting for your suggestions. Thanks Dr.
I have dark circles and tiredness on my face I look tired every time please sir tell me the solution.
Which is the best method to cure sunken eyes and protruding cheek bone (with no facial fat) due to over masturbation ; I have already left all bad habits and foods since 6 months taking good nutrition, yet not much effects on sunken eyes; other body parts have restored health?
My wife has a sever pain on her back head and she could not even sleep on a pillow due to that Pain what should I do now. What should I do now? And how to treat her?
I am 20 years old. I used to be a regular athlete and walker during my school days but now my lifestyle does not include many physical activities or much walking as such. Also now I am pursuing studies outside of my home and have been eating outside food. I have gained quite a lot of weight ever since and am having stretch marks all over my body as I was always slim. My stomach has developed a flab and my thighs and arms are way too mushy with fat. I can't seem to exercise as I am no longer able to hold my body weight with my hands also I do not follow a very healthy meal plan. Though I do sleep for eight hours a day, sometimes more. I do try to take healthy juices like elovera, amla with honey in the morning but it is doing little good to shed that extra weight. I have also developed a lot of infections after gaining weight and am always feeling too stuffed in my own body. Please help as to how I can work up a plan to be fit again and be light and healthy. As I dearly miss my fit and active body. Also kindly help if there are any possible remedies for uti's and stretch mark reduction.
- In 11 yrs, physiotherapy carrier, I have seen no. Of osteoarthritis bilateral knee patient. Coming with severe pain, walking disability. We physiotherapist advice about knee mobilisation, quadriceps strengthen muscle exercise, also modalities like swd, ift, etc, but after few days, patient become upset, due to not good response.
- In mean time, patient want to go knee replacement by orthopaedic, after knee replacement patient is getting same pain, disability.
- Here, one thing I want to share you, if you r following natural knee exercise since knee starting pain, no need to go for knee replacement or more physiotherapy session, because osteoarthritis is not develop in few weeks, so if first stage of osteoarthritis if, you r consulting any physiotherapist, he/ she will teach how to do related exercise, about daily activities life. Sure you will save you knee.
- Finally I want tell u, replacement of knee is not a good option, have listen about former pm vajapayi ji knee replacement done Dr. Ranawat in bridge candy hospital two times, but not cured, in 2004 due to knee issue, he left active polities. His knee replacement was one of worst in medical history. So pls think, and save you knee in early stage.
I am 19 years old and my body weight is 60 kg. My question is that how to growth of body fat and what diets to take everyday.
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger.
Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems, such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Micro dermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a Vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution.