Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hii, my father is 48 years old, he is addicted to alcohol, I dont like that, upon somebody s advise I started giving medicine named disulfiram deadict 500mg, so this may cause any health problem to my father? should I continue giving>> or stop. Please advise me.
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
Sir mera ek friend hai 1 saal pahle kuch ladko ne usse unnatural sex kiya tha but abi yah bahut hi unsecure and disappointed ho gya woh kehta hai ab uska body uske control me nhi rahta hai kabhi kabhi vah khud ko girl feel karta hai and uske sath bhot bar attempt to sexual harassment huye hai vah har bar bach gya h but pata nahi vah mentally disable ki tarah behave karte h. Please advise.
Sir I am taking dexona and syproheptadine from 2 year one daily. now m feeling big pain my whole back and problem in breathing some time and very low diet now. What to do.
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.