Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Esther IsaacYour feedback matters!
Hiii im 24 years old I have problem of periods ans excess of white wil be realizing what is the problem and how to control it?
प्याज मन में हलचल पैदा करने वाला पदार्थ है | कामवासना जगाता है | वीर्य पैदा करता है | उत्तेजना भी देता है ..देर तक संभोग करने की ताकत देता है | औरतो की माहवारी खुलकर लाता है |
ईरानी नागरिक अली अकबर बेग नूरी ने 88 साल की उम्र में 168वीं शादी की | इस उम्र तक उसकी जवानी बरकरार रखने का कारण रोज एक किलो प्याज का सेवन करना था |
मेरा यह घटना बताने का मकसद पाठकों को प्याज की ताकत के बारे में बताना का है | अब मेरे पाठक खुद अंदाजा लगा लें कि प्याज में कितनी ताकत है |
पाठकों के लाभार्थ एक छोटा सा प्रयोग बता रहा हुँ जो मैं अपने पास सैकस कमजोरी की चिकित्सा करवाने आए रोगी को साथ में करने के लिए कहता हुँ , बहुत लाभकारी है , चाहता हुँ कि आप भी सेवन करें और जिंदगी का लुत्फ उठाएं |
योग इस प्रकार है :-
लाल प्याज 50 gm के बारीक टुकडे काटकर इतने ही घी में डालकर और 250 ml. दूध में डालकर गरम करो | जब गर्म करते करते गाढ़ा हो जाए तो ठंडा करके मिश्री मिलाकर लें |
.मर्दानगी पैर चूमेगी
Natural Ways to Increase Your Testotorone
1. Lose Weight If you're overweight, shedding the excess pounds may increase your testosterone level. Overweight men are more likely to have low testosterone levels to begin with. If you are serious about losing weight, you have got to strictly limit the amount of processed sugar in your diet, as evidence is mounting that excess sugar, and fructose in particular, is the primary driving factor in the obesity epidemic. So cutting soda from your diet is essential, as is limiting fructose found in processed foods, fruit juice, excessive fruit and so-called "healthy" sweeteners. Ideally you should keep your total fructose consumption below 25 grams per day and this includes fruits. This is especially true if you have insulin resistance and are overweight, have high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.In addition to eliminating or severely limiting fructose, it will be vital to eliminate all grains and milk in your diet. Milk has a sugar called lactose, which has been shown to increase insulin resistance so it will be wise to avoid it if you are seeking to lose weight.Refined carbohydrates like breakfast cereals, bagels, waffles, pretzels, and most other processed foods also quickly break down to sugar, increase your insulin levels, and cause insulin resistance, which is the number one underlying factor of nearly every chronic disease and condition known to man, including weight gain.As you cut these dietary troublemakers from your meals, you need to replace them with healthy substitutes like vegetables and healthy fats. Your body prefers the carbohydrates in micronutrient-dense vegetables rather than grains and sugars because it slows the conversion to simple sugars like glucose, and decreases your insulin level. When you cut grains and sugar from your meals, you typically will need to radically increase the amount of vegetables you eat, as well as make sure you are also consuming protein and healthy fats regularly.The foods you choose to eat will be the driving force behind successfully achieving your weight loss goals -- high-intensity, short-burst-type exercises, two to three times per week, combined with a comprehensive fitness plan, is important too, and has an additional benefit as well
2. Both intermittent fasting and short intense exercise have been shown to boost testosterone.Short intense exercise has a proven positive effect on increasing testosterone levels and preventing its decline. Intermittent fasting boosts testosterone by increasing the expression of satiety hormones including insulin, leptin, adiponectin, glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1), colecystokinin (CKK) and melanocortins, all of which are known to potentiate healthy testosterone actions, increase libido and prevent age-related testosterone decline.Having a whey protein meal after exercise can further enhance the satiety/testosterone-boosting.
.3. Consume Plenty of Zinc the mineral zinc is important for testosterone production, and supplementing your diet for as little as six weeks has been shown to cause a marked improvement in testosterone among men with low levels. Likewise, research has shown that restricting dietary sources of zinc leads to a significant decrease in testosterone, while zinc supplementation increases itmand even protects men from exercised-induced reductions in testosterone levels. It's estimated that up to 45 percent of adults over the age of 60 may have lower than recommended zinc intakes. Your diet is the best source of zinc; along with protein-rich foods like meats and fish, other good dietary sources of zinc include raw milk, raw cheese, beans, and yogurt or kefir made from raw milk. It can be difficult to obtain enough dietary zinc if you're a vegetarian, and also for meat-eaters as well, largely because of conventional farming methods that rely heavily on chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Taking too much zinc can interfere with your body's ability to absorb other minerals, especially copper, and may cause nausea as a side effect.
4. Strength TrainingIn addition to Peak Fitness, strength training is also known to boost testosterone levels, provided you are doing so intensely enough. When strength training to boost testosterone, you'll want to increase the weight and lower your number of reps, and then focus on exercises that work a large number of muscles, such as dead lifts or squats.
5. Optimize Your Vitamin D LevelsVitamin D, a steroid hormone, is essential for the healthy development of the nucleus of the sperm cell, and helps maintain semen quality and sperm count. Vitamin D also increases levels of testosterone, which may boost libido. In one study, overweight men who were given vitamin D supplements had a significant increase in testosterone levels after one year.
6.D deficiency is currently at epidemic proportions in the United States and many other regions around the world, largely because people do not spend enough time in the sun to facilitate this important process of vitamin D production.So the first step to ensuring you are receiving all the benefits of vitamin D is to find out what your levels are using, more recently the optimal vitamin D level has been raised to 50-70 ng/ml.To get your levels into the healthy range, sun exposure is the BEST way to optimize your vitamin D levels; exposing a large amount of your skin until it turns the lightest shade of pink, at dusk or dawn is typically necessary to achieve adequate vitamin D. As a last resort, a vitamin D3 supplement can be taken orally, but research suggests the average adult needs to take 8,000 IU's of vitamin D per day in order to elevate their levels above 40 ng/ml, which is the absolute minimum for disease prevention.
6. Reduce StressWhen you're under a lot of stress, your body releases high levels of the stress hormone cortisol. This hormone actually blocks the effects of testosterone, presumably because, from a biological standpoint, testosterone-associated behaviors (mating, competing, aggression) may have lowered your chances of survival in an emergency (hence, the "fight or flight" response is dominant, courtesy of cortisol).In the modern world, chronic stress, and subsequently elevated levels of cortisol, could mean that testosterone's effects are blocked in the long term, which is what you want to avoid.My favorite overall tool to manage stress i It's a handy, Other common stress-reduction tools with a high success rate include prayer, meditation, laughter and yoga, for example. Learning relaxation skills, such as deep breathing and positive visualization, which is the "language" of the subconscious.When you create a visual image of how you'd like to feel, your subconscious will understand and begin to help you by making the needed biochemical and neurological changes.
7. Limit or Eliminate Sugar from Your DietTestosterone levels decrease after you eat sugar, which is likely because the sugar leads to a high insulin level, another factor leading to low testosterone. Based on estimates, an average person consumes 12 teaspoons of sugar a day, which equates to about TWO TONS of sugar during a lifetime.Why we eat this much sugar is not difficult to understand -- it tastes good, and it gives us pleasure by triggering an innate process in your brain via dopamine and opioid signals. most people stand to reap major improvements in their health by cutting back on, or eliminating, sugar altogether from their diets. Remember foods that contain added sugar and fructose, as well as grains like bread and pasta, should all be limited.If you're struggling with sugar addiction and having trouble dealing with cravings, try psychotherapy.
8. Eat Healthy FatsBy healthy, this means not only mon- and polyunsaturated fats, like that found in avocadoes and nuts, but also saturated, as these are essential for building testosterone.
9.The ideal diet includes somewhere between 50-70 percent fat.It's important to understand that your body requires saturated fats from animal and vegetable sources (such as meat, dairy, certain oils, and tropical plants like coconut) for optimal functioning, and if you neglect this important food group in favor of sugar, grains and other starchy carbs, your health and weight are almost guaranteed to suffer.
One medium-sized gajar contains 5 054 micrograms of beta carotene, which is equivalent to 53 % of adult's requirement for Vitamin A. In the body, beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A – an antioxidant that destroys free radicals and prevents damage of the cells. Research has shown that antioxidants like Vitamin A and C found in fruits and vegetables provide protection against non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Vitamin A also prevents night blindness and helps in maintaining healthy skin.
No wonder mum always said that “carrots are good for your eyes and complexion!”
Three things to do with gajar
•Juice them: Choose the orange/red variety of gajar. Chop them into pieces and put them in a juicer. Strain the juice through a sieve. You may combine with other fruit and vegetables like tomatoes, beetroots or spinach. It's best to have juices fresh, rather than canned or packaged, without added sugar.
•Pickle them: If you enjoy pickles, peel and cut the gajar into long 1½ inch pieces, julienne style. Do the same with green papaya, raw mango, green chillies, ginger or fresh turmeric (haldi). In a bowl, add the vegetables and sprinkle on some salt and turmeric. Set aside for 1–2 hours. Drain the water, add vinegar, coarsely ground mustard seeds (rai), then mix. Place the mixture in a glass bottle, ensuring that the vinegar covers the vegetables. The carrot pickle (gajar ka achar) will be ready to eat after 2–3 days, and you can keep it for up to two weeks.
•Grate them: Grate the gajar and add them to your salads, sandwiches, cakes, muffins, idlis, dosas, parathas, cutlets, tikkis and kheer. It's a good way to get fussy eaters – especially children – to eat more vegetables. Traditionally in India, grated gajar is used to make Gajar ka Halwa which is eaten as a warm dessert during the winter months.
I got married on 6TH and I skipped my periods even though I didn't have intercourse till now with my husband. Skipping of periods is first time. Yesterday we tried to have intercourse my vagina was also dry so we stopped. Please advise.
My friend has lump in her breast. What should she do? And also advise what is the way to get out from this problem besides any surgeries.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello doctor. I have been married for 2yr now and we have decided to get a baby. I had my last menstruation periods from the 27th of oct. It took the usual days which is five days. I had sex on the 8th Nov. Is there any chance of being pregnant?
I am a 31 years old waiting for my first pregnancy. After having the follicular study last month I had 3 days spotting, post which when I checked the UPT it was negative. The doctor asked me to take a scan since I had a severe lower abdominal pain.In the scan they said there was no follicle (said there is a follicle which is less than 1 cm which they will not consider) and my endometrial thickness is 8.5.If I consider the spotting as my period then today is my 5th day, how can a endometrial is 8.5 on 5th day? Also I have a hemorrhagic cyst in the left ovary. Literally confused with this. Am I pregnant or not.
Hello I am 26 years old lady. I am married since 2 years. I am suffering from irregular menstrual cycle problem. I have taken many medicines but no positive results. The gap between two cycles is almost 2 and half to 3 months. No abdomen pain as such but no monthly periods as well. This problem is disturbing my day to day activities. And not able to concentrate on anything. Can you help me to come out from this?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
I visited a doctor yesterday for low hb .He prescribed me a tab called folvite , the very same same day I google the tab and saw that this med is generally given to pregnant women. What to do?
My wife is 35 weeks pregnant. Her BP has increased to 150/110. Doctors suggest for labour. What are the consequences to go for late pre-term labour? What are the important checklist we should be ready with? What are the important suggestions for child and mother care after labour? Anything, if I am missing, please suggest.
Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man not having any measurable level of sperm in his semen. It is associated with very low levels of fertility or even sterility. It occurs in 5% of infertile men. There are many causes, to evaluate this need through review of present and past medical problems, past surgery, medications, family history physical examinations etc. Need blood tests for testosterone and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), two semen samples are needed. With each sample, a standard semen analysis is performed. If no sperm are found, then the semen sample undergoes an additional evaluation in which the sample is “spun” down in a centrifuge to concentrate small numbers of sperm at the bottom of the tube. This “pellet” of the ejaculate is then examined thoroughly for sperm by an experienced lab technician. If 10 sperm or even 1 sperm is present in the pellet analysis, then conditions such as reproductive tract obstruction are painlessly disproved. If, based on the above evaluation, it is not entirely clear as to whether there is a problem with sperm production or one of a blockage in the ducts of the reproductive tract, then the next step is to examine the testis itself and assess sperm production. This can be done in several ways, but the classic approach is to perform a testis biopsy under local anesthesia. The other causes are Primary testicular failure, Klinefelter syndrome, Varicocele effect, Diabetes mellitus, Pituitary suppression, drug induced (anabolic steroids, alcohol, glucocorticoids), Sickle cell anemia, Testosterone supplements, Ejaculatory duct obstruction, Obstruction, congenital absence of the vas deferens (CAVD), Ejaculatory duct obstruction, Undescended testicles at birth, Sperm autoimmunity,Severe illness (cancer, kidney or liver failure), Vasectomy, Epididymitis,etc.
- Treatment depends on the causes above,but the most important is to maintain health by proper nutritious diet (to produce balanced hormones and healthy sperms), exercise, maintain healthy life style.
- Beside these there are several herbs and fruits are very usefull.
- 7 dry dates to be boiled in glass of milk and take every day morning after food.
- Some Unani herbs. Gookhru, Mosli sufaid, Satawar, Khulanjan, Asgandh and Pamba dana are very usefull, make powder of these herbs with equal quantity and take one tea spoonful 2 times a day before food.
- Avoid stress and mental tension and do proper exercise and early morning walk for half an hour.
As one of the fifth leading cause of cancer deaths for women globally, Ovarian cancer is a serious ailment. This type of cancer usually cannot be detected until it has spread considerably and causes significant damage. It affects the ovaries of women who are in their late fifties and upwards. Yet, careful screening and vigilance with the help of regular gynaecology check-ups can help in detecting and treating this potentially fatal disease. Read on to know what you may be missing during those crucial gynaecology check-ups!
- Screening Tests: Whether or not you are risk genetically or due to the environment, your annual gynaecology check-up must include Ovarian Cancer screening, which will basically try to look for the earliest signs and symptoms by studying the fallopian tubes and other areas for peritoneal screening for ovarian, fallopian and primary peritoneal cancer. The CA 125 Blood Test can also be used in order to detect this condition.
- Ovaries: During the screening and normal check-ups as well, ask your doctor to concentrate on the size, shape and consistency of the ovaries as well as the uterus. A pelvic exam will also be helpful in detecting even the smallest anomalies that can point at the existence of symptoms.
- Pap Test: It is a well-known fact that women over the age of 25 years and especially those who have been through childbirth even once, must get the Pap Smear Test done on a routine basis so as to rule out ovarian and cervical cancer. While this test may not be able to detect ovarian cancer for many cases, it can detect this kind of cancer in the more advanced stages.
- Bloating and Fluid Build-up: If you are experiencing various symptoms like edema or fluid retention and bloating in the area, then you may want your doctor to put you through a screening test for Ovarian Cancer screening. Usually, we tend to overlook these symptoms as a part of an infection or even normal menstrual cycle, but the detection of these symptoms must be followed up by proper screening.
- Ultrasound Wand: An ultrasound wand will be able to detect even the tiniest changes in the ovaries and the surrounding areas with the help of the TVUS test which can find a mass in the ovary. This can then be followed up by a biopsy to tell whether or not it is malignant.
Symptoms like too much of vaginal discharge and unusual amount of bleeding during the menstrual cycle should not go unnoticed or unreported and it is best to get a proper ultrasound done, followed by the various types of screening for this kind of cancer.