Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BalamuruganYour feedback matters!
My son aged fall down from bed reversely just now he is 16 month old, there is a small injury on head will it be issue?
I am 46 years old female and since last 10 to 15 years I am suffering from migraine with heavy paining in head. Your guidance please.
I am suffering from migraine headache from past few years. I got used to pain killers but it dis not work .please suggest me.
I am 30 year old. I am having migraine. I took so much medicine but not relief. I urge you please suggest me effective way.
I am 54 year male and from last 10-15 days I feel numbness and tingling sensation in my right arm till the tip of my fingers. What should I do doc ?
I am suffering from migraine problem. But I am having relief now. But at the time of wake up. I feel some sought of slight pain like feeling in forehead. What to do Sir?
it is been Found in the recent study that Women who suffer from Migraine headaches have 50 to 60 percent headache episodes when going through Peri - menopausal and menopausal time periods
I am a 56 yrs old, male. I have diabetes (hereditary) and high blood pressure. Diabetes is around two old. Pressure is under control. Presently my feet (both), at the toe end, the under sloe below the toes get swelled up and numb, also the toes get numb. This has happened when my diabetes reading had gone upto 230. It later came down to 150. But the swelling and numbness still persist. Presently, I am taking, glycomet? 500 sr, diabetone pn, euglim 1. What is your view.
I have problem of migraine. From last 7 years. I don't know what to do. Please suggest some medicines.
I have migraine from past 12 years I have taken all the medicine Dr. says it is because of acidity attack. What to do.
Hi, I have a query related to my uncle .who is currently suffering from neuro problem. Currently undergoing consultation in paras hospital gurgaon. They advised as there is a brain shrinkage so doc provided under some medication which are general not the root cause medicine. Things cane into picture a year back but now recurrence is frequent with slurry speech, motor balance dysfunction, and weakness. recurrence is now every month for once from the month of jan. We are now willing to see some other doctor as well. And also one of the doc from BHU varanasi advised us to see cardio vascular doc. Now question here is cardiologist and cardiovascular is one of the same thing or different. I want to see him fit n fine. So I want to get satisfied with all the treatment he is undergoing with. Current treatment is not that much satisfactory. Kindly need doctors guidance.
I am 24 year old male. I have acute headache. I had the migraine medication but it did not work. What should I do?
Whenever I sits like crossing my legs on ground for having my dinner my left leg falls asleep and when returned to standing there is lot of paining sensation in the leg and it takes some time to be normal is this problem arise due to blockage in blood flow to the leg? Any cure or prescription?
I am feeling numbness and pain my left toe on edge of toe from little finger to heel,& same in my left palm, please suggest what should I do ?
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.