Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am suffering from piles about 5 years more. But there was no problem about 4 & 1/2 years. Suddenly I saw in about one month that point born two like fistula, maximum pain and hardy stool. At present what will I do. What medicine I use, and what way to relief me. Please advise me and relief me.
My mother's sister have been suffering from hyper acidity problem. She is suffering from hypertension problem. Her b.p is 140/80. She has also thyroid problem. What should she do to cure hyperacidity and hypertension. She has also dysentery.
Sir mere pet mai dard rehata hai gas bahut banta hai ilaj Kara Kara ke paresaan ho gaya hu kirpaya iska samadhan batayen.
I am suffering from gas, bloating and I have constipation so kindly advice me some natural way to treat gas and constipation.
I am suffering from fissure from past 3 months, when ever I use medicines it is under control, but once I stop using medicines it again giving me pain. What is the treatment for it. My doctor suggested surgery, do need to go surgery with out any other options?
I know I am over eating in my meals but I am also a non vegetarian, but during eating my meals when I complete I feel sudden sleepy and m also heaving light pain in my abdomen, How can I control that?
I am 28 years old and I have done masters in pharmacy. I was having pain in left arm from six months, but doctors said I am ok. Today I went to pathlab for complete blood tests and ECG and result shocked meSerum Cholesterol262mg/dlHDL Cholesterol 40.9Triglycerides 191LDL 183VLDL38ESR (Wintrobe) 25mm in 1st hourSGOT36, 4SGPT71Serum protein globulin1.24Fasting Blood Sugar80.7mg/dlECG report is OK as per physicianUltrasound diagnosed Grade 1 Fatty Liver what should I do?
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.