Doctors in Nethradhama Super Speciality Eye Hospital
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Nethradhama Super Speciality Eye HospitalYour feedback matters!
My age is 55 when I checked eyes, doctor informed having cataract started. Hence prescribed C NAC eye drops. Any other advice to avoid further growth of cataract.
What kind of food can I consume to increase the fat amount under my eyes? My eye sockets have gone too shallow and deep which results in very dark circles appearance. If protein rich food is the answer, please tell the amount of protein to be consumed per day and whether supplements can be consumed or not? Thank you. :) Male | 22.
I have problem in my eyes actually my left eye is very weak it is -8 and my right eye is -7.i m using glasses more than from 7 years but my number increasing day by day since now. One more thing is that my eyes are very big before using glasses but now after using glasses from many years they are going inside they are getting short. Plzz suggest me what should I do .and how I stable and lower my sight. Help me to get out of this.
I am 30 years old male, a case of sarcoidosis and treated with prednisolone steroid. I noticed darkness (melasma) besides both eye. Dermatologists advice me to use hydroquinone. But the chemist has given me melalite 15 cream. Is it good?
I have allergic conc. Burning sensation, dryness and red eye problem previous 5 years aslo cataract ion my eyes.
Hi, I had pink eye and it went away after taking ciplox d eye drops within a week then after my infected eye (left eye) is blurry is this normal? How can this be treated and how long would it last?
After driving car on the highway for more than 4 hours, the surrounding white around the eyes turn reddish. Is there a solution to overcome this occurrence? How to prevent this.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Today morning I had blur vision, but I didn't feel any hungry, once I had breakfast, I am back to normal, this is second time happened in my life, is any health issue.
Amblyopia or Lazy eye is the eye condition in which vision is reduced and cannot be corrected with glasses or contact lenses. All the images seen by the amblyopic eye are not fully acknowledged by the brain. It always affects only one eye, but may be accompanied with reduction of vision in both eyes. It can cause loss of vision, including loss of depth perception and two-eyed 3D vision. It's treatment can yield improvements at any age, but early detection can offer the best chances for a cure. Recent research has proven that lazy eye treatment can be successful in older children and adults. Comprehensive vision examinations are required for infants, toddlers, and pre-school children for the detection of lazy eye or amblyopia.
When the brain parts related with visual processing do not function properly, problems arise with such visual functions as the perception of movement, depth perception and fine detail (acuity, clear eyesight and sharp vision). Amblyopia is the most prevalent neurological defect of vision in children and adults resulting from developmental problems in the brain. Any interference with clear vision in either eye during the first six years or 'critical' period of visual and brain development can cause a lazy eye.
Constant strabismus or the constant turn of one eye in any direction, be it inward turn or crossed eye is one of common causes of amblyopia. The differences in vision or it's prescription between the two eyes leads to refractive amblyopia. Sometimes congenital disorders or a physical blockage of an eye due to trauma, drooping lids, cataract or a blocked tear duct can also lead to amblyopia. Many parents and children are not aware of any symptoms, as amblyopia usually occurs in one eye only and a lazy eye condition can exist without a noticeable eye turn. The visual acuity tests in addition to the 20/20 eye test charts and eye examination with cycloplegic drops by ophthalmologists are necessary to detect lazy eye.
Vision therapy for the eyes and brain is a highly effective non-surgical treatment for lazy eye. It is a progressive program of vision exercises customized to fit the visual needs of each patient. It is conducted at the clinic and occasionally supplemented with exercises to be done at home or workplace. It improve visual comfort, ease, and efficiency and change how a patient processes or interprets visual information. When considering treatment options, it is important to understand that lazy eye results from neurological deficit or problems in the brain and surgery for lazy eye is performed on the muscles on the outside of the eye. Most of the cases, lazy eye surgery provides cosmetic benefits and does not improve the patient's vision, hence options for vision improvement should be exhausted before eye muscle surgery is considered.