Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal MaharishYour feedback matters!
I have headache problem. Its happen once or twice in a month in one side of head like sometime rit and left and the reason which I noticed is, if I dnt take brk fast or lunch or if traveling anywhere. And if I do vomiting and have a pain killer then it will reduces. My eye sight is -0.75 for right eye and -0.5 for left I use specs. Kindly give some suggestion I can not bare the pain.
Is continue use of mobile phone leads to blindness or not ,if yes then tell me how can I relaxed my eyes because I am a student and use to study from my mobile phone itself only.
Hi doc I developed a red spot in d white portion of my eye. Today mor. I take high bp medicine daily cz I hv high bp. Is d.
Suddenly ache started at ankle back side (exactly shoe fitted portion) and unable to walk. Like to know the reason and treatment procedures. With regards Srinivasarao Mobile no: 9704444963.
2 STENTS due to heart attack 27 months ago. I am diabetic and hypertension patient too. I take medicine for all these. I have very poor vision in one eye despite intra-ocular lenses. In the other eye I have cataract. I am totally dependent on my left eye for reading, walking etc How safe it is undergo cataract operation with insertion lenses lenses.
I am 20 years old and water comes continuously after some period from my both eyes. What should I do?
Sir, I am 26 years old and suffering from disease called Pinguculae in my eyes. What should I do now?
I am 23 years old, getting trouble in eyes in the sun light, staying there for a few minutes headache start, from the last 3-4 weeks. What should I do?
I have eye irritation problem from past 28 years. It will b reddish also. I have consulted many doctors. But in vain.
I am aged 19 and I am suffering from sever head ach and eyes pain with sinus infection symptoms I used many medicines but what is the solution for permanent cure please hep me.
I have some problem with watering eyes while driving bike I m 34 years old man and I use specs no. +5.
How to cure vkc conjunctivitis permanently Please help me I am suffering this from past 4 years I am using medicines also.
Hello, I am 16 years old. I want to improve my eye sight, please recommend me something for eye sight.
I loss my weight in last five months So I don't eat more food And not seen better from my eyes My bones also so week Pls help me.
Hello sir. I am feeling as if I have blurry vision and weakness. My ecg is normal bp is 80/130 vit d is 31 b12 is 540 and all the blood reports are normal. I have had sever acidity and gas since 10 days and I am on the treatment of the same. I can read everything but I feel I am having blurry vision. Is it due to excess stress? I even had a feeling of a heart problem which was ruled out by the tests.in serious meed of a help. Thank you.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based eye remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.