Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Bangalore Baptist HospitalYour feedback matters!
Hi I delivered my baby through c-section 3 months back. Im an exclusive breastfeeding mom and I have planned to breastfeed my baby for a minimum of 1 year. I was 64 kgs at the time of my marriage which looked good for me and in starting of my pregnancy I was 68 kgs. At the time of my delivery I went till 79 kgs and now post delivery i'm 72 kgs. I wish to go back to my old weight 64 kgs reducing 8 more kgs. Will 30 mins cross jogger per day will help to reduce weight steadily? Please suggest me diet and exercise plan to reduce my weight along with healthy breastfeeding. Please note: The additional food I have included in my diet in 1 litre of milk per day to avoid calcium loss in body.
Amla Oil Benefits, Side Effects and How to Make in Hindi - आंवला तेल के फायदे, नुकसान और बनाने की विधि
आंवला को गुणों की खान भी कहा जाता है क्योंकि इसमें कई सरे गुण पाए जाए हैं. वैज्ञानिक नाम इंडियन गुस्बिरी वाला आंवले से तेल, मुरब्बा, आचार आदि बनता है. दुनिया भर में उगाए जाने वाले इस पौधे को आयुर्वेदिक इस्तेमाल के लिए प्रयोग किया जाता है. इसमें विटामिन सी, टैनिन और पॉलीफेनिक यौगिक आदि पाए जाते हैं. जो कि कई तरह के परेशानियों क ख़त्म करते हैं. आइयेइस्के फायदे और नुकसान पर एक नजर डालते हैं.
1. एंटी एजिंग के रूप में
इसका इस्तेमाल एंटी एजिंग के रूप में किए जाने पर सकारात्मक प्रभाव पड़ता है. ये विषाक्त पदार्थों को शरीर से बाहर निकालने का काम करता है और ये झुर्रियां कम करने में काफी मददगार होती ई.
2. सूजन कम करने में
सूजन कम करने में भी इसके लाभ नजर आते हैं. इसके जैसी ही कई अन्य समस्याओं को कम करने में आप आंवले के तेल का इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं.
3. रुसी के लिए
रुसी की समस्याओं पर को ख़त्म करने लिखने के लिए भी आंवले के तेल का इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है. इसके नियमित मालिश से बालों में मजबूती और रुसी जैसी समस्याओं का निदान नहीं हो पाता है.
4. प्रतिरोधक क्षमता बढ़ाने में
आंवले के तेल के नियमित के सिवान से संक्रमण और कई अन्य तरह की बीमारयों में मदद मिलती है. इसे एक टॉनिक की तरह लेने से ये काफी प्रभावी होता है.
5. एंटीऑक्सिडेंट के रूप में
आंवले के तेल में पर्याप्त मात्रा में एंटीऑक्सिडेंट पाया जाता है. जो कि आपके शरीर को कई खतरों और बिमारिओं से बचाता है.
6. दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में
दिल को स्वस्थ रखने में भी आंवले के तेल की भूमिका होती है. इसमें मौजूद तत्व फैटी एसिड और कोलेस्ट्राल को नियंत्रित करने की क्षमता रखते हैं.
7. त्वचा के लिए
त्वचा को चमकदारर बनाने के लिए इसमें कई तरह के तवों को मौजद होते हैं. यदि आप इसे घरपर थोड़ा सा भी परेशान करने के लिए निर्णय मानते हैं.
8. बालों के लिए
बालों के टूटने, रूखापन आदि समस्याओं के निदान में आंवला के तेल की सकारात्मक भूमिका होती है. इसके लिए आपको अपने बालों में इसके तेल से मालिश करनी होगी.
9. गठिया के उपाचार में
जोड़ों के दर्द में राहते के लिए इसमें फैटी एसिड पाया जाता है जो कि उतकों को शांत करके जोड़ों के दर्द में राहत देने का काम करता है.
आंवला के तेल के नुकसान
- सिमित मात्रा में इसका प्रयोग नहीं करने से एलर्जी जैसी समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं.
- कम गुणवत्ता का वाले आंवला के तेल का इस्तेमाल करने से बचें.
आंवला के तेल को बनाने की विधि
- आंवला में कई तरह के पोष तत्व पाए जाते हैं. इसका तेल निम्न तरीके से आप भी बना सकने हैं.
- एक कप ताजा पिसा हुआ आंवला
- एक बड़ी चम्मच नारियल का तेल
बनाने की विधि
पिसे हुए आंवले का रस निकाल लें. इसके बाद इसके रस में नारियल का तेल मिलाएं. फिर इसे एक समान रूप से मिश्रित न होने तक मिलाएं. नारियल तेल के पिघलने के लिए इसे थोड़ा गर्म करें. इसके ठंडा होने के बाद इसे अपने बालों में लगाएं.
Sir which is more beneficial green tea bags or leaves. Please tell me sir. I am going to buy it and also tell me why should i use tea bag or leaves?
Acoustic neuroma is a benign tumor that occurs in the primary nerve between the brain and the ear. The tumor progresses very slowly and can influence your balance and hearing. In certain cases, if the tumor becomes very large, then it may also impair vital functions of the body.
The symptoms of acoustic neuroma tend to develop when the tumor starts to press on the nerve and its adjoining branches. The symptoms of this disorder are –
You may experience hearing loss on one side which might worsen gradually.
You may have problems in balancing yourself.
A continuous ringing sound in the ears.
If the tumor is large and presses on the nearby nerves, then you may experience numbness of the facial muscles.
In some cases, it may impair the vital functions of the body.
This disorder is caused by a malfunctioning gene. There is no documented reason as to why the gene malfunctions.
The treatment options for this disorder are –
Constant Monitoring: These tumors tend to grow very slowly but might spurt in some cases. In order to prevent damage to your body, they need to be monitored on a regular basis. Imaging tests are recommended on a periodic basis to determine the growth of the tumor.
Radiosurgery: Stereotactic radiosurgery is done to treat acoustic neuroma that is small in size. In this surgery, radiation is directed at the tumor without creating any incision. It is done to limit the growth of the tumor and preserve your hearing.
Surgery: The tumor can be removed by using surgical procedures. It involves administering general anesthesia, followed by removing the tumor through an incision on the skull or the inner ear. Surgery is used to remove the tumor and preserve your hearing abilities. This technique suits for patient under 65 yr of age, moderately large or large tumour, growing stage, significant hearing loss and severe headace.
Though most may not admit, all women have hair on their face and body. It is often masked by home remedies or clever make up tricks or frequent visits to the beauty salon. If you see a sudden spike in coarse or dark hair, especially on your face, it can be an embarrassing social condition. Here are some insights into the condition and what you can do to get rid of it.
Blame it on your hormones:
In most cases, you can easily blame this condition on your hormones. Male hormones called androgens are responsible for the development of certain 'manly' features like deepening of voice or production of sperm. And the one hormone behind all this is called testosterone.
But women produce testosterone too- albeit in smaller quantities. If, for some reason, this hormone's level increases in women, it leads to increased sex drive, irregular menstrual cycle and yes, excessive facial and body hair.
One of the main causes of high levels of male sex hormones in premenopausal women is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), a condition which causes cysts to grow around the edge of the ovaries (the organs which produce eggs and sex hormones). PCOS also results in excessive hair growth, acne and weight gain.
Some women are stuck with this condition in the post menopause stage too, when the hormonal imbalance fails to rectify itself after menopause has passed.
Besides blaming it all on the hormones, here are some other causes you can explore:
- Being obese (weight gain is a side effect of PCOS too, so this is a slightly tricky one)
- Side effects from blood pressure medication
- Hereditary condition: Blame your genes
- Cushing's Syndrome or Acromegaly - rare hormonal disorders
- An Ovarian tumor
Usually, cosmetic remedies are enough to get rid of unwanted or excess hair. So you may not have to go out of your way to handle this problem unless you have a special case. Most cases can be treated with
- Shaving: Not the most womanly thing to do, but it is quick and easy. Mind the stubble between the shaves
- Waxing: This is a pretty much standard procedure
- Bleaching: Can work for areas you don't want to shave
- Hair removal creams: Try and test out to see which one suits you
- Laser treatment: A powerful beam of single color light is used to destroy the hair from its root
If you are not sure what to do with an excessive facial hair problem, consult our experts today for a quick and easy remedy.
Loss of hair can have adverse effects on your physical as well as mental health. Not only does hair loss affect your self-esteem or appeal, it also hints at an underlying health problem. There could be many reasons for the loss of hair. ‘Alopecia areata’ is a condition wherein sudden loss of hair begins with one or more circular bald patches that might or might not overlap.
Some of the common cosmetic treatments for hair loss include:
- Hair Grafting or Transplant: Hair transplant or grafting is a procedure that uses surgery to move hair follicles from one spot in the body to another and is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness. The transplantations are carried out in outpatient form, with local anesthesia and mild sedation. Harvesting of hair follicles is done using various methods, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the common harvesting techniques are:
- Strip Harvesting: A strip of skin from the scalp or from any other spot where there is full growth of hair is harvested by the surgeon.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): Follicular Unit Extraction is a procedure which involves the singular extraction of each hair follicle without any removal of strip of tissue. Further, it has been noticed that during the transplant procedure some of the follicles can get damaged and in order to, avoid the same the Hair Growth Accelerator (HGA) is used along with FUE technique for better results. The role of HGA is to provide support to hair follicles, for more than 8 hours so that they do not get damaged during the process of transplant.
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT): Follicular Unit Transplant involves the removal of a small strip of tissue from the rear part of the head. The donor hair follicles would be extracted from this strip.
- Robotic Hair Restoration: The devices associated with Robotic Hair Restoration utilize robotic arms and cameras to provide assistance to the surgeon during the FUE procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: This cosmetic procedure involves removal of skin (non-hair-bearing) from the scalp, which ensures that the remaining skin (hair-bearing) can be extended to the area that it is capable of covering the bald spots on the head. This procedure is effective in covering bald areas on the back as well as top of the head. However, it is not favourable for the hairline in the frontal areas of the head.
Liposuction removes fat through suction from abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms or neck. It is a surgical procedure. Liposuction is also called as body contouring as it shapes the body contour. It is also known as lipoplasty. Liposuction is not a program for weight loss. An overweight person can reduce weight best by exercise and diet and bariatric procedures.
Reasons for liposuction
Liposuction is done to remove excess body fat in areas, which are ineffective to exercise or diet. These include fat in areas of buttocks, abdomen, ankles and calves, back and chest, arms, thighs and hips, breast and neck. With weight gain here is an increase in the volume and size of the fat cells.
This can be reduced by liposuction, which reduces the specific area of the fat cells. Also, the fat to be removed usually depends on the area of the fat cells. The results of liposuction are permanent and change only if the weight changes.
Post liposuction, skin that is treated moulds into the newly developed contours and appears smooth in case of toned skin and elasticity. To undergo liposuction one must have a healthy lifestyle and devoid of conditions such as diabetes, coronary artery disease and compromised immune system.
Risks of liposuction
Risks involved with liposuction are:
1. Temporary fluid accumulation may happen due to the formation of temporary pockets called as seromas in the skin
2. Temporary numbness can be felt in the area where liposuction has been performed. Sometimes irritation of the temporary nerve might also occur.
3. Temporary bruising and hardness may occur
Honeymoon impotence is quite common in orthodox societies where pre-marriage sex is considered more or less a taboo. It is a common scene in such areas where newlyweds arrive at a sexologist’s cabin, complaining about their inability to perform sexual intercourse on their first night. The idea of First time sex itself gives goosebumps to most men and women. All the anxieties and worries can lead to either male’s erection droop or female’s vaginal contraction.
Reason behind Honeymoon Impotence
In most of the cases, ignorance and lack of awareness form the basic reason behind honeymoon erectile dysfunction. Especially in societies where sex education is not that common, it is likely that men and women are even unaware of common sexual positions. Family pressure, fear of displeasing the newlywed partner may get so overpowering that it may lead to erectile droop among men. Failure at the first instance may also create psychological pressure on the couple and as a result may lead to a series of impotence. The more the man is frantic to perform, the more are the chances that his erection shrivels. Similarly, the woman can also suffer from vaginismus. This is a condition in which out of anxiety and fear, the vagina of a female contracts so much that the penis can’t penetrate. All such scenes must be handled with patience and by consulting a sexologist before the things start getting worse.
- Education is bliss: The first and the foremost remedy is educating oneself about male and female genital parts, normal sex positions which are easy to carry out etc. A brief illustration with the help of any video before performing actual sex may prove quite fruitful.
- Mutual Stimulation: It is not advisable to get obsessed only at penetrating the penis inside women’s vagina. The newlywed should first prefer to get comfortable with each other while making love. Try to find pleasure in the sexual act rather than ruining things by getting anxious at the inability to penetrate at the first instant. The couple can also try masturbating each other. The male can make the female genital parts familiar to his penis by bringing it near to vagina. Some sexologists even advise to make use of sex toys like vibrator so that female vagina can get used to of infusing penis in it. Even some prescribed erection enhancing medicines can solve your case.
- Master your Brain: In most of the cases, it is the brain that plays the trick. So it is better not to hesitate. Share all your anxieties and worries with your partner. Get comfortable with each other and do not let the psychological factors to control your sexual act.
Patience is definitely a deciding factor. Give time and open up with your partner and this will help in abating all your fears.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
A stroke occurs when the blood supply to your brain is interrupted or reduced. This deprives your brain of oxygen and nutrients, which can cause your brain cells to die.A stroke may be caused by a blocked artery (ischemic stroke) or the leaking or bursting of a blood vessel (hemorrhagic stroke). Some people may experience only a temporary disruption of blood flow to their brain (transient ischemic attack, or TIA).Lifestyle risk factors for stroke are being overweight or obese,physical inactivity,heavy or binge drinking and use of illicit drugs such as cocaine and methamphetamines.Medical risk factors are High blood pressure ,Cigarette smoking or exposure to secondhand smoke,High cholesterol.Diabetes,Obstructive sleep apnea,Cardiovascular disease, including heart failure, heart defects, heart infection or abnormal heart rhythm.Other factors associated with a higher risk of stroke include personal or family history of stroke, heart attack or transient ischemic attack,being age 55 or older,Race — African-Americans have a higher risk of stroke than do people of other races,gender — Men have a higher risk of stroke than women.
Acupuncture is found effective for the treatment of paralysis caused by a stroke. Researches tested the Shujintongluo acupuncture protocol for the treatment of hemiplegia, a type of stroke affecting one side of the body. The addition of acupuncture to standard drug therapy following an acute cerebral infarction increased the positive patient outcome rate by 11.77%.
Parkinson's disease was first described as shaking palsy in 1817 by a London physician named James Parkinson. Parkinson's disease is a progressive disorder of the nervous system that affects movement. It develops gradually, sometimes starting with a barely noticeable tremor in just one hand. But while a tremor may be the most well-known sign of Parkinson's disease, the disorder also commonly causes stiffness or slowing of movement.It is a disorder of the central nervous system that affects movement, often including tremors.More than i million people are diagnosed with Parkinsonism in India.Nerve cell damage in the brain causes dopamine levels to drop, leading to the symptoms of Parkinson's.Parkinson's often starts with a tremor in one hand. Other symptoms are slow movement, stiffness and loss of balance.Acupuncture along with medication can help control the symptoms of Parkinson's.Acupuncture can be considered as a combination treatment with conventional treatment for patients with Parkinsonism.
P Means postponement. Today not tomorrow. This could be part of low mood and depression. If no depression than it is a lazyness and avoidance in behr. Due to fear and phobia or inadequate tendency. I would say if you are parent or partner of such a problem. You get irritated and aggressive leading to anger or helplessness. This is a bad habit. It can be corrected by getting counselling.
Recurrent miscarriage is a condition when there has been three or more successive pregnancy losses. It is different from infertility as, infertility is the inability to conceive. For many cases, the cause of a recurrent miscarriage has not always been found. A number of factors can cause recurrent miscarriages of which some are treatable.It may not always be possible to identify a cause for recurrent miscarriage in a couple, even after extensive research and treatment procedures. Some of the common causes of recurrent miscarriage are described below:
- Chromosomal Abnormalities: Incompatible chromosomes can result into pregnancy losses. When an egg and a sperm meet, of which one of them is faulty, they can't line up properly resulting into chromosomal abnormality. Such conditions lead to miscarriages.
- Uterine Abnormalities or Incompetent Cervixes: Miscarriages occur if the uterus is abnormally shaped since the embryo is not properly implanted or even if it gets implanted, it may not get sufficient nourishment to survive. If the woman has a weak cervix, it cannot hold the developing embryo, leading to miscarriage.
- Immunologic Disorders: Under rare cases, the embryo itself is not accepted by the body. Antiphospholipid antibodies are those, which attack self tissues, such as embryos and prevent them from building up. This leads to recurrent miscarriage.
- Untreated Thyroid Problems: Conditions such as thyroid or uncontrolled diabetes result in uterine conditions which make it tough for the embryos to survive.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Women with polycystic ovary syndrome tend to have high levels of male hormones which, result in irregular menstruation and ovulation. This can prevent the lining of the endometrium from maturing that is required for holding the embryo.
- Bacterial Infections: There may be presence of a number of microorganisms inside the reproductive tract that may be harmless for the person. But there may be certain bacteria lined up in the reproductive tract, which can prevent development of embryo, thus leading to miscarriages.
- Lifestyle: Smoking and drinking are harmful lifestyle habits, which may increase the chance of miscarriage to a great extent. It is always advised to avoid smoking or drinking when you wish to conceive. Other lifestyle conditions, such as working in certain environments like hospital environments, farms, laboratories, etc, may lead to miscarriages; however, the exact reason has not been identified yet.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.
Nosebleeds can be frightening and dramatic. Luckily, most cases of nosebleeds can be dealt with fair ease. Nosebleeds can be classified into two types depending upon the origin of the nose bleed, namely anterior and posterior.
- Anterior bleed is the most common, and the bleeding is from a blood vessel which is present in the front part of the nose. These bleeds can be easily controlled by simple measures taken by doctors or at home.
- Posterior nose bleeds are usually indicative of something more complicated and occur mostly in adults or elderly. The bleed can be caused by a rupture in arteries in the posterior part of the nose. These nosebleeds can get severe and may require admission to a hospital for treatment and management. They are the most common in kids in the range of 2 to 10 years and adults older than 50 years.
What can cause nosebleeds?
- The most common cause of a nosebleed is probably trauma or an injury to the nose. External trauma includes a sharp blow to the nose, whereas internal injury comprises of injury from picking your nose continuously or irritation from cold.
- Less frequently, an underlying condition can also result in nosebleeds. These conditions include diseases that make clotting difficult. The inability of blood to properly coagulate and clot can be contributed by blood-thinning agents like aspirin and warfarin.
- Disease in the liver can also cause problems in the clotting of blood. Rarely, cancer in the nose or abnormal blood vessels present in the nose can contribute to bleeding. Another cause of nosebleeds can be high blood pressure, but it is rarely the only reason.
What are the symptoms of nosebleeds?
- Nosebleeds usually occur from one nostril. Sometimes, if the bleeding is excessive, the nostril can get filled with blood and it can cross the nasopharynx and overflow into the other nostril and result in bleeding from both nostrils. The blood can also go into the throat and one may spit out blood from the mouth or vomit out blood (hematemesis).
- Excessive blood loss can cause dizziness, confusion, lightheadedness, and can also cause fainting. Excessive blood loss from nosebleeds is not very common.
- Although, nosebleeds are rarely a complication, it is advised to consult a doctor if the occurrences are too frequent.
Dermal fillers (also called injectable facial fillers) are soft tissues injected into the skin. This is done to help fill up the hollowed and flattened facial features, smoothen folds and wrinkles, fatten the cheeks, correct bumps on the nose and forehead and increase the elasticity of the skin.With advancing age, your face loses firmness and volume of the facial muscles. A facelift is a non-surgical procedure which helps to restore and create healthier and more youthful features. Here are the things you should know about getting a liquid facelift with dermal fillers:
- The typically used dermal fillers are Juvederm, Reyslatine, Emervel, Radiesse and Belotero. There are several different kinds of fillers that are of different consistencies and volume.
- Fillers are composed of collagen fibers and hyaluronic acids (these come from organic sources) and a few biosynthetic compounds.
- A single treatment session takes about half to an hour.
- The swelling takes about 2 - 3days to subside and in many cases leaves no swelling.
- Depending upon the choice of dermal filler, the results of the facelift can last up to two years.
- The type of filler used, the depth to which they are introduced, the schedule of the sessions and the nature of the treatment - are all discussed and the factors are customized to fit your specific needs because each human being ages differently. Some people get facelifts to shape and sculpt a particular facial feature like the cheekbones. Facelifts are also done for sagging skin of the neck or drooping eyelids. They help tighten the loosening skin tissue layers of the jaws and chin.
- The fillers are not permanent and this is why they are completely safe. They can be broken down and expelled by the body naturally after a given period of time without any health risk.
- Restylane fillers can be used to treat dark circles, drooping eyebrows and remove bags from under your eyes.
- Defective structure of the lips can be corrected by dermal fillers.
- The advantage of a facelift using dermal fillers over a surgical treatment is that they can be altered with advancing age. Surgical solutions look fixed and artificial because they tighten the aging skin permanently.