Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand DothilalYour feedback matters!
I always feel tired, gain weight, experience hair loss and in evening acidity and gases. Sometimes feel giddiness. I get my blood test done i.e. Iron 32.2 liver- aspartate aminotransferase (sgot)-46 ,alanine transaminase (sgpt) 84.8,lipid-ldl cholesterol- direct 70, tc/hdl cholesterol ratio 2.7,monocyte 0.13,basophil 0.01, hemoglobin 10.8, mean corpuscular volume 104.6 ,MCHC 26.4 ,red cell distribution width (rdw-sd) 58 ,red cell distribution width (rdw-sd) 14.8. please suggest me.
As I work in the offc, I mostly got suffered by gas problem. What should I do as I do not have too much time also.
Have abdominal disease since 2 years Have did all tests but no remedies Feeling to suicide bcoz of this abdominal pain, pls save me doctors.
I HAVE ULCERS IN MY STOMACH AND DUDUONEM and I'm taking zintec150 and pantapozole tablets but usse koi farak nahi to btayie ab main kya karu.
My stomach is getting swollen as previously I had an operation for umbilical hernia in 2013 as well as removed gold bladder in 1997 in India. Diagnosed with thyroid 2013 and using thyroxine 100 ml. Kindly advice as my stomach pains allot ,night fever as well as constipation and abdominal pain.
I am having severe gastritis, bloating, growling stomach and nausea since past 4 weeks. Needle piercing like pain below my rib cage. And pain around my bellybutton. This is hampering my work too. What could this be? Please help.
I am 27 years old. I have gas trouble. I am facing this problem from 3 years. What should I do? Please advise me?
I feel urgency for urination. Got my USG done. Early median lobe. Prostate size 23grm. Discomfort in the right side of lower abdomen. please advice.
In modern day societies of intense stress and work pressure, the average diet mostly comprises of street foods, packaged fast foods and processed foods. Such stress and overexposure to a lot of toxins (present in the processed food, fast foods, and street foods) disable the liver from performing its primary function of cleansing the toxic materials through the skin, the respiratory and the digestive system. Besides, this overexposure to toxins also disrupts bile formation, which hinders the absorption of necessary nutrients, resulting in a severe disruption in health. Also, liver is responsible for the proper functioning of the eyes, the brain, the kidneys and the joints in the body. Thereby, it is necessary to include these 7 foods in your diet which help to detoxify your liver from the excessive toxins and allow it to function properly.
- Avocado: Avocados contain a rich amount of the antioxidant glutathione, which helps the liver to fight against the toxins.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a rich amount of selenium and allicin, which helps to cleanse the liver. A little amount of garlic helps in the activating liver enzymes which in turn helps to eliminate the toxins from the body.
- Green tea: Green tea contains a rich amount of the plant antioxidant known as Catechin, which help the liver to function properly. It also helps to protect the liver from the toxins.
- Beets and Carrots: Beets and carrots contain a rich amount of beta - carotenes and plant flavonoids which help to regulate the overall function of the liver.
- Turmeric: A little amount of turmeric in your daily meal helps in the cleansing the liver by helping the enzymes to get rid of the toxic carcinogens.
- Green Vegetables: Green Vegetables like spinach, bitter gourd and chicory contains a rich amount of detoxifying components, which helps in the neutralization of heavy metals which in turn regulates the cleansing ability of the liver. Green vegetables also help in the simulation of the flow of bile.
- Grape Fruit: Grapefruits contain a rich amount of vitamin C and antioxidants which initiates the cleansing process of the liver. Grapefruits also help in the formation of enzymes that destroys toxins like carcinogens.