Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Deepika JayaswalYour feedback matters!
she was excellent, i achieved my goal in very less days. Highly recommended to others.
Hello doctor. I am facing a problem from 4 days, when I go to toilet my shit is smelling like neem leaves, only on 1st day I saw white small insects in my shit. What is the actual problem? Even I didn't get any stomach pain. Can you people tel me what happened? Is it need to consult a doctor near me?
I am 20 years old male. I am having 34 inches waist and im having slight belly fat since I was 15 and im not able to loose it even by doing gym and cardio. What should I do?
Can I eat dulcolax medicine every night as a routine for good stools? If not then what's the best thing to eat for good stools. At dinner I eat salads and chicken breast 100g Every day.
How to increase metabolism:-
These foods mentioned below will help in increasing metabolism.
1. Water – Water is the most under- rated drink of all when it comes to weight loss. But water has a very important function in the body whether on weight loss or otherwise.
When on weight loss, the body tends to burn up more calories from fat cells, in this process a lot of metabolic waste is produced. Water helps in removal of these waste products, thus making you feel fresh and good. You may have noticed that many a times women who lose weight, look pale and weak, that may be because they are not drinking as much water as needed.
When water is consumed warm or cold (anything other than the normal temp), metabolic rate increases up to 25% after 1 hour of consumption. Hence distribute water every hourly in your routine, decide on warm or cold depending on the weather and suitability.
2. Green tea – I call green tea a miracle drink. You cannot imagine how many health benefits are hidden in this tiny cup of tea. It helps against cancers, stroke, atherosclerosis, stress, other heart ailments. It helps in keeping you young forever. The catechin polyphenols and flavonoids helps in increasing metabolism up to 4%.
3. Lemon – Lemon’s vitamin c content helps in detoxifying liver. Liver being the metabolic machine in our body, it is loaded with a lot of metabolic functions. The waste created during this activity starts getting deposited in the liver and processing speed is lowered. This also leads to slower metabolism and thus weight gain. Lemon helps in increasing metabolism by clearing metabolic wastes from liver.
5. Coffee – Coffee has a love – hate relationship with health. It can be useful when consumed in limited amounts. A cup of coffee can increase the concentration and metabolic rate, and keep it elevated for a little while. Although this should not be overdone, as it may affect health otherwise by causing acidity.
6. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar contains pectin. It helps in increasing the metabolic rate, and flushing extra cholesterol, toxins and fats from the body. It thus helps great deal in losing weight.
7. Cayenne pepper – Who says healthy food is bland. You can spice it up with cayenne pepper. Cayenne pepper is known as a fat burning food due to its heat generating properties. Its thermogenic properties also help in increasing the metabolism and thus aids in weight loss.
8. Whole grains - Whole grains like broken wheat (daliya), oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat flour and its products provide complex carbs and fibre. They increase the metabolism and keep the blood sugars in control.
How to increase metabolism with protein foods –
1. Almonds – Almonds are store house of essential fatty acids. Taking 4-5 soaked almonds in the morning on empty stomach ensures increased metabolism, and it helps in curbing cravings. Thus helping in weight loss.
2. Eggs – Egg whites are rich in albumin protein. They help in building up lean body mass and muscles while burning off the fats from the body. Protein foods like eggs, require the body to secrete more digestive juices. This internal activity of secretion of more juice, gets the body working and hence the metabolic rate increases, there by facilitating weight loss.
3. Lean meats and fishes – Metabolic rates are higher in individuals who have more lean body muscle mass and less in individuals with more fat mass. Eating protein foods like fish and lean meats / white meats help in increasing metabolism by increasing muscle mass. These protein foods help in utilizing atp and thus build up muscle mass. The omega 3 fatty acid content of fish is further helpful for health in many ways.
4. Yogurt – This probiotic food helps in growth of essential bacteria in the gut. These bacteria facilitate digestion, and speed up a sluggish digestive system. It helps in correcting digestive issue like gas formation, acidity and thus increases the metabolism.
I M taking shodhan churn since 1 month is it necessary to take santh kripa with it want to lose weight having thyroid TSH 6.71,cholesterol and border line sugar.
Sir confusion is there in consuming diabetic food. I am diabetic since 6 years. My blood sugar level will not cross110 /190/200 maximum 230. Wt food shall I consume in my daily routine. Plse help me to control my sugar level. I am taking glycomet gp2 two tablets daily. Morning one night one.
Sir/Mam I want to gain weight because I am feeling So week and thin, I try maximum but it's not working could I join GYM for gaining weight please suggest me.
I feel vry low now days. My husband is working aboard. Do not understand what you do nowadays. Hv loan on m. Vry scared of life now n worried abt ny kids too.
Sir my health is so week I am 21 year old and my weight is 55 kg tell me some medicine to weight gain tell me fast please help me.
Hi my weight is 108 kg my diet plan eat breakfast 10: 00 and no food taking lunch and dinner only some fruit take 2 hours gaps this diet plan right for me for weight loss.
I am 20 year old sir please tell I want to gain weight and want to build muscles without supplement.
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!
I am 15 years old. MY height is 5 feet 8 inches and my weight is 56 kg. I want to increase my weight. PLS HELP!
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduce Risk of Stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Mine is a complete office job (ful time sitting) .some times have to work 6-7 hours in stretch sitting. will not get time for exercise, I have lots of belly fat. Please suggest how to reduce it? Please suggest a diet plan.
I am 19 years old I have huge hips back my friends tease at me for having huge hips please tell how to reduce my hips.
I am male 21 year old. I used to be the topper in my school and college but now because of some personal reason I got detained in my engineering. So, I don't have classes for 6 months. And now the problem is I am not able to sleep during night I will be cursing whole night about my education. And I think many things like I should start coding and programming and have to do something and get a good job and in mean time I have gained a lot of weight. I'm 5.5 inch tall and weigh 85 kg and will be thinking about all this and will start searching over internet that how should I reduce weight, learn computer programming and all. And I get sleep at around 4 a.m and will wake up at 12 in the morning. And at 1 pm I will have my food. Watch something on television and will sleep and get up in the evening and will go outside and play cricket and study for half an hour and night I will go outside with my friend and come back home at 10 p.m and will have dinner and will go to bed. But I will not get sleep. I don't do smoking and drinking. And dark circles are forming under my eyes. Though I have veggies and fruits my diet is not that good. Please help me. Thank you.
Tell me jaggery (gur) benefits and tell it will control the body heat or not. If it control tell me how to use it for body heat problem and tell I will also help to control cold and cough in human pls answer my question.
Diagnostic laparoscopy is a surgical process for examining different kinds of organs present in the abdomen. It is a low-risk and minimally invasive process in which just a small incision is made. This allows the doctor to evaluate the conditions of your abdominal organs without opting for an open surgery. It’s mostly performed when the patient complains of pain in the pelvic region and when other assessing methods have failed to detect the reason behind the pain and discomfort.
How is laparoscopy done?
The laparoscope is a slim and well-lit telescope that allows your doctor to evaluate the conditions of various organs in your body. It can help in determining whether there is any instance of fibroid or endometriosis. It can help in performing a variety of surgeries like removal of ovarian cysts, hysterectomy and tubal ligation. This surgery involves much lesser healing time compared to other elaborate surgeries.
Why should you go for laparoscopy?
Your gynaecologist may recommend you to get a laparoscopy for a treatment or for diagnosis. It is mostly performed due to unexplained pelvic ache, infertility and a history of pelvic infection. Laparoscopy is also performed for the diagnosis of conditions such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic pus or abscess, ectopic pregnancy, painful scar, inflammatory disease in the pelvic region and reproductive cancers.
How to prepare for gynaecological laparoscopy?
Your gynaecologist would ask you to prepare for the laparoscopy test on the basis of the type of surgery. Your doctor would ask you about the medication you take, which would include health supplements and over-the-counter medications and in certain cases you may have to stop certain medications. This process is performed under anaesthesia and you would be able to go home on the same day. The following process depends on the type of process. The diagnosis process is completed faster than the surgical process in which an incision is required to be made. The instrument would be inserted through the incision and then the surgery is executed by inserting the laparoscope tool. Once the process is completed, all the tools are removed from the body and the incision would be closed with stitches and the affected area would be bandaged.
In recent times, the laparoscopic process has advanced to a great extent and robotic surgery is often used for performing the surgical process. This is because it has been proven that robotic hands are steadier than human hands and can perform fine manipulations effortlessly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.