Doctor in Deepika
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for DeepikaYour feedback matters!
she was excellent, i achieved my goal in very less days. Highly recommended to others.
Nothing matters to a pregnant woman more than the well being of the baby. Garbh Sanskar, as indicative of the name, refers to educating the baby while still in the womb. It is an Ayurvedic practice to ensure that the baby has a sound physical as well as mental health with a high intelligence level. In this article, we will discuss this Ayurvedic practice in details for people to understand the term better.
It is a well-known fact that the baby, while still in the womb, can relate most to the mother. They form a special bond where the mother talks and sings to the baby, with the baby even reciprocating at times. Thus, the behavior of the mother can influence the development of the baby to a great extent. Garbh Sanskar suggests a concoction of dietary changes, physical activities (meditation, exercise, and yoga), and a lot more positive and healthy lifestyle habits that goes on to benefit the baby in the long run.
For Garbh Sanskar, the diet of a pregnant woman is of prime importance. The foods chosen should be nutritionally enriching.
- Foods that can aggravate the doshas or result in the build-up of Ama (such as processed and fast foods, packaged fruit and health drinks, frozen or canned foods, stale and cold foods, aerated, caffeinated, and alcoholic drinks and beverages) in the body will harm both the mother and the baby.
- Instead, consume more of fresh fruits and vegetables (especially avoid pineapple, papaya, aloe vera), whole grains, cereals, ghee, honey, milk, curd.
- The idea is to consume foods that will ensure maximum development of the baby.
- Panchamrut prepared using milk, sugar, honey, ghee, and curd is known to be highly beneficial for the brain development of the baby.
Meditation and Yoga:
- Meditation and yoga are highly beneficial for the mother and the baby. The pranayama and meditation also help to ward off stress and the negative energy that may affect the dosha balance.
- The Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward-Facing Dog Pose), Upavistha Konasana (Wide-Legged Seated Forward Fold Pose), Uttanasana (Standing Forward Bend Pose) are prenatal yogas that are sure to keep both the mother and the baby in good health.
Music can influence the health of the mother and the baby. According to Garbh Sanskar, listening to soft, soothing, and light music can help the mother and the baby to remain calm and relaxed. For maximum benefits, it is also a healthy practice to listen to spiritual music (Shlokas, Mantras, puja aarti, prayers).
Talking or reading to the baby can be highly enlightening for the baby. Garbh Sanskar suggests that a pregnant lady should either listen or read stories of courage, kindness and inspiration at least twice daily. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
If you want the baby to be healthy, maintain a healthy and cheerful environment around the pregnant woman. Keep her relaxed physically, mentally and emotionally.
The entire concept of worshiping a deity lays down to the path of faith and belief which helps human life to progress and hold on to their hopes. Navaratri is one such festival, the roots of which delves deep into the minds of Hindu psychology. Navaratri is a nine-day festival that is celebrated all over India in various forms and different rituals. It focuses on the worship of goddess Durga and worshiping the nine avatars or reincarnations. During these nine days, the entire country is lit up with happiness, homecoming, love, friendship, bonding over cultural heritage and obviously food.
Navaratri requires fasting and for this with the festival knocking at the door here are some great mouthwatering fasting recipes-
- Let’s start with something sweet- Desserts stimulate a refreshing feeling. Low-fat makhana kheer recipe made with nuts is the best dessert you can consume during navratri. Makhana is an excellent source of carbohydrates, protein, magnesium, fiber, potassium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and zinc. Low in calories and high in fiber, it facilitates weight loss. Indulge without bothering about weight gain.
- A colorful platter- Mixed fruit salad with apples, berries, apricot, avocado, cherries is the best fruity dish to include in the diet plan for Navaratri. This mixture is suggested to eat during the daytime. You can add combinations of berries such as blueberries and strawberries, with this. This is because berries are great choices when it comes to maintaining glucose and cholesterol levels.
- Banana and Walnut lassi- Charge up with this healthy drink, a Lassi made with the goodness of, bananas, yogurt nuts, and honey. Walnut is full of essential nutrients that the body requires, and Yogurt gives infuses diet with, zinc, calcium, protein, and phosphorus. Bananas are an excellent source of potassium, folate, vitamins B6 and C. Hence, the lassi is a refreshing drink filled with goodness.
- Sabudana khichdi or tapioca porridge- A quintessential fasting recipe which has been there for decades and never goes out of the beat. With a dash of your favorite vegetables, some butter it can fill your stomach for hours apart from falling under a sumptuous meal recipe. These include a less level of saturated fat, cholesterol, and sodium. It is also a superb source of dietary fiber and boosts energy.
- Samvat Rice or Barnyard Millet Rice- This rice with cashews, almonds, coriander leaves, is a special dish served during Navratri. Almonds contain dietary fiber that is good for health. Also, cashews and almonds are healthy and rich in vitamins and minerals. This can be served as an excellent meal which serves both tastes as well as the nutritional requirement. Barnyard millet is gluten-free and includes proteins and carbohydrates to give energy through Navratri fast which is much needed.
Equipped with these simple recipes filled with numerous health benefits, this Navaratri celebrate the festival with health and happiness!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!