Stitching of Wounds
Post Exposure Prophylaxis for Hiv
Dressings of Wounds
Removal of Stitches
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening for Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening for Men
The pyramid diet was conceptualised in 1992 and it emphasises the best amount of servings to be consumed daily from the basic food groups (dairy, fruits and vegetables, grains, beans and legumes, meat, oils and fats).
The pyramid is divided into four levels. The very first level is comprised of grains, beans and legumes; the level above it is made up of fruits and vegetable; the third level from the top is composed of meat and dairy products and the very last one on top contains fats, sugars and oils.
The diet aims to divide the food groups in the above mentioned fashion to make you understand just how much to consume from each food group. Here is a breakdown of servings from each food group:
- Grains- 5 to 7 servings
- Fruits and vegetables- 2 servings of each
- Milk and dairy- 3 servings of which 1/2 serving should be dairy products
- Oils, sugar and fats- 6 teaspoons for oils and minimal servings for fats and sugars
This seems relatively easy to follow, but most people do not understand portion control. The amount or serving of food is called portion control and it is important if you want your diet to work. Here is a guideline that you can follow:
- When you are consuming one serving of grains in one sitting, you can choose to eat one cup of cereals or one slice of whole-wheat bread.
- When you are eating vegetable or fruits with your breakfast or lunch, choose one and a half cup of chopped vegetables, or one piece of orange, banana or apple.
- If you are drinking milk, then one cup of milk in one serving. And, if you are eating meat, choose one ounce of cooked fish or chicken.
- Lastly, do not go beyond one teaspoon of vegetable oil and try to keep your sugar intake to the minimum throughout the day.
The pyramid is an excellent guide to lose some weight. You just need some concentration and a ton of commitment to stick to the guide. Along with the diet, don't forget to get some exercise.
I ve an issue of urinating often. For this issues, I don't drink much during travel & also before sleep. Frequent urination is a part of sugar problem or is it normal to few people? Please advice.
I am 37 male marriage I am having problem in sex with my panther I can not be able to have healthy sex life Having sex with my partner my water fall immediately im.
My daughter is having sciatica problem for the past few months. Mother of two kids. Home maker. When she takes NervzB capsule she feels better. Neurobion is not effective. Please advise treatment.
Can you suggest any pill for sex stamina increase Without any side effect. please let me know the name of pills.
If you have a Headache or Migraine, it is advisable to get the eyes checked by an Ophthalmologist. It is mandatory to examine after dilatation of the pupils. Many patients turn out to have an eye problem which when treated can cure headache and many Migraine suspect cases.