Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Vizianagaram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satyanarayan Rao PasupureddyYour feedback matters!
I am not getting sleep at night. Recently I have a break up so I am emotionally drained. please suggest any medicine.
For eg I have a desk job and in the last 2 year my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs I want to lose weight please halp.
I want to know about my physical health. I want to be healthy. What can you tell me about the health?
My age is 19 years female and 62 kg with 5 foot 2 inch height. I have dark circles and feel sunken my eyes sometimes. I feel tired if I work a little bit more aur be sitted for long hours and have back ache due to this. I sleep more than 9 hrs sometimes like 2 days in week for 12 hrs. I also feel anxiety and sadness sometimes without reason. I want to know that extra sleeping is due to obesity or anaemia or depression?
Doctor. I am unable to get a good sleep since pasr 15 days. Also my food consumption is decreased. What do you suggest. What shall I do.
Around my nose there are white heads appearing so what I have to do to get rid of them? Please let know.
Hi I am 18. And want to ask ho to control and get rid of pimples and spots on the face. Any changes in diet for Tht matter? I mean what to eat and not. Also I get sweating immediately when sitting constantly in this climate. What do I do?
Hi I am 27 years female and I have hairs on my hand, legs and on my face. I want to remove hairs on my face permanently. What should I do? Also I have heard that raw papaya and turmeric paste helps in removing hair permanently should I try this. I am tired of waxing. For my hairs on face please suggest the permanent solution.
My wife aged 62 years had an infection in her stomach and was suffering from diarrhea. She was advised to take Pantoprazole and now she has recovered. Still she is not able to take regular food, particularly hot food (with chilly). Her tongue's colour also became black. Now she is applying Nuforce mouth paint. Her Hb has come down to 7.5 from 10. Doctor has advised to take folic acid and Zincofer. She has crack in both the ends of the lip. How long it will take to become normal? Her treatment is ok? Please advise.
‘Head lice’ are insects that feed on the blood of your scalp. This condition usually affects children and is moderately contagious. Contrary to popular belief, head lice does not occur due to poor personal hygiene.
The symptoms of head lice are:
1. Presence of lice on scalp: Lice are small insects that are usually hard to spot. But their infestation can be felt because you experience intense itching on the scalp.
2. Itching: There will be intense itching on the scalp and the neck. This itching occurs due to the saliva secretion by the lice that the skin is allergic to. Usually, the itching starts after 3 to 6 weeks of infestation.
3. Lice eggs: The lice eggs stick to the shafts of the hair. They are very hard to spot as they are small and well camouflaged.
What can be the reasons behind their infestation
This condition is contagious; apart from direct contact with the scalp of an infected person, this condition can also spread if you happen to share the below mentioned items with an infected person:
6. Accessories for the hair
The treatments for hair lice are:
1. Over- the counter (OTC) products: OTC products are made from ‘pyrethrin’, a compound extracted from the ‘chrysanthemum’ flower. ‘Pyrethrin’ works as an insecticidal compound and it is advised to use these medications only after washing your hair with a shampoo. Vinegar may also be used to loosen the nits from the hair shafts.
2. Prescription medications: Certain medications can also be prescribed by the doctor, such as benzyl alcohol and lindane.
Certain home remedies for head lice include:
1. Essential oils: Apply oils such as Anise oil or tea tree on the scalp; these oils act as toxins for the lice.
2. Wet combing: This is a method wherein the wet hair is combed using a fine toothed comb to remove the nits and the lice. Repeat the procedure for 3-4 days every week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.