Doctors in Omni-RK Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Omni-RK HospitalYour feedback matters!
Kidney problem in early stage happens to be a common path towards the emergence of a number of diseases as well as the association with significant level of morbidity and mortality. Whereas the end stage kidney problem arises due to Hypertension or Diabetes. In both the cases of early stage and end stage kidney problems, homeopathy treatment happens to be ideal as it look to cure people from the root of the problems, which we would talk in great detail as we progress.
Treatment in Homeopathy for Early Stage Kidney Patients
Homeopathic treatment is ideal for those patients who are suffering from renal failure due to their suffering from kidney disease. It is even appropriate for those who have a strong family history of renal failure and in order to avoid getting passed from the first stage to the advanced stage.
- One can stop homeopathic medicines within 2 to 5 years as per the severity and its cause.
- Homeopathy can help to revive the damaged organ.
- A patient’s kidney starts to improve as and when he or she undergoes homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy helps in stimulating one’s immune system to carry out normal functions.
- Classical homeopathic treatment not only helps to repair the damaged kidneys but also assists in maintaining the blood sugar and blood pressure at normal levels.
Treatment in Homeopathy for End Stage Kidney Problems
The end stage kidney problem is a pathetic situation not only for the patients but also for the whole family. Homeopathic treatment in this situation involves case individualization, modality as well as mental symptoms, necessary part for finding out the exact similimum homeopathic medicine. The treatment works as wonder and has helped to prevent a number of cases from progressive towards Renal Transplant and Hemodialysis.
- It helps by offering CRF patients with cheap and easy treatment through homeopathy.
- Homeopathic treatment remedies help to reduce the number of dialysis required over time
- Homeopathy remedies even reduce and help people overcome the complications associated with chronic dialysis therapy.
- The homeopathic medicines like heparin help to prevent clotting which can lead to complications like subdural hematoma and intracerebral hemorrhage
I am 22 feb 14 I done colonoscopy it's shows I have 2nd grade hemmroids after two days I ate panner and chicken biryani Feb 16 from then to now I am suffering with gastritis problem. Stomach pain. I am not gng clg till now all doctors Saying you don't have any problem it's simple gas acidity etc than y I am not cure till now tq you for advising doctors please.
I feel nausea sometimes before and after eating, my digestion is poor & I also feel general weakness.
There can be a number of factors which leads to premature ejaculation either medical or psychological. It can be a sign that an underlying condition needs treatment.
A new branch in pain management allows a doctor to proceed further without surgical intervention. The complete process is under guidance of experts and the painful area is targeted first.
While most children share a strong bond with their parents, especially the mother, some infants are unable to establish lasting relationships with their parents or caregivers. This is known as attachment disorder. It is a rare yet serious condition as it affects the child’s relationships at a later stage and also triggers delinquent behavior. Children, who have been abandoned, orphaned or are victims of abuse are the most vulnerable to this condition.
What causes attachment disorder?
The exact cause for attachment disorder is not yet understood. However, researchers have put together a number of viable hypotheses for this. One such hypothesis suggests that when needs of a child are ignored or when he begins to feel unwanted, the child begins to expect hostility, negativity and rejection. This is a learnt response and the child begins to feel that his needs are unwanted. With time, these responses make the child untrusting and he withdraws into himself to avoid social contact. This affects the development in the brain and causes attachment problems that affect the child’s personality and future relationships.
Risks associated with it
Some children are at a higher risk of attachment disorder than others. This includes
- Children living in orphanages or other such institutes
- Children whose caregivers are changed frequently
- Children who have had prolonged hospitalization
- Neglected children
- Children who have suffered from physical, sexual or verbal abuse
- Children living in extreme poverty
- Children born to parents with mental conditions or anger management problems
- Children born to a mother suffering from post partum depression
There are two types of attachment disorders; inhibited and disinhibited.
- Inhibited attachment disorder: Children suffering from inhibited attachment disorder are likely to be:
- Unresponsive to comforting ie. they shun all types of relationships and generally do not get along with their peers or caregivers.
- Disinhibited attachment disorder: On the other hand, children suffering from disinhibited attachment are likely to:
- Seek attention
- Display inappropriate behavior
- Frequently break social boundaries
- Be inappropriately familial and attached to selective figures.
Additionally, children suffering from either type of attachment disorder are manipulative, destructive, moody and lack compassion and remorse.
Effects of attachment disorder
If not managed properly in its early stages, this disorder can continue into adulthood. This leads to:
- Relationship problems with peers, friends and family members
- Low self esteem
- Anger management
- Academic problems
- They are also at a high risk for drug abuse and alcohol addiction
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear Sir, My mom is suffering abdomen pain as of now. It happened in March for the first time. Did so many test like ultrasound, CT Scan etc but there was no relief. Then we have been advised for endoscopy. Mean while the pain went away and we thought the problem is cured somehow. But now we are noticing that this is occurring whenever gas is formed in the abdomen and the level of pain is so high. Yesterday I went to AIIMS in night 1: 30 because pain level was so high. Can you please suggest me the right path in this situation? If yes, please call on Thank you in advance.
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A lot of bad things can and do happen when the kidneys fail. The kidneys are vital for proper bodily functioning because they filter liquid and solid waste products out of the blood and allow vital chemicals (which the body needs for functioning) to flow into the body through the bloodstream. People can become very sick when the kidneys either fail to perform these functions or fail to perform them properly. Many people will get chronic kidney disease, therefore, they need to know what the causes and symptoms are in order to treat, and even prevent these diseases from occurring.
People who suddenly experience the following symptoms should see a nephrologist as soon as possible for a medical examination: blood or protein in the urine, kidney stones, acute kidney injury, kidney infections, and/or pain, and Hepatitis C and kidney disease.
Blood in the urine can be a sign of kidney problems which can lead to kidney disease. Additionally, people who urinate frothy or bubbly urine, or have swelling in the hands, face, and feet should see a doctor because this is a sign of protein in the urine. Protein in the urine can be detected by a urine test. Kidney stones can be very painful and are problematic. They are caused by mineral buildup in the kidneys. Men and white people tend to get kidney stones more, and they can cause blood in the urine, painful urination, sharp lower abdominal or back pain, and nausea and vomiting.
Acute kidney injury occurs when the kidneys stop functioning altogether in a short period of time. Because this disease can be deadly, those with this disease should get immediate medical help. Usually, the very sick patients in hospitals get this disease, but it can also be caused by certain medicines, injury, or infections. This type of kidney disease is easily reversible.
- Not passing enough urine when urinating
- Leg, ankle, or feet swelling
- Breathing problems
- Nausea, and chest pressure or pain.
- Back, side or groin pain
- Frequent urination
- Frequent urges to urinate
- Painful or burning urination
- Pus or blood in the urine
- Cloudy or foul-smelling urine
Kidney pain in the lower back or sides can signify more serious kidney problems. They can be caused by urinary tract infections, polycystic kidney disease, kidney infections, blood clots, and/or bleeding in the kidneys.
Hepatitis C is a disease that attacks the liver and can cause kidney disease.
- Loss of appetite
- Dark colored urine
- Grey colored stool
- Joint pain
- Yellow skin and eyes
While kidney diseases are at best unpleasant, and at worst, life-threatening, they can be avoided by drinking lots of water, eating a healthy low salt diet, and watching for any changes in health and urine over time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!