Doctors in kala hospital
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Treatment of Colic
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Submit a review for kala hospitalYour feedback matters!
One of the worst neurological disorders to have is dementia. It is a general term used to describe cognitive decline of the brain. It’s not specific disease but denotes several brain disorders and mental illnesses. A person suffering from dementia can have severe impairment in judgment, loss of memory and thinking. Dementia is a very difficult disease not only for the patient but also for their families and caregivers.
Some facts about dementia are as follows:
- It’s not a mental disorder occurring in old age but it does degenerates with age.
- An estimation of 47.5 million people worldwide suffers from dementia and 60% of these people live in low and middle-income countries and according to WHO this figure is likely to increase.
- Every 4 seconds a new case of dementia is reported
Dementia is a collective term to describe the many types of in people, such as
- Alzheimer’s Disease: It is one of the most common type of dementia accounting for 60-80% of dementia case. People suffering from Alzheimer’s have fewer nerve cells and the size of the brain shrinks.
- Vascular Dementia: Another most common form of dementia occurring after a stroke.
- Lewy Body Dementia: It is neurodegenerative condition that involves a protein called alpha-synuclein which changes the brain. Symptoms may be similar to Parkinson’s disease.
Symptoms of dementia can range from mild to moderate to severe that includes:
- Memory Loss
- Disorientation meaning inability to focus or pay attention
- Changes in visual perception
- Impairment in reasoning and judgment
Dementia can be caused by damage to brain cells or progressive brain cell death. As a result communication between brain cells become difficult. Other symptoms include:
- There are no definite tests for dementia. Doctors and neurologists have to medical history, blood tests and CT scans to find out whether a person has dementia or not. However, the most potent evaluation comes from a set of questions that are asked to a patient suspected of having dementia. The ability to answer those questions correctly is one of the best diagnoses for dementia.
- There is no specific treatment for dementia as it is not a curable disease and degenerates with time. However, medicines or drugs given for Alzheimer’s can be given to people suffering from dementia.
- Although results vary depending upon a person’s lifestyle’s and habits, doctors suggest eating healthy, exercising regularly, and stopping smoking and drinking may prevent some types of dementia.
- The best treatment for dementia is to treat the person with care and love so that they don’t feel neglected.
Dementia is often associated with old age but that is not always true. It is important to gain knowledge and educate others also.
A good sex life is essential for overall emotional and physical well-being. No matter how big or small the problem is, there are various ways that a couple can improve their sex life. However, to be able to do that you must understand that the sexual well-being is extremely important for your mental, emotional and physical health. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle, proper diet and most importantly communicating with your partner can go a long way in helping you get through the tough times.
Read on to know some tips that can help bring back the lost spark and boost your sex life:
1. Talk to your partner
You may often find it difficult to discuss the sex-related problem with your partner. This could be due to various reasons such as a feeling of shame, hurt, guilt or resentment. Few things that can help have a frank conversation with your partner are: find a right time, do not criticize, be completely honest and confide in your partner.
Tip: It is important to understand that sexual performance does not equate with love. Having sexual difficulties does not mean that the love between the two of you is lost.
2. Strategize and focus on self-help
Dealing with a sexual problem is much easier now. There are various medications that can enhance the sexual experience. Taking help from professional sex therapists can also be an excellent way to deal with major sexual difficulties. Making changes in your style in bed can also spice up your sex life, here are few things that can help: Getting ready for the act, maintaining physical affection, engaging in foreplay, taking control during the sexual act and trying different positions.
Tip: Experimenting with sex toys or engaging in roleplay can add spice to your sex life and help get rid of sexual problems.
3. Maintaining a good health
Sexual well-being is directly connected with your overall health. Therefore, maintain a healthy lifestyle and keeping good health can do wonders for your sex life. Taking care of few factors such as: eating right, exercising, managing your weight, quitting smoking and drinking can definitely improve sexual health.
Tip: Seeking help can be a great option when above-mentioned tips don’t work. Proper counselling can help in identifying the problem and finding a solution for the same.
4. Reduce stress
Stress can be one of the major causes of many health issues, one of them being the loss of libido. Excessive stress can also increase blood pressure. Both stress and blood pressure can damage sexual health and performance. Exercise can go a long way in reducing stress, thus improving sexual health. Stress can result in irritation, mood swings and engaging in habits like alcohol consumption and smoking which can hamper sexual performance.