Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Visakhapatnam. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V. Ramesh Chandra
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. V. Ramesh ChandraYour feedback matters!
Hello It is found that, a calculus of about 5 - 6 mm is present in the left urterica for me in the ultrasonic scan result taken after consulting a doctor for stomach and hip pain. The doctor prescribed some medicines for the same l. I am really worried on this, is this a serious issue. Please suggest some good remedies and also suggest what all are things I should take care.
As a muslim I have to take water whenever I urinate and there shouldn't be even a single little drop of urine stick in my cloth. But my problem is whenever I urinate, even after I have taken water to wash it, a few drop of urine fall after I have completed the first part of urination. This creating a huge problem to me as a muslim. How can I stop this drop by drop falling of urine after I have urinated. Please help me. Its very very urgent Thank you.
I am having pain while urine and yellow urine is coming. Also little pain below nabhi and weakness. Now only I shifted to Noida from shirdi. Also had sex 3 times daily from 4 days. Can this condition cause pain while urinating. Please suggest what it might be. please help me for that
I have gastric and kidney Stone problem. Flow rate of urine not well, every hour and minutes also want go toilet regarding urine.
Hello Sir you didn't reply my query. I am facing the problem. When I urinate, a Puss like something comes out from my penis. It's happening with me around 3 years. It happens only when I don't have any ejaculation or night fall for 2 or 3 months and it happens when I get sexually excited in the morning. I m worry about this pleas help me. First I thought it is urine infection but I noticed that whenever I get sexually excited and after that when I complete urination I feel like a hard substance is coming from my penis and it comes like a Puss but it's not like Semen.
I have left kidney stone. And from. Last few days I felt that my lefr abdomen is little swollen. Is it sue to stone. Sometimes I feel bearable pain.
My wife is suffering from diabetis for the last 10 years and recently formed two cysts of 40/20 mm in kidney is it harmful?
Hi, Increase of Melatonin in the body. Kidneys are leaking protein crystals. I'm concerned about my kidney too. I'm afraid to eat much and I usually cannot figure out that what to eat and not. Feel tired too.Please suggest how can I maintain my kidney health.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are bacterial infections in the urinary system. They’re very common and usually not serious, though there can be exceptions.
Your urinary tract includes your bladder, kidneys, ureters (two tubes that go from your kidneys to your bladder), and urethra (how urine goes out of your body from your bladder).
If you have a UTI in your kidneys, doctors call it pyelonephritis. If it’s in your bladder, the medical term is cystitis.
Who Gets Urinary Tract Infections?
Anyone can. But UTIs are more likely if you:
- Are a woman
- Have had UTIs before
- Have a condition that affects your bladder's nerve supply (including diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and spinal cord injuries)
- Have been through menopause
- Are overweight
- Have something that blocks the passage of urine, such as a tumor, kidney stone, or an enlarged prostate
- Use a contraceptive diaphragm or spermicide for birth control
- Have a catheter, a tube placed into the bladder to drain urine from the bladder into a bag outside the body
- Are a man who has sex with men, has HIV infection, or hasn’t been circumcised
Most of these traits also raise the chance that a simple bladder infection may become a more serious kidney infection, or turn into sepsis (an infection that has gotten into your bloodstream). For pregnant women, a kidney infection can raise the odds of delivering a baby too early.
- Most UTIs are due to bacteria that are normally found in your gut, such as E. coli. Other bacteria that can cause them include staphylococcus, proteus, klebsiella, enterococcus, and pseudomonas.
- Some bladder infections in both men and women are linked to two sexually transmitted bugs: Chlamydia trachomatis and mycoplasma. Another parasite, trichomonas, can cause similar symptoms.
- Women are more likely to get urinary tract infections, because the tube that goes from the bladder to the outside (the urethra) is much shorter than in men. Because the urethral opening is closer to the anus in women, it’s easier for bacteria from stool to get into the female urethra. A urinary tract infection may be linked to sex.
- In men, a bladder infection is almost always a symptom of another condition. Often, the infection has moved from the prostate or some other part of the body. Or it may mean that a tumor or something else is blocking or interfering with the urinary tract.
- Chronic kidney infections in children sometimes happen because of a structural problem that allows urine to flow back from the bladder to the kidneys (reflux), or because the bladder doesn’t empty completely.