Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ratnam Attili VYour feedback matters!
He has been experiencing hair loss since last 2-3 months. He uses livon hair gain bt found it ineffective. please suggest treatment for this.
Scars may mar the beauty and proportion of your face and its features. There are many reasons why we may suffer from scars starting from accidents to other causes like birth defects and other ailments. When we are injured or the skin is ruptured, the bruise or the wound usually heals itself by turning into scar tissue.
While much of this may disappear for smaller wounds, there are others that remain obvious and become scars. Many of these scars may be in a prominent location like the face, which can lead to loss of confidence and self-esteem. While make-up and creams can diminish the jarring effect of such scars, there is also a permanent way to deal with them cosmetic surgery. Here is everything you need to know about the same.
- Point of surgical techniques: While total scar removal will depend on the severity of the scar and its location, the point of most surgical techniques for scar removal involve making the skin as smooth as possible so that the scar becomes almost invisible.
- Skin resurfacing methods: Dermabrasion and laser resurfacing are some of the most popular methods employed for this process. While dermabrasion basically helps in scraping away the top surface of the skin in order to help new skin grow back, laser resurfacing does pretty much the same with the help of laser beams that will act on the problem areas. Dermabrasion usually helps when the scar is slightly raised and embossed on the skin, giving the appearance of a second skin with its defect. The laser light of the laser resurfacing helps by smoothen the rough patch of skin that forms the scar. This is done by running the beams on the rough or elevated patches until they are removed for the new skin to emerge eventually.
- Kelotoid scars: Most kelotoid scars are treated with the help of medicated injections that can be administered by a cosmetic surgeon. Hypertropic scars are also treated in this way.
- Surgical incisions: In case the above methods do not help in removing particularly stubborn or old scars, the cosmetic surgeon can also suggest using a surgical incision in order to join the skin together with very fine stitches. This process can help in making the scar less prominent to a great extent.
- Side effects: In all these methods, you would do well to discuss the possible side effects with your cosmetic surgeon. Some amount of bruising and redness of the skin is to be expected for a few days. Also, a little bit of swelling is normal. But if these side effects do not abate in a hurry and get progressively worse, then it would be a good idea to report the changes to the doctor for further treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I am suffering from perianal abscess since around 2 weeks or more. I am just 18 year old boy, so it seems quite unusual I think! No pain except while evacuation. But its really itchy especially during night. Initially there was swelling but it goes off but not completely. Still a lil bit of swelling. And skin seems little whitish (probably due to pus collected). Any alternative of surgery. Except for surgery Anything you recommend will be appreciated. And yes I am taking pilex tablets to soften the tools. Please help! Please!
Mere munch per til tha toh maine use jala diya toh mere munch per ball nahi aa rahe hai please solution bataiye.
I am 69 year old women I face problem of fungus on skin and my blood sugar is 200 -210 pls advise what medicine I do I show 3 skin Dr. but nothing do.
I have some hair my face. I want to clean it. What should I do to clean itt MY FACE. I FEEL IRETAED BY HAIR.
I am 34 years old, when I do have dandruff issue, and now my head and chest hair have grown gray so please if you can suggest me any treatment it will be very helpful.
Hi I am magudesh 22 years old, I have more pimples in my face, now I not use in my face any product like soap and cream before 3 month. So what I do. Any medicine possible this. Pls help me.
My Mother's whole body is itching very much every time, she is 41 years old. Please solve her problem Doctor!
Get a natural healthy hair mask from ripe bananas.
You can treat dark circles with them.
Can make skin look naturally young.