Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan KumarYour feedback matters!
I am having problems in my legs. When I sleep then I stand then I get pain in my legs. What I do? And also I want to know how I increase my height?
I am a Long term diabetic .A mother with four grown up children suffering from leg pain and burning sensation on the feet taking twenty rapid +10basal in the morning 30rapid before lunch and 30 rapid before supper and 30 basal before going to bed at night. Seek advice as sugar is not controlled.
I am having pain in the left side of waist mostly when I sit on floor or long sitting in one position.
1. I often get severe back pain, please advice what could be the reason? 2. What are the symptoms of thyroid. Pls help?
I am 19 years old and have backpain from last 3 days due to over stretching. What should I do to prevent this pain?
My father has constantly pain in their legs and they always says that his heel was burning! can you suggests what's the problem behind this n what's the cure? please help me doctors.
I am 51 male I have diabetes, blood pressure and cervical from 2 years. Now i'm facing pain in joints and I don't get proper sleep as well. I feel my body is not flexible for doing work.
Can you please give me solution for chronic neck and back ache. Have been taking calcium and vitamin D3 and also nothing found in x-ray.
Sir I start running from a week ago now I feel pain in my knees and my legs does any problem with me?
Is costochondritis Very risky/Dangerous? My doc told me it is muscular pain but uptill now it had been 3 months I am facing from muscular pain. So usually it takes this much time to heal or might be any other reason? So I want to know that exactly how muscular pain is caused in chest and is it dangerous or not?
Dr. I am a solder in army and My knee is paining very sever I can not say to my unit Dr. Becoz my training will bi delayed so pls recommend me some precautions.
I have multilevel disc degenerative changes in the lumbar spine with associated facet joint arthropathy. There is mild spinal canal stenosis at L3-S1 level. I am 74 kg weight. 72 cm hight. Student. I pull heavy weight 1 year above. Please help. Please give a solution. Can I recover from this. Can I marry someone.
Sir, i am from sabroom South tripura. I am suffering from ankylosing spondylities since 5 years. Day by day my whole body getting pain. What can I do sir ?
I am 33 year old male I'm suffering pain in trapezius (between neck and shoulder) for past couple of days ,I took voveran tablet and applied gel also but din get cured so plzzz can you suggest.
Hi I am suffering with scoliosis from long years. Is the scoliosis is completely curable? If yes, what is the treatment?
Chronic pain is one that lasts for a long time or might even last for a lifetime. It could either be seasonal - that you would experience only in winters, or it may be persist throughout the year. There are many ways to cope with or get rid of chronic pain.
Mentioned below are ten ways in which you can deal with chronic pain:
- Meditation: Meditation and deep breathing can help ease pain and strain on the muscles. Concentrating on the breath, overlooking your thoughts, causes the body to unwind. While you can learn to meditate by yourself, taking a class is a better idea.
- Lessen stress in your life: Negative sentiments like depression, uneasiness, stress, and outrage can make the body more sensitive to pain. By figuring out how to take control of anxiety, you may discover some relief from pain.
- Help get rid of pain with the natural endorphins from exercising: Endorphins are cerebrum chemicals that enhance your mind-set while blocking pain signals. Exercise has another pain decreasing impact - it reinforces muscles, preventing re-damage and further pain. Furthermore, practice can hold your weight down, decrease heart problems and control glucose levels - particularly critical if you have diabetes.
- Cutting down on alcohol: It is not easy to rest with pain and liquor can aggravate pain issues. In case you are living with chronic pain, drinking less or no liquor can increase your pain improvement process.
- Join a care group, meet others living with chronic pain: When you are with individuals who have chronic pain and share what you are experiencing, you don't feel alone. You additionally gain advantage from their knowledge in adapting to the situation.
- Try not to smoke: Smoking can intensify pain flow issues and increase danger of heart or respiratory diseases
- Track your pain level and exercises each day: To treat the pain, your specialist needs to know how you have been feeling between visits. This will help in prescribing the right kind of exercise so that your muscles get their strength. Keeping a log or diary of your everyday "pain score" will help you track it. Towards the end of every day, take note of your agony level on the 1 to 10 pain scale.
- Get a massage for chronic pain: Massages can decrease stretch and soothe strain - and is being utilized by individuals living with a wide range of chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
- A sound eating routine: A nutritious diet is essential from multiple points of view - supporting your digestive system, reducing the risk of heart diseases, keeping your weight under control, and enhancing glucose levels. To eat a low-fat, low-sodium diet, these are important: new leafy foods; cooked dried beans and peas; entire grain breads and oats; low-fat cheese, milk and yogurt.
- Discover approaches to keep yourself occupied: When you concentrate on pain, it worsens as opposed to getting better. Rather, discover something you like doing - a movement that keeps you occupied and thinking about things other than your pain. You will not have the capacity to maintain a distance from pain, but rather you can take control of your life.
In case you are unable to get relief, visit an interventional pain physician and seek urgent medical attention.