Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Visakhapatnam and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Eswara Rao KYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 Years old Male, I suffered with Long Back Pain from 2 month, what's the treatment of these type Pain ?
In my right side breast nipple is not there but have in left side. I am 22 year old. In the age of 19 I got a pimple exactly on my right nipple after that my nipple went inside.
I am 16 years old and I am becoming fat day by day. Please assist me with a regular time table and also what to eat and what not to. Including time respectively.
I have some problems of headache, in the center of hair and side of eye. So what can I do exercise or any medicine.
He is a chain smoker. His teeth has become yellowish in colour what to do and what precaution s should he take.
The right diet for healthy hair
Hello Doctor, I'm 20 years old and suffering from obesity. Can you give me a proper Diet plan and list of exercises that I should perform. Thanks for your kind advice.
I am a 55 years old male & have back pain at lower part of spinal cod for last 3 months what should do?
Dear Doctor, I am a 30-year-old male, 73 Kgs, 173 cm, smoker. I have been checking my heart rate over the past few weeks and it is constantly between 95 to 105. I have checked with 3-4 devices at different intervals during different days and my heart rate just would not go below 95. I had a blood test recently and my HSCRP, Cholesterol and all cardiac tests are within the normal range. I have started working out recently and am trying to cut down on cigarettes. Currently I smoke on an average of 8 cigs a day. Seeing the heart rate constantly on the rise is making me nervous, and I would like someone to help me reverse this condition.
I am suffering hardly knee pain. I can take some medicines for this. But it can't stop. What can I do.
I have ance problem, my face goes to very dull when I go outside and I get irritate because of this. My friend considered me to exfloiate my face once in a week. So, pls you can prefer me a better way to exfloiate my face. And how to make my face lighten & clean.
I am 22 years old boy, I have severe headache problems, I have a regular sleep of 6 hrs minimum, yet the headache starts when I wake up in the morning.
Sciatica refers to the pain one experiences due to the irritation or compression of nerve roots contributing to formation of Sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is the longest and widest nerve in the body, running from the lower back, down to the back of each leg. The pain can occur in the lower back and spread to the hips, buttocks and leg. Sciatica generally affects one side of the body. There are numerous causes of irritation of the sciatic nerve and sciatica.
Some of them are:
- Spinal Stenosis: The narrowing of the spinal canal caused by natural wear and tear of the vertebrae (individual bones in the spine protecting underlying nerves) of the spine is known as spinal stenosis. The narrowing may put pressure on the roots of the sciatic nerve, causing pain.
- Herniated Disc: A disc is made up of cartilage and acts as a cushion between vertebrae, allowing flexibility of the spine. A herniated or slipped disc occurs when a disc is temporarily pushed out of place, putting pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Spondylolisthesis: It is a condition where one of the lower vertebrae slips forward over another. This also causes a collapse of the disc space between both, causing the nerve to get pinched. This may cause sciatica.
- Piriformis Syndrome: Piriformis is a muscle found deep inside the buttocks, which connects the lower spine to the upper thighbone, running directly over the sciatic nerve. Spasming of this muscle can pressurize the sciatic nerve, triggering symptoms of sciatica.
- Sacroilitis: Sacroillac joints are the place where the lower spine meets the pelvis and inflammation of one or both of these joints causes sacroilitis. This can give rise to symptoms of sciatica as it causes pain in the lower back, buttocks and legs.
- Spinal tumors: Very rarely, tumors growing inside or along the spine may put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Infection or injury: Muscle inflammation, infections, fractures or any other spinal injury may lead to irritation or compression of the sciatic nerve.
- Pregnancy: Pregnant women may suffer from sciatica due to weight gain, expansion of the uterus or increased fluid retention or other changes occurring in the body, which put pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Other causes: Osteoarthritis and fractures caused by osteoporosis may also affect the sciatic nerve, producing symptoms of sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.