Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for helpclinicYour feedback matters!
Sex is one of the important elements in achieving a happy relationship between any couple. But, there are instances when a person lacks sex drive, and it causes bitterness in the relationship. As far as a male is concerned, sexual arousal also called as erectile dysfunction is one of the major causes that affect the sexual relationship. But, you can remedy this situation by consulting your doctor.
The process of sexual arousal: The process of sexual arousal is a complicated procedure wherein the central nervous system plays a very dominant role. The arousal can happen because of visual simulation, smell and touch. In such a situation, the message is immediately transmitted to the central nervous system. Once the message is received at the central nervous system, certain chemicals get released from the nerve ending in the penis. Now, blood secretes into the erection bodies of the penis which in turn cause sexual arousal also called as erectile.
When one or more of the above processes is blocked or get disrupted, result is Erectile Dysfunction. This issue can be further discussed as follows:
- In this busy world, many males suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. At the same time, there are several causes that affect the sexual arousal in the case of males. The causes could be classified as psychological and physiological. Some of the psychological problems are depression, anxiety, stress and problem with the relationship.
- As far as physiological problems are concerned, obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, obesity, sleep disorder, Hemachromatosis (high iron in the blood), Scleroderma (hardening of the skin), vascular diseases are some causes that affect Erectile Dysfunction. In addition to this, imbalance in the hormones either in Thyroid, testosterone or prolactin can also result in Erectile
Dysfunction. This imbalance can be caused because of either overactive or underactive thyroid or other related glands.
Erectile Dysfunction can increase the level of anxiety and stress. It can affect the self-esteem of the individual. Unsatisfactory sex life can also cause bitterness between the couples.
There are remedies to the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Once you notice the problem, you should consult your doctor. There are several medicines that can help in reducing stress and anxiety. In fact, there are also several medicines to tackle issues like Hemachromatosis or Scleroderma. In addition to this, the doctor may also suggest a suitable diet and change in your lifestyle. The doctor may suggest exercises, Yoga or meditation that can help you deal with problems like obesity, blood pressure, stress and anxiety. The ideal approach would be to consult your physician at the earliest.
Is there any treatment for fertility. If yes then how much time and cost approximately it will take. Age 35 female & 38 male. Marriage 1 year.
Married four months back, sexual life was going good usually intercourse on daily basis. From a month back intercourse reduced to weekly basis only on weekends, since then, whenever I ejaculate with or without condom feel irritation over the foreskin of penis and also I found lots small cuts over the tip. Please suggest.
Hlo Dr. Now my sugar level is 91 fasting. And thyroid is 8.1. My uric acid is 4.9. I have problem in my right foot toe pain under nail. What can I do? Please suggest any medicine.
I got cut on my penis while doing masturbation bottom side of the penis where the foreskin is attached. After few days it got heal on its own. But now the problem is while doing masturbation again I feel burning sensation and too much pain at that area. I am very scared please suggest me something.
Last 3 years I used medisalic ointment for face, neck and hand last month I had some skin allergy like itching swelling problem so I consult the doctor she told don't use this medicine, and she have some tablets also for 20 days .but when stopped that tablet again I had itching and swelling, I spend minimum 8000 rupees for stop using that ointment finally I stopped using that, but now my skin is too dark, and black dots, and skin is too dry how can I get rid of this? I met lot of dermatologist, they gave medicine and lotions also but nothing is suitable for my skin, if I applied my skin going too dry, and swelling and itching, so how how can I get rid of black skin, dry, itchy and swelling?
Doctor I really painful in brain because of some pressures and tensions in my life please some solution.
My son is four years old suffering from inguinal hernia please advice if it is 100% curable in homeopathic.
I am suffering from cold cough last 15 days. And after coughing some urine leaking. I am very disturb for that.
Sir My father is suffering from diabetes Since from 10 years he is on insulin from 8 years his sugar level were normal till August But in mud of Aug he was on low sugar He was abt get paralyzed His insulin intake was 40 units in the morning 26 units in the night Then doctor advised him to stop insulin at night and 20 units in morning But since from 10 days he is suffering from dizziness then doctor advised to stop insulin completely then his sugar level were 69 before food 140 after food Even then dizziness was continued then doctor said it might be because of low bp. Then gave medication for same But even then dizziness continued But sugar levels were 140 before food 230 after food Please find me a solution.
What is the cost of circumcision in New Delhi. I would like to know the cheap and best place to get circumcised. Will there be any side effects after undergoing circumcision. My age is 21.
I want to increase my penis size. Please suggest. My penis size is 5.5 when erect. Is it good size? And when not erect its very small like kids pls help.
Namaste sir/madam after 6 month and 18 days since last exposure hiv1 hiv2 3rd generation. Negative. Blood test results is definitely conclusive and man 100% safe with hiv. And he covered every window period. Are 6 month and 18 days later since last exposure test needed follow up test at 9 month and 1 year for 100% confirmation. Please sir give me answer my questions.
I am having fever from 5 days. Fever gets in night and in morning it's cured .I took paracetamol initially but no significant recovery was observed. I took another Medicine on Sunday night and Monday morning. But I have observed fever again yesterday night. And today's morning everything is okay again. Please tell me what to do.
The first commandment of healthy living is to eat plenty of fresh fruits. However, did you know that some fruits are healthier than others? Fruits do not have any added sugars but many fruits are rich in natural sugar. Lychees, figs, and avocados are three such fruits and should be consumed in limited amounts. However, here are 11 fruits with the lowest sugar content.
- Limes and lemons: Limes and lemons are known as sour fruits. While they are rich in vitamin C, they do not contain a lot of sugar. Freshly squeezed lime juice and hot water are the perfect drink to curb your appetite and raise metabolism.
- Raspberries: Raspberries are rich in fiber but have only a little more than a teaspoon of sugar per cup. This makes them the perfect fruit to start the day with.
- Strawberries: Strawberries may taste sweet but a cup of fresh strawberries that only about 7 grams of sugar. However, a cup of strawberries has enough vitamin C to take care of your daily requirements.
- Blackberries: A cup of these berries also has minimal sugar. Along with fiber, these fruits are also rich in antioxidants. These berries also help lower the risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and other such conditions.
- Kiwi: Did you know that kiwis are technically berries? Each kiwi has less than 6 grams of sugar but is very rich in vitamin C.
- Grapefruit: A grapefruit is a perfect breakfast. These citrus fruits are rich in fiber and low in sugar. Half a grapefruit contains only 52 calories and minimal sugar. They are also rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Avocado: Avocados are naturally low in their sugar content. One raw avocado has less than a gram of sugar. However, they are full of vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and potassium.
- Watermelon: Summer would be incomplete without watermelons. Though they taste sweet, watermelons are very low in sugar. A cup of watermelon has less than 10 grams of sugar.
- Cantaloupe: Cantaloupes are rich in vitamin A but a cup of this fruit has only about 14 grams of sugar. They are also rich in vitamin B, magnesium and fiber.
- Oranges: Eating an orange is the best way to boost our vitamin C levels and keep infections away. One orange typically contains less than 70 calories and 12 grams of sugar.
- Peaches: A medium sized peach has less than 13 grams of sugar. This is an example of how taste can be deceptive when it comes to calories.
Given the sugar content in these fruits, it would be a great idea for the diabetics and weight watchers to include them in their diet and have a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Restless leg syndrome is a condition where the nervous supply to the lower legs (and sometimes hands) is affected. The person has a constant urge to move the legs due to the tingly sensation or the pins and needles sensation and so this condition is called as restless legs syndrome (RLS). It is almost never a standalone condition and is often associated with other nervous system conditions.
It is a progressive condition and aggravates with time. The patient may experience episodes of this disease. Most people might experience this problem at night due to which a lot of patients complain of disturbed sleep and restlessness while sleeping.
While there is no permanent solution to this condition, there are various home remedies and techniques which can help control the condition. Read on to know more.
- Trigger agents: Some people are able to identify triggers like caffeine or chocolate which induce the condition. The first step would then be to avoid using these, especially before sleeping.
- Exercise: Any form of exercise, which gives a good workout for the leg muscles is recommended. This could range from a 30-minute brisk walk to stretches depending on the person’s overall health status. This is known to induce a good sleep, reduce muscle tension and relax the mood. Choose yoga, gym, cycling, or any form which suits your overall health and schedule.
- Massages:Hot or cold massages, often used alternately, can help in relaxing the muscles. This also helps in reducing tension and improving overall sleep. The ideal time for the massage is the evening so that RLS does not affect during nighttime.
- Diet: A diet rich in vitamins and minerals can prove to be helpful. This is because proper muscle and nerve function requires various minerals like zinc, potassium, calcium, sodium, etc. Diet rich in these helps in improving muscle and nerve function and thereby control RLS.
- Sleep pattern: Sound sleep practices like having an early dinner, a quiet room free of digital media, optimal temperature, and relaxing ambience helps in a better sleep. This has shown to reduce the incidence of RLS and evidence of sound sleep.
- Medications: RLS can also cause mild to moderate pain in the affected legs, and so pain killers can be used once in a while if the pain is not bearable. These should be used only rarely and continued use can lead to stomach ulcers and bleeding. The above mentioned nonmedical methods should be tried before trying medications. Anticonvulsants have been used to control RLS if pain killers alone are not adequate. In more severe cases, antiparkinson drugs are used with great success.