Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Virudhunagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. SanthakumariYour feedback matters!
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly to avoid the spread of bacteria and virus.
- Use a tissue and handkerchief. Don't cover your mouth with your hand while sneezing or coughing. Germs and viruses cling to bare hands and muffling coughs and sneezes often result in passing along the germs to others.
- A warm salt water gargle can temporarily relieve a sore or scratchy throat.
- Drink warm milk. Milk does not cause mucus builds up. In fact, the protein, calories and fat in the milk make you strong.
- Decaffeinated tea or warm beverages can be soothing and can help break up mucus.
- Getting enough sleep is vital for a healthy immune system. Resting when you first come down with a cold helps your body direct its energy toward the immune battle.
- Ventilate the room. Tb bacteria spread easily in small closed rooms where the air doesn't move. If it's not too cold outside, open the windows and use a fan to blow the indoor air outside.
- If you have a cough which lasts for more than a week, wear a surgical mask when you're outside and around people
If after sucking if the fluid goes inside, suppose swallows it is there any issue. Will there be any infection on later stage. If my husband licks my pussy and swallows will there be any infection in later stage. Does this sperm or fluid from the cock affect our body health.
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.
Related Tip: "5 Signs That You're Suffering From Diabetes?"
I have pain in my both breasts. Actually it is very tight from inside feel like stones and its very painful. please help what can I do.
I am pregnant My LMP is 27/12/2016. On 18th April (16 week) I have fever with rashes. On 22th april blood test Rubella IgM titre is 46.1 positive, on 28th April Rubella IgM titre is 132 positive, on 12th May Rubella IgM titre is 129 positive, on 18th May Rubella IgM titre is 125 positive. IgG is negative. IgG avidity is 3%. I have tension about baby infection and abnormalities. The anomaly scan on 9th May is normal pls suggest about baby. Kya abnormalities ke chances hai.
What are the main main symptoms we feel in the early stage of pregnancy n when is the perfect time to do the test of pregnancy?
Yesterday night during intercourse contraceptive (condom) came off. My wife has already taken unwanted 72 this week on last Saturday. Can she take another one? What other options to prevent the pregnancy?
My period date was 17 of this month but m still not on my periods, m getting scared now, on ma last period first day only I had sex with my boyfriend with out condom, but aft my periods got over we had sex lot of time but we always used condom only the day I was on periods n very first day itself we didn't used condom he didn't cum also inside me, but every single time after that we used condom but from last 4-5 days m having sings periods like stomach pain nall but m not getting periods please doctor please help me out tell me why it's happening n how to get out of this please doctor please.
We will help you evaluate the benefits of gestational surrogacy and provide you with information about cost, legal issues, and treatment protocols.
In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate is pregnant with her own biological child, but this child will be raised by others. In gestational surrogacy, the surrogate becomes pregnant via embryo transfer with a child that is not biologically her own. The surrogate mother may be called the gestational carrier.
Once a suitable surrogate has been identified, and the screening process is complete, the cycle can begin. Timing depends on the surrogate’s and intended parents/donors menstrual cycle .
Surrogacy Cycle Overview
The surrogate needs to prepare her uterus for implantation with natural estrogen and progesterone. Because each woman is a little different, the dose, duration, and method of administering these hormones may need to be individualized. This can be determined ahead of time by conducting an evaluation cycle. This is a â€œdry runâ€ in which we duplicate each part of the cycle except the actual transfer of embryos in order to determine how to maximize the chances of success. The evaluation cycle can be completed anytime before the actual procedure. In some circumstances, the evaluation cycle can be waived when the response of the uterus to hormonal stimulation is well known. This is fairly common for women who have undergone many treatment cycles in the past.
It is necessary to synchronize the menstrual cycles of the surrogate and the intended parent in order to obtain mature eggs and embryos and transfer these back into a perfectly prepared endometrium (uterine lining) to maximize the chances of pregnancy success. This is done using a variety of hormonal manipulations .We will determine which technique will work best for each circumstance. Once both women’s (surrogate and intended parent) ovarian function is suppressed and their cycles synchronized, they can begin the process of preparing for pregnancy.
On about the same day, the surrogate and intended parent will begin hormonal therapies to prepare the appropriate target for pregnancy success. The surrogate will begin taking estrogen to stimulate endometrial (uterine lining) growth and the intended parent will begin taking FSH to stimulate egg production. These treatments are monitored with ultrasound and blood estrogen levels until the eggs are ready to be retrieved and the uterus is ready to accept an embryo. Usually these treatments will take approximately two to three weeks and require five office visits for ultrasounds and blood tests.
Subsequently IVF and embryo transfer is done.
In successful cycles, the hormonal supplements are continued through the first trimester (12 weeks) of the pregnancy. Once the first trimester is completed and the placenta has matured to the point where it can provide for all the hormonal needs of the pregnancy, no further supplements are required. We will monitor blood levels of estrogen and progesterone at the end of the first trimester and taper off the hormone supplements gradually. Once the hormone supplements are stopped, the rest of the pregnancy is indistinguishable from any other pregnancy!
Hi. Mam I'm 36 years old I have started with ivf treatment. I have hypothyroidism for which I take levothyroxine 100 mcg every day, & I also have pcos problem for which I haven't taken any medicine, I want to know as my periods started on 11th Sep but bleeding is very light it happens & I took Provera 5 mcg twice a day for 7 days then after 12dys I got period having Provera & my last period I got in July twice for 7 days with 1 week gap, so I'm worried is it... OK this present period.
Hello Sir/Ma'am, Me and My wife have been married last 4 months. We had sex many times but she didn't get pregnant, what is the reason behind that. What should I do.
I had sex last month and This month I am one week late in period. I am single and very worried and do not want to get pregnant. Please suggest what should I do.
My girl friend went for a blood test to determine the thyroid levels and there was a biological reference range given. Like pregnancy First trimester: Second trimester: Third trimester: Mat I know what is about? Is it anything related to pregnancy. If so I want to know the status of it.
My actual periods time is 17th in a month. Before that on 12th I suck and fingering my gf pussy. Now it's 22 still now she can't getting periods on this month. Why still now she is not getting periods? She is any chance to get pregnancy?
The use of any tobacco product has both immediate and long-term effects on your health and overall well-being. Smokeless tobacco stains and wears down your teeth, causes your gums to recede (peel back) and produces mouth sores. Bad breath is also a common problem. Over time, the use of smokeless tobacco can cause mouth cancer. Nicotine from smokeless tobacco also raises blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and can increase your risk of having heart attack. List your own reasons for wanting to quit using smokeless tobacco. In addition to the effects of smokeless tobacco on your health, you may be concerned about saving money or setting a good example for family members and friends. Write down your reasons for wanting to quit. Then keep your list in places where you can see it often. Visit nearby psychiatrist for de-addiction if required.