Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neville Deepak
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Neville DeepakYour feedback matters!
I am kalyan from vishakaptnam my problem is back pain my job is rep im travel daily 70 to 80 kms on bike thats the reason for my back pain please gow to solve my problem suggest me.
I m 21 yr old n facing sever back pain and cramping from last one year during first to third day of my periods. Is it normal. What should I do?
I have debris in my tonsils. Is there any cure for this. They always comes back in some days. I feel some pain in my jaw due to this too.
My wife is experiencing severe pain on her knee joint nerves. She is diagnosed by varicose vein & osteo arthritis. What is the treatment suggested?
Good morning Sir I have a ligament tear on my right hand shoulder I took MRI scan. I have consulted a doctor he told that it is a partial tear and he advised me to take rest for 3 months and he gave some medicines but after 2 months I started playing badminton it is paining now. U can please give me any medicines for this.
I am 40 years old, recently I met with an accident it was a minor one, there was only a slight fracture in left zyomatic bone, I want to know if there are any natural methods to heal the fracture.
I am 21 year old last week I suffered from fever from that time I have lot of backache so what can I do.
Complete joints pain from few weeks. Visited many doctor but still the pain is same as the first day. Please help me for problem I am having.
Disorders that affect the knee like severe arthritis or trauma do not allow you to utilize the full range of motion of your knees. Since you use your affected knees very sparsely, they become stiff and this condition persists even after you have undergone a knee replacement surgery. You can, however, get back the normal range of motion of a healthy knee by doing the following exercises post knee replacement surgery.
- Take a stroll around the house after surgery: Walking helps your knees get back to normalcy. Initially, you need to walk using the support of crutches or canes as instructed by your therapist. Make sure that your heels and toes are perfectly aligned while you walk. Walk for 20 minutes at least twice at the initial stage and increase your pace gradually, so that, eventually you can walk freely without any support.
- Exercises to reduce swelling: Your legs or foot can become inflamed after the operation. This is not an uncommon sight. In order to reduce swelling, you need to lie flat and rest your legs on a stack of pillows, one at a time. While your leg is elevated you can apply a cold compress at the surgical site.
- Pumping exercises: Swelling will be ameliorated and your knees will be revived if you perform ankle pumps and circles. Ankle pumps are done by holding your foot and bending them up and down, whereas, circles are done by moving your feet in a clockwise and an anticlockwise direction. Both these exercises strengthen the knee muscles and reduce swelling.
- Stretching exercises: There are two very effective methods of stretching that you can perform by sitting on a chair. The first exercise involves the placing of your leg on a chair opposite to the one you are sitting on. Put pressure on your knee till you can feel a light stretch at the back of your knee. The second exercise is performed by sitting straight on a chair with the feet touching the ground. You need to push your feet outward and inward as far as possible. These exercises reactivate the motion of the knees.
- Lying kicks: This is an advanced exercise that one must perform post knee replacement surgery after some warm-up exercises like walking, ankle pumps and stretching. You need to lie flat on a mat with a blanket rolled under your knee. Now slowly raise your leg, hands-free, or using your hands. Keep the leg elevated for at least five seconds before bringing it down slowly on the blanket.
Strictly perform these routines regularly and you will start walking in no time following the knee replacement surgery. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!