Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit V MachharYour feedback matters!
How to gain weight instant without taking any supplement and my color becomes dark due to salty water of delhi what may I do pls help me thanks.
Cracked feet not only look unattractive but also cause a lot of discomfort. You can use lemon juice to reduce discomfort and enjoy soft feet. Its mild acidic property helps get rid of dead and dry skin cells.
1.Add ½ cup of lemon juice to a foot tub filled with warm water.
2.Soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Gently scrub your feet with a soft foot brush.
4.Wash, pat dry and apply some moisturizer on your feet before putting on a pair of socks.
5.Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
My skin colour is normal but I have a dark complexion around the mouth I used lemon juice but I did not get any result please suggest if there is any home remedy for that.
How does the diode system remove hair?
A laser produces a beam of highly concentrated light. The light emitted is well absorbed by the pigment located in hair follicles. The laser pulses for a fraction of a second, just long enough to vaporize the pigment, disabling numerous follicles at a time to eliminate or significantly impede the hair growth. Skin n laser center, uses the highest technology from lumenis u. S. A, a gold standard light sheer diode laser with incomparable treatment efficacies in hair removal.
Is it painful?
The laser has a cooling tip where temp goes to 0 degree centigrade which allows significant cooling of skin before any shot of laser comes, making the procedure almost painless. During the treatment, there will be a tingling or stinging sensation, which can be tolerated. But, if you want the process to be completely painless, topical anesthetic creams are also available.
How many sessions do I need?
Number of sessions varies depending on patient's hair thickness, density and area to be treated. Eight to ten sessions are generally recommended, but few cases with patchy growth or fine hair even after ten sessions, may require treatment for longer period for maintenance.
Does it work on gray hair?
Laser energy is attracted to the melanin in our hair. The greater the amount of melanin, the better the results. White or grey hair does not contain any melanin and, therefore, does not respond to treatments.
Do I need to grow the hair for the treatment?
No, in fact we ask you to shave the area you want to be treated. Laser actually targets the anatomical structures below the skin. Surface hair actually interferes with the process.
In how long will I see the results?
You may see some changes immediately. Duration of one or two weeks will be taken for all of the hair in the treated area to fall. After that, you will experience no growth for several weeks. Therefore, you will be receiving immediate gratification, while you are moving towards a long-term goal.
Can I take treatment while I am on other medications?
The only medications that are prohibited for laser hair removal are isotretinoin and retino-a, which must be discontinued prior to treatment.
Hi. My periods always start on 23rd of every month. In december 2015 & Jan 2016 it started on 20th and in Feb 2016 it started on 18th. My question is in march I have observed spotting 5days back and today I had little spotting. Should I be worried and why has not my period not yet started.? Pls help I'm seriously very worried. Am I pregnant or Shall I wait for my period to start.
Hey how to get ride of my face problems. I have large pores on my face. Could you suggest any medication?
I was attacked with chicken pox last month even though it was cured the black sots are there I'm worrying about those spots, it would be great help if you suggest me a cream?
Hi. I'm 22 years old female. I was born fair. My body is still fair but my face has been tanned. Even if I go for anti tanning face regimes it's not as fair as my body or even as fair I it used to be when I was born. Is there any remedy or anything I could do to restore my complexion back ?
I am 26 years old female and going to be married in December. I have two big black warts on right side of my neck. One wart is three years old other wart is just developed in 2 months but it is growing rapidly. Pls suggest some cream or method to get rid of it as soon as possible as it look very bad and I feel ashamed as they are very much visible.
I have a sort of a fungal infection near my wrist it is very itchy. It is not a ring but skin coloured minute blotches and it has also grown in my elbow. So what do you advise?
My skin was oily I have Acne, blackheads, dark spot, pimples mark on my face. I spend lot of time in the sun and eat spicy food so which facewash is use and what kind of food is eat. In the past my skin was fair but now they become dark.
Iam 23 ys old on my face some pores are opened always looks like holes on my face what should I do to look my face plane.
Hello sir Mujhe reflux esophagitis (la grade a) Comments Rut for H pylori hai Aur badi stomach me jakham ho gaya hai Mujhe Kya Karna chahiye please answer.
What should I do to remove dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes? Is there any treatment or creams for complete removal?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.