Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit V MachharYour feedback matters!
I am a 25years old Female. I have dry skin but face is very oily. How can I manage my face and skin? Which cream shall I take? I already use Vaseline Aloe Vera Flavour for my body. Now my face have black dots. How to reduce this black dots for my face?
I have black spots on my face. I use many creams for 5 months but there is no change so what can I do for this please help me sir.
I'm suffering from teach black spot. I'm a regular smoker. Can't stop it. please sir give me some advice to avoiding the smoke.
Hi Doctor, I am 22 years old boy I am looking much elder than my real age. Also my skin is oily so one my friend recommended me to use sunscreen and taking omega-3 supplements. Can you please tell me, which sunscreen can I use? Would it be beneficial to take omega-3 supplements? please answer my two questions.
I am 22 years old male, I've got lots of tan on my face and neck after moving to chennai I don't know it's because of the pollution? hard water? or more sunny climate? can anyone help me with the natural as well as medical remedy for this?
I have been using skin lite for past one year .now I stopped it now I have severe acne and my skin is dry dark and dull. Please help me out from this.
I have so much mosquitoes bite dark spots in my leg and hand. Pls suggest some medicine or cream. Nd also I am worried abt these dark becoz my marriage held after 2 months.
I am 21 and I used to smoke alott. Now I have stopped smoking completely. But I see rashes on my hands and legs also on face more frequent. What is the cause ?
I have this facial under eye swelling on both sides of face from last year. It is not morning puffiness but is permanently there.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Face Rejuvenation Myths Debunked?