Doctor in Arpan Surgical Hospital
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Arpan Surgical HospitalYour feedback matters!
Looking good and feeling good are sometimes one and the same thing which can be achieved with good skin and a fit body. One can turn to many measures to achieve the same, including cosmetic procedures. Cosmetic surgery like liposuction is generally used to remove the excess fat in the body which cannot be treated with normal exercise or diet control measures. This surgery is conducted by a plastic surgeon. Here is everything you need to know about liposuction.
About: Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure. It removes the excess fat present in one’s body with the help of a procedure known as body contouring. This kind of contouring may be carried out in various parts of the body including the calves, knees, buttocks, hips, abdomen, upper arms, breasts and even the neck and chin area. These are the areas that generally end up accumulating excessive fat which does not go away easily. For some people, persistent diet control and exercising may help. But for severe and chronic cases, one will have to make use of measures like liposuction.
Types of Liposuction: Depending on your case as well as the individual system of the patient, one can go in for one of the various types of liposuction. The fluid injection based liposuction is the most popular and common form where a large dose of medicated solution is injected with a local anaesthesia blended into it. This helps in contracting the blood vessels so that the fat can be suctioned out. The next type is the super wet liposuction where the amount of liquid solution injected is the same as the amount of fat that has to be removed. Ultrasound assisted liposuction uses ultrasonic waves in order to transform the fat cells into liquid which can be vacuumed out later. Further, laser assisted liposuction makes use of laser pulses and beams in order to make the fat cells liquid before they are vacuumed out of the system.
The procedure: The plastic surgeon will make use of a special liposuction machine and cannulas or special instruments, so that the surgery may be carried out in a proper manner. Also, depending on the type of procedure you are going in for, you will require local or general anaesthesia. A small incision is made so that the tube may be inserted for the liquefaction process to begin. After this, the fat that has been dislodged will be vacuumed away through the same suction tube. Small drainage tubes will be inserted to remove blood and fluid from the deflated areas and in some rare cases, blood transfusion or fluid replacement may also be required. High blood pressure and cardiovascular cases should not use this option.
Hi, From the last couple of days I am feeling a ticklish feeling in anus. Like there is something crawling inside. I am guessing I got infected by some pin worms kind of things. Everyday in the night around 3-4 am, I get this feeling and I wake up. Please give me medicine for this.
I am 23 years old unmarried female. From last 10 years I have white skin patches on my legs, thighs, hands and butts. Few were on face too bt with time they disappeared. At last, last week my biopsy report said "I have Morphea" I don't have any internal or external complications, literally nothing. Is this disorder curable? Curable through medicines? How to cope with it. Expected time for treatment? Will this or its medication effect my gynecological system?
I am getting excessive oily face. Please suggest ways to reduce face oiliness. Suggest medicines or foods or methods to reduce face oil.
Hello doctor, sorry to ask this kind of question but, my full body parts are in white coloured skin except my private part (reproductive part) which has black coloured skin it's not my defective it's my birth natural, so if I got married due to that coloured will my wife avoid me, I'm having this doubt so many days, can you tell me please, also if so means any tips to whiten that part. Thank you.
I am 27 years old. My skin is dull in colour. Is there any possibility to change the complexion of the skin colour.
Intense, repeated sun exposure that results in sunburn increases your risk of other skin damage and certain diseases. These include dry or wrinkled skin, dark spots, rough spots, and skin cancers, such as melanoma. You can usually find sunburn relief with simply home remedies. Sunburn may take several days or longer to fade.
You can prevent sunburn and related conditions by protecting your skin. This is especially important when you're outdoors, even on cool or cloudy days.
Sunburn signs and symptoms include:
- Pinkness or redness
- Skin that feels warm or hot to the touch
- Pain, tenderness and itching
- Small fluid-filled blisters, which may break
- Headache, fever, nausea and fatigue if the sunburn is severe
Any exposed part of your body — including your earlobes, scalp and lips — can burn. Even covered areas can burn if, for example, your clothing has a loose weave that allows ultraviolet (UV) light through. Your eyes, which are extremely sensitive to the sun's UV light, also can burn. Sunburned eyes may feel painful or gritty.
Signs and symptoms of sunburn usually appear within a few hours after sun exposure. But it may take a day or longer to know the full extent of your sunburn.
Within a few days, your body may start to heal itself by "peeling" the top layer of damaged skin. After peeling, your skin may temporarily have an irregular color and pattern. A bad sunburn may take several days or longer to heal.
Premature aging of your skin
Sun exposure and repeated sunburns accelerate the skin's aging process, making you look older than you are. Skin changes caused by UV light are called photoaging. The results of photoaging include:
- Weakening of connective tissues, which reduces the skin's strength and elasticity
- Deep wrinkles
- Dry, rough skin
- Fine red veins on your cheeks, nose and ears
- Freckles, mostly on your face and shoulders
- Dark or discolored spots (macules) on your face, back of hands, arms, chest and upper back — also called solar lentigines
Use these methods to prevent sunburn, even on cool, cloudy or hazy days. And be extra careful around water, snow and sand because they reflect the sun's rays. In addition, UV light is more intense at high altitudes.
- Avoid sun exposure between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. The sun's rays are strongest during these hours, so try to schedule outdoor activities for other times. If you can't do that, limit the length of time you're in the sun. Seek shade when possible.
- Avoid sun tanning and tanning beds. Using tanning beds to obtain a base tan doesn't decrease your risk of sunburn.
- Cover up. When outside, wear a wide-brimmed hat and clothing that covers you, including your arms and legs. Dark colors offer more protection, as do tightly woven fabrics. Consider using outdoor gear specially designed to provide sun protection. Check the label for its ultraviolet protection factor (UPF), which indicates how effectively a fabric blocks damaging sunlight. The higher the number, the better.
Use sunscreen frequently and generously. Apply water-resistant sunscreen and lip balm with an SPF of 30 or greater and broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. About 15 to 30 minutes before going outdoors, apply sunscreen generously on skin that won't be protected by clothing.
Put on more sunscreen every 40 to 80 minutes, or sooner if it has washed off from swimming or sweating. If you're also using insect repellent, apply the sunscreen first. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention does not recommend products that combine an insect repellent with a sunscreen.
- Wear sunglasses when outdoors. Choose sunglasses with UVA and UVB protection. Check the UV rating on the label when buying new glasses. Darker lenses are not necessarily better at blocking UV rays. It also helps to wear sunglasses that fit close to your face and have wraparound frames that block sunlight from all angles.
- Be aware of medications that increase your sensitivity to the sun. Common drugs that make you more sensitive to sunlight include antihistamines, ibuprofen, certain antibiotics, antidepressants, antipsychotics and some cholesterol-lowering drugs. Talk with your pharmacist about your medication side effects.
take care .
It’s true that with old age, a lot of wisdom and wise knowledge comes. But expect this; an arch-enemy also starts arriving, popularly known as Wrinkles. A few people take those wrinkly lines with grace, but a lot of them want to look and feel young forever. With wrinkles comes dry skin and lack of moisture retention. Wrinkles are formed mainly on the forehead, cheekbones and neck region.
There are several ways by which you can prevent wrinkles from forming on your beautiful skin
- A healthy diet – Regular intake of nutritious food helps in keeping you away from the wrinkled lines.
- No smoking – Smoking is bad for health and it effects your skin too. You are likely to start looking older sooner than anyone else your age if you are a regular smoker.
- Sunscreen – Along with tan lines, it helps prevent the wrinkle lines. It stops the tissues from breaking and keeps the skin tight.
- Don’t wash your face too often – Frequent face wash leads to washing away of natural oils from the skin leading to its lost strength.
Ways of getting rid of wrinkles
Instead of pondering upon medicines or surgeries, home remedies and good quality branded creams are a better pick to get rid of wrinkles.
- Water – Stay Hydrated. It helps flush out the toxins from your body and fill the wrinkled areas and gives you a glowing and fresh skin.
- Natural Oils – Oils like Olive, Mustard, Shea Butter and Aloe Vera helps moisturise your skin naturally and get rid of the wrinkles.
- Skin Exercises – There are some specific exercises to tighten the skin muscles. They will help avoiding new wrinkles to form.
- Food rich in Vitamin C – Vitamin C helps production of Collagen which helps in skin tightening. Along with it, it also helps in protecting skin from harmful sun rays.
- Anti-oxidant Tea – Drink green tea and ginger tea as they work like anti-oxidants for your skin. Toxin removal is important for your skin to look healthy and glowing.
- Ice Cubes – Rub ice cubes over your skin at night before sleeping. The cold cubes help reduce wrinkles from your skin.
- Home Made face masks –Masks made from natural ingredients helps remove dead skin cells and drain off the toxins. Purification of skin through masks helps in getting rid of wrinkles and getting a glowing skin.
Skin Care Brands
- Nutriwell Cow Collustrum – . The ingredient blend of this brand is completely effective in reducing the wrinkled lines and giving you a flawless skin.
- Nutriwell’s Detox Capsules– There is no doubt that Nutriwell has always stood up to every woman’s expectations when it comes to taking care of their skin and this time detox to give you a wrinkle free skin.
- Acsi berry extract –It is made with completely natural ingredients, this brand assures you a glowing and refreshed skin in no time.
It can take up to 90 days for an acne lesion to form. You have to be consistent and treat your skin every day in order to get your acne under control.