Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Vadodara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harish H Udwani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harish H UdwaniYour feedback matters!
Stage fright or performance anxiety is the anxiety, fear or persistent phobia which may be aroused in an individual by the requirement to perform in front of an audience, whether actually or potentially. In the context of public speaking, this may precede or accompany participation in any activity involving public self-presentation. In some cases stage fright may be a part of a larger pattern of social phobia (social anxiety disorder), but many people experience stage fright without any wider problems. Quite often, stage fright arises in a mere anticipation of a performance, often a long time ahead.
The common Performance Anxiety symptoms are:
- Dreading the performance, worrying endlessly about it
- Becoming numbed, distant and withdrawn
- Trembling hands and voice
- Feeling sick or having stomach cramps
- A racing pulse and pounding heart
- Tightness in the throat which can hinder talking
- A dry mouth
Try these 10 tips to reduce your stage fright :
- Shift the focus from yourself and your fear to your true purpose—contributing something of value to your audience.
- Stop scaring yourself with thoughts about what might go wrong. Instead, focus your attention on thoughts and images that are calming and reassuring.
- Refuse to think thoughts that create self-doubt and low confidence.
- Practice ways to calm and relax your mind and body, such as deep breathing, relaxation exercises, yoga, and meditation.
- Exercise, eat well, and practice other healthful lifestyle habits. Try to limit caffeine, sugar, and alcohol as much as possible.
- Visualize your success: Always focus on your strength and ability to handle challenging situations.
- Prepare your material in advance and read it aloud to hear your voice.
- Make connections with your audience: Smile and greet people, thinking of them as friends rather than enemies.
- Stand or sit in a self-assured, confident posture. Remain warm and open and make eye contact.
- Give up trying to be perfect and know that it is OK to make mistakes. Be natural, be yourself.
Hi doctors my daughter is two months old I got delivered thru vacuum so babies head on left side is elongated little but it s less now. And also flat on back. What to do. I'm really scared tht too girl. please help me out. What can I do to correct it please help me out on Feb 28 she will complete 2 months.
Hi My Height 5.4 weight 95 kg. It can possible to get pregnant. Eating more meals n oil items snacks.
Bleeding from last 6 months but feels like pregnant, stomach increases. What is this? Please suggest.
My wife take Crisanta for prevent pregnancy. How long times this medicine is taking and is it's use side effect. Please tell in detail.
Causes of infertility ----endometroisis, pcod, hormonal dis balance, hypothyroidism, sperm count disturb, uterine disturb tone, cervical problem, inflammatory cause tubercular blockage, tumour, cyst, polyp fibroids, all r operative treatment in allopathy medicine, but in homoeopathy medicine all are treated by internal medicine, no side effect, no hormonal treatment etc.