Corn Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Skin Polishing Treatment
Treatment of Hormonal Imbalance
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Submit a review for Saurabh DaveYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Saurabh Dave to be very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you very much sir.
Blessed are the people who enjoy a flawless, radiant and healthy skin throughout their lives. Pollution, stress and unhealthy lifestyle have been affecting mankind like never before. Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. The skin is losing its radiance at an alarming rate. Unhealthy and dull skin can affect a person's confidence greatly. Do not turn panicky and insomniac over it.
A few healthy habits, if practiced daily, can work wonders and help in restoring the skin pH acidic 5.5 balance and skin radiance:
- The power drink to flawless skin: Skin problems are an amalgamation of many internal as well as external factors. The toxins that accumulate within our system act as a catalyst. If not flushed out, the toxins can deteriorate the skin tone and texture, resulting in acne and other skin problems. Thus, detoxification becomes very important. Drink a glass of warm lemon water every morning. It helps to greatly detoxify the body.
- The sweet route to skin problems: Cakes, pastries, ice creams, pizzas, beverages, can satisfy your taste buds, but they will do your skin no good. Excess intake of sweets and sugar greatly accelerates the ageing process. When it comes to acne problems, the Glycation (attachment of the digested sugar to the collagen protein) process is the main wrecker in chief.
- Go the healthy way: Unhealthy eating habits can damage your skin immensely. To look healthy, you need to eat healthy. Include lots of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avocados, broccoli, berries are a rich source of antioxidants and should be taken regularly. Make a habit of eating at least one fruit daily. Citrus fruits are highly recommended. Salads are equally beneficial.
- One of the golden rule is to enjoy a flawless skin is to keep your skin hydrated. The skin pH acidic 5.5 is very important for a healthy skin. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water daily and feel the difference.
- If glowing skin is what you desire, sound sleep is what you need. A good 6-8 hours of sleep can do your skin a world of good.
- Stress and mental fatigue can have serious skin implications. Meditation and exercise are the best medicines to keep stress at bay. Exercise regularly and flawless skin will be sure be a reality.
- It is very important to keep your skin clean. Cleanse your face twice daily. It is a crime to sleep with your makeup on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
However, you should consult a specialist Ayurveda doctor as they can prescribe the correct medications for you after studying your specific symptoms.
I have less platelet count 55000 which keeps declining and I have to take papaya kiwi to maintain it. Can my platelet count be treated by taking Ayurvedic or homeopathic medicines. Should I see a Dermatologist.
I am 23 and I work as teacher. Normally I travel about half an hour on school van at morning and afternoon and everything was quite normal. I never had any issues with travelling. But about a week back I have started working out in mornings before I go school so as to stay healthy. I have 1 cup milk and light breakfast regularly. And I feel I have fair amount of water as well. But since a week I feel totally exhausted ,my head goes round and round, I am kind of suffocated and all sweaty at bus and by the time I reach back home I have no strength left n all I do is crash on my bed under the fan and fall asleep. When I wake up everything is again back to normal. Why is this happening to me. Please help.
“Health is wealth”, this is a proverb that all of us have been acquainted with ever since childhood, but not many of us pay it the importance that it deserves. One of the best ways to keep your health, in the form it should be kept by opting for power foods and topping that list of the most effective power foods is the Indian Gooseberry (Amla).
Why Indian Gooseberry?
Amla has been recognised as the powerhouse of variety of nutrients, all of which are geared towards aiding and nurturing one or the other part of your body. Amla or the Indian Gooseberry is an important part of Ayurveda medicine as well and is prescribed by all the Ayurvedic specialists either in the form of medicine or as a part of their patient’s daily diet.
- Combats cough and flu: According to Ayurvedic specialists, Amla is a brilliant cure for a general cough and flu. Mixing two teaspoons of the amla juice with two teaspoons of honey and consuming it on a regular basis can help with curing cough and cold in a shorter span of time compared to any other medication.
- Is a great cure for anti ageing: Amla is referred to as a super fruit that helps with controlling ageing. The fact that it owns a high content of antioxidants allows it to reduce the chances of cell damage. It is also useful in fighting the different side effects of the free radicals also assists it in withholding signs of ageing.
- Works against heart diseases: Consumption of high cholesterol food leads to high cholesterol level in your blood. The floating of cholesterol on the blood leads to the blockage of crucial arteries and veins, leading to a number of cardiac diseases. It halts the building of bad cholesterol in the blood vessels and thus reduces the chances of a heart attack. Not only does it serve the above-mentioned functions but also stops the heart from thickening or clogging.
- Works towards reducing blood sugar: Fruits that are generally high in polyphenol are able to help the body combat the ill effects of high blood sugar. Since Indian Gooseberry has a high content of polyphenol, it helps diabetic patients in better absorption of insulin, thus helping in the reduction of blood sugar levels.
- Treats ulcer: Amla is recognised to have very high antibacterial properties which help it to prevent any kind of ulcer. The fact that amla is high in vitamin c also reduces the chance of mouth ulcers, which are often caused due to the deficiency of the same. Amla also assists in bringing down the acidity level in the body, which all in all eliminates any chance of ulcer creation in the body.
According to researchers and Ayurvedic medical experts, there is a whole list of other benefits that Indian gooseberries extend to us. Some of these other benefits include- immediate relief from constipation, influences hair growth, prevents lice, reduces pigmentation and gives a natural glow to the skin, cools the body down, improves eyesight and much more.