Doctor in Ayurveda & Panchkarma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Ayurveda & PanchkarmaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my difficulty sleeping. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I searched therRam Arora online and saw herreviews. The overall atmosphere in the Ayurveda & Panchkarma is very soothing. I had lost hope, but the difficulty sleeping treatment given by Ram Arora has helped me regain my confidence. I am so happy that I chose therRam Arora for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Ram Arora
I was in so much stress due to my open pores. I went to the Ayurveda clinic to get it treated. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Ram Arora. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope us with my spondylitis. I was quite impressed with Dr Ram Arora concept of holistic healing. He is a very practical doctor. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the spondylosis for it. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Ram Arora has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. The entire Ayurveda & Panchkarma clinic is very nicely designed. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. Due to my pimples i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. My boss referred me his treatment.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of jaundice. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Ram has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the jaundice treatment for it.
I was in too much pain because of jaundice, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dr Ram guided me to change my attitude.
I am very thankful to dr Ram arora who recovered me very quickly from my illness of allergy . His ability to recognise root cause of disease is really appreciable. This clinic and their staff members are very cooperative at Ayurveda & Panchkarma in Delhi .
dr Ram Arora of Ayurveda & Panchkarma in ujjain is a very known ayurvedic doctor especially for allergy tests. His ways have proved very popular in the past and is one of the best ayurvedic doctors in India.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible, very helpful and professional. Thanku
Dr. Ram Arora provides answers that are very helpful and caring. Sir test is today ill check urine pregnancy test but its nagative
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be very helpful. Thank u so much for gvng meds online sir..thank u
Dr. Ram Arora provides answers that are prompt, thorough, very helpful and caring. Thanks for the very thorough answer
Dr. Ram Arora provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank you so much sir I'll follow these
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be very helpful. Thank you sir for your quick response
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be sensible. Hope so bs koi problem nahi ho
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be helped me improve my health. Thnx sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be very helpful. Where too get those...?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be very helpful. Thank u so much sir...
Dr. Ram Arora provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thnx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ram Arora to be very helpful. Very very helpful
One of the most common complaints of men and women is that of a back ache with lower back aches being the most common. Apart from an improper posture, this may be caused by old age, lifting heavy weights or an injury to the back. A consistent back ache can affect your daily life and make performing regular tasks uncomfortable. Luckily, it can be managed quite well with simple Ayurvedic remedies.
According to Ayurveda, backaches are triggered by an excess of vata dosh. Thus, the Ayurvedic remedies for a back ache aim at reducing the vata dosh. Ayurvedic remedies are natural and have negligible side effects.
For this reason, they can be prescribed to both children and adults. Some such remedies are:
- Cut down on spices: One of the main characteristics of the VATA DOSH is dryness. This can be caused by pungent spices such as wasabi and green or red chillies. The internal dryness caused by these spices can lead to constipation which in turn can be one of the causes of low back aches. Hence, if you suffer from a chronic backache that may or may not be accompanied by constipation, cut back on the spices and try eating food that is slightly blander.
- Eat food before it gets cold: Eating cold food or cold drinks can also increase the Vata dosha levels in our body. Coldness creates congestion and constricts the internal organs while warm food allows the digestive and stool carrying channels to stay open. This allows for the easy expulsion of waste and reduces toxins in the body. Hence, opt for warm drinks like tea or coffee instead of soft drinks and juices and try to eat your food while it is hot.
- Padahastasana or the standing forward fold pose: This yoga asana is very effective when it comes to treating back pain as it allows the Vata dosha to flow easily through the body. In doing this it opens up the digestive channels that may have been causing constipation and back pain. It also relieves problems associated with sciatica., you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Some ethical Ayurvedic preparetions for back: Depending on aetiological factors as Dsh, Dushya, Desh Kala, etc. there are a number of Ayurvedic ethical medicines used for backache, such as Tryodashang Guggule, Yograja Guggle, Vata Gagankush Ras, Rasnadi Kwath, etc.
- Abhyang, Swedan & Panch karma procedures: Massage with medicated oils & then hot fomentation by various Ayurvedic Panchkarma procedures gives very effectic results. Alabu procedure (applying negative pressure) and Raktmokshan (blood letting) have dramatic effect to cure back pain, for it you can should consult Ayurvedic Doctors