Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Udaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neelesh Bhatnagar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Neelesh BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am working in IT sector most of the time I used to sit at my seat working in computers. Due to this and wrong sitting position I get back pain sometimes it get to worst. I need physio therapy or treatment?
I am 22 years old and I have squint in my eyes my left eye number is very high power above 6 and right eye is 3 and I had to work on computer in my job but I face a lot if headaches due to my poor vision is there any way to bring my number down , Or is there any way to stop headaches , I even get exhausted fast after sitting on long time on PC My main problems are headaches, irritation In the eyes, I have recently checked my eyes and brought myself new spectacles but still I am facing problems.
I am 38 year old male, have a travelling job, average weight (80Kg Height 174 cm (5" 8. I am having pain in my right Knee. I have got an X-Ray done; no issues with Bones. There is a kind of throbbing pain on right side of right knee when kept in folded position; also have slight pain on inner side left of the right knee. I am walking and working without much discomfort but while sitting and lying down pain is felt. I have applied Crepe Bandage in night with a pain balm.
I have a Problem in my left shoulder. I've go through many tests and the result was normal. But it has a problem in rotator cuff. This is not frozen shoulder. My shoulder is not flexible enough. I wouldn't be able to lift 5 kgs with my left hand. This is a severe problem for me. Can you please help me with this.
I am suffering from fever (only night times) from 5 days and stomach pain (upper side and right side) from 3 days. Visited a doctor, after blood tests he gave pain killer and antibiotic. Pain still there in right side of stomach. What should I do.
Knee pain is characterized by a feeling of pain in the knee joint caused by injury or overuse. The knee joint consists of small bone structures, the kneecap, supporting ligaments and cartilage of the knee. This joint bears the full weight of the body, which makes it very vulnerable to injury.
Causes of knee pain
Knee pain is usually caused by injuries to the knee such as exposure to a direct force on the knee, abnormal twisting of the knee or falling on your knees. Some causes of knee pain are -
- Knee strains and sprains - Overworking the knee joints can damage the tissues of the knee joint resulting in knee sprains and strains
- Osteoarthritis - it is condition where the protective cartilage around the kneecap is damaged, resulting in knee pain
- Bursitis - Excessive movement of the knee or kneeling down for extended periods can irritate the bursa (a fluid sac below the skin above the knee joint) that causes swelling and pain, thereby giving rise to this condition
- Gout - This condition is characterized by the accumulation of uric acid in crystal form around the knee joint, causing inflammation and pain
- Tendon disorders - Tendons connect the muscles to the bones, and overworking the knee can cause the tendons around the knee to become sore and painful
- Kneecap dislocation - Injuries may cause the kneecap to shift out of its position, this causes swelling and pain in the knee joint
- Ligament injuries: The ligaments are what connect your thigh bone to your lower leg bones. They hold your bones together and keep the knee stable. Knee ligament sprains and tears are very common sports injuries, and can occur to the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), and medial collateral ligament (MCL). Any of these injuries can result in severe knee pain and could require surgery.
Symptoms of knee pain
Severe knee pain can restrict movements such as walking or standing. The symptoms vary according to the extent of the damage suffered by the knee. Most common symptoms of knee pain are problems in climbing stairs, inability to extend the knees, limping and swelling of the knee joint. In some cases, knee pain may also cause fever.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!