Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Udaipur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh BhattYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and I have observed changes in me my hair became white at youngest stage and now it started falling I have used some herbal products and I want to know how to stop the hair falling and stop white hairy.
Muje pet me bohot dard ker raha hai. Or pura body loose ho gya hai. Chakkar bahot aata hai. Muje koi ilaz btaoo. please Hindi me btana.
I have hair growth on chin and upper lips. It started after marriage only. Pls guide me some home remedies. I had medicines for irregular periods no other medicines I had yet after marriage.
I am facing acidity problem with regular constipation. I consult to my gaestroendologist but he said that my system is perfectly ok. Just balance your diet. I go through my liver function test and some more test suggested by doctor. And all were ok. But why this acidity problem I am facing. Along with it I also feel dehydrated .like my tongue dried completely and then I feel foul smell in my mouth. please suggest something. It creates embarrassing situation.
I am Avijit Ghosh. My age is 25 but sometime I feel vomiting when I take high food and some time I feel little headache.
I have got Achilles Tendonitis (severe pain in my Achilles tendon at the back of left foot) due to car driving and using the clutch excessively, I have not had any injury. Could it be due to uric acid and a gout attack? I have had past history of uric acid? should I take Feburic along with Combiflam. I am 48 years old, weight is higher than normal Uric acid is on higher side -8.2 always. Used to take Feburic, stopped now.
Sir I am 22 years old I smoke regularly since one year but since last 3 months it was increased now when I smoke I am getting pain in heart and pain in my left hand side is there any chances of getting heartattack I am so much worries I stopped smoking since three days I am very much worried about that issue please tell me any suggestion thank.
Have been experiencing major constipation (stools as hard as stone and in very small volume) since 3 months. 6 kg weight loss in this time. No fever, no pain. High degree of GERD, bloating, regurgitation of fluids (no solid material).
I am 24 years old male I am having a rash over scrotum and in area between the things and scrotum since 3 weeks and it itches sometimes.
Hi I have started Gym. I was detected with Vitamin D deficiency early February. I am still experiencing multiple Joint pain and Muscle cramps. I have 2 more doses of 60k IDU remaining to be taken once a month. I try to get my protein from natural sources like Fish, Chicken and Eggs in the range of 80 to 100 grams. Do I need to consider any Supplements like Multi vitamins. I seem to be getting enough Protein but recovery is slow. I do Strength training that includes lifting weights. I read a lot of mixed reviews regarding multi vitamins. In case they are safe which brand should I go for? Also any more supplements I should consider?
Hi, Mujhe 2 mahina pahle uti hua tha jisme pesab karne ke bad 1-2 drop blood vi nikla tha phir doctor ko dikhaya aur phir thik ho gya lekin avi thoda dard ho rha h ander jakham jaisa lag rha h. Kya karu sex karne se aur vi jyada problem hoti h. Avi jalan nhi h sirf dard hota halka dard.
I suffer from excessive cranio facial sweating (hyperhydrosis) which is provoked by slightest manual work, spicy food, slow walking, bending down etc. Which therapy is good for me? I also have extremely oily skin and acne.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.