Doctor in Dr. Kamlesh Bhatt
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh BhattYour feedback matters!
Drug addiction is a condition, which is abnormal or pathological and occurs due to excess use of alcohol, drugs, smoking or other such addictive substances. The different effects of addiction are acute drug use, drug-seeking behavior, relapsing vulnerability, slow response to natural stimuli, and last but not the least, low motivation in life.
Drug addiction is regarded as a community disease as it leads to crimes, violence, failure in school, child-abuse, the loss of productivity and domestic violence. That is why it is very important to eradicate this problem from the society; especially the teens should be educated on the same.
Madatya in Ayurveda
In Ayurveda, the problems of drug addiction is dealt under the heading of Madatya, meaning ‘intoxication’. The state of individual occurs due to continuous use of drug, alcohol, tobacco or any substance of high intoxication. Madatya is relative to the third and fourth stage in the addiction process i.e., drug dependence and drug abuse. Madatya kills the will to live a happy and healthy life because it is a total opposite of ‘ojas’, which means a source of energy. Madatya and wellness can’t go hand-in-hand in a body.
Addiction and doshas
The Ayurvedic states that the doshas are aggravated by the overdose of drugs into one’s body. They are Vata (Air), Kapha (Water), Pitta (Fire) or a combination of all three doshas termed as Tridosha.
Treatments in Ayurveda
In Madatya, Ayurveda balances the aggravated doshas. It first detects the doshas, and then treats them. Ayurveda uses herbal remedies to treat the symptoms, discards the toxins (ama) collected in the body and motivates and regenerates cells and tissues. There is a phase in the de-addiction process where the patient becomes confused because their intelligence level drops due to drug abuse. Ayurveda treats this problem with the use of herbs like Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhizaglabra), Brahmi (Bacopamonnieri), Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) and Guduchi (Tinosporacordifolia).
In Ayurveda, treatment of Sattva Guna, meaning the quality of goodness, is done to promote mental health. The patients are made to follow strict healthy practices like consumption of natural vegetarian food, practice Yoga, and meditation and follow a daily routine of less anxiety and stress. Activities like wearing neat and clean clothes, walking and spending time in natural flowery ambiance with good friends, listening to good music and all other forms of natural relaxants and entertainment are also a part of treatment. These will boost the soul and mind of the patients and make them grateful to God for their lives.
With nose job or rhinoplasty turning out to be an increasingly popular surgical procedure these days in India, potential patients are presented to a great deal of data, some real, some skeptical, and some downright false.
Here are 5 of the top myths busted:
Myth 1: The surgery is a fairly simple procedure Nose job is one of the most complex and challenging operations in plastic surgery. Not only must the nose be in symmetry with the face, but also every segment of the nose must be directly proportionate with all of the others.
Myth 2: Your nose can resemble any superstar's nose of your picking A prospective nose job patient ought to have practical desires. Every individual's face and visage is different. John Abraham's nose would not look great on each man, nor is it achievable. Similarly, Kareena Kapoor’s nose would not suit every woman, however becoming it is on her. In Rhinoplasty over expectation and unrealistic expectation is always a cause of dissatisfaction. It is impossible to have a nose like your favorite film star.
Myth 3: Rhinoplasty is mostly carried out under general anesthesia, which makes you unconscious during the whole experience. However, the anesthesia used is completely safe. In fact, for minor procedures, a nose job can even be performed under local anesthesia. Most patients who have undergone this surgery are healthy, and risks of long-term complications are exceptionally rare.
Myth 4: A second surgery is almost always required to get it right While a revision surgery can be a reality when going through a nose job (as high as 10-15% in a few studies), it ideally should be a one-time operation only. Technically, the newly constructed nose is one that’s designed for life. That aside, because of the complexities of the operation and the variability in each person’s anatomy, skin, and healing, on certain occasions a revision surgery becomes necessary. When it occasionally occurs, usually it’s for something relatively minor such as a small residual bump.
Myth 5: Surprisingly, minor yet high-quality rhinoplasty procedures is not as expensive compared to several other kinds of plastic/cosmetic surgery procedures.
Caution: Avoid Silicone Implants for a Nose Job as they not good and have long term complications as extrusion and displacement.
Harmful Effects of Alcohol on Heart--
- Excessive alcohol intake leads to increase in cholesterol and BP which are risk factors for heart attack or blockages.
- Excessive alcohol intake leads to alcohol induced cardio-myopathy or weakening of heart muscle.
- Excessive alcohol intake is also a risk factor for developing irregular heart rate called Atrial Fibrillation.
Recommended daily alcohol intake value -
Men - Upto 2 glasses/day
Women - 1 glass/day (studies have shown that even small amount of alcohol intake in women is very harmful) A drink is one 12 oz. beer, 4 oz. of wine, 1.5 oz. of 80-proof spirits, or 1 oz. of 100-proof spirits. Binge drinking should be ABSOLUTELY avoided.
Red wine - There is no clear cut data to prove that red wine has some cardioprotective properties. A few small studies have suggested so, but as of now there is no clear cut answer.
Alcohol and Aspirin - If you are on aspirin and take alcohol then you have higher chances of developing gastric ulcers and erosions. Hence you should try to reduce drinking if you do. If you do not drink then there is no need for you to start drinking as drinking alcohol does not provide any major benefit.
Obesity can shorten your lifespan by decades and also limit and reduce the quality of your life. Obesity cannot always be controlled by dieting and exercise and thus more complicated means such as bariatric surgery has to be employed.
Types of bariatric surgery
Most bariatric surgeries either limit your ability to consume food and thus make you feel fuller quickly or limit the absorption of nutrients from the food you eat. Certain surgeries use a combination of the two in varying degrees. Mentioned below are the most commonly employed forms of bariatric surgery –
- Gastric Balloon – This is a form of surgery wherein a specially made balloon is inserted into the stomach. In certain cases even two balloons are inserted into the stomach to reduce the room left for food. This causes you to have less food resulting in weight loss over a period of time.
- Gastric Sleeve – This is a form of surgery wherein a major portion of the stomach is removed through the procedure. Also known as Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, the surgeon creates a pouch within the stomach which essentially becomes a connecting tube between the esophagus and the large intestine. The reduced stomach size causes fewer hunger related enzymes and hormones to be secreted, causing less hunger and also reducing your food intake capability. This results in weight loss over a period of time.
- Gastric Bypass – Gastric bypass uses the combination of two techniques, lesser absorption of minerals as well as reduced intake capacity. In this method, a part of the stomach is rearranged akin to the gastric sleeve. However the leftover portion of the stomach is not removed as it can continue to secrete stomach acids. Because of the reduced size of the stomach, you would eat less and if you happen to over eat, it would cause dumping syndrome (quick and repeated bowel evacuation) which would deter you from eating more.
- Lap band surgery – This is one form of surgery where the stomach is not reduced or cut but rather limited by a band that is put around it. This band constricts the stomach and causes the upper part to become smaller. Hence you would feel fuller from eating less, thus resulting in weight loss.
- V-bloc therapy – This is a very modern approach to bariatric procedures which works in a very similar way to a pacemaker. A device is placed just under your skin and two leads or wires are connected to the vagal nerve. This nerve is responsible for sending the hunger signals to the brain from the stomach. This device acts as a block to the nerve signals and thus ensures you eat less.
- Duodenal switch – This surgery is also known as a Biliopancreatic Diversion wherein the surgeons cut out the part of the stomach similar to a gastric sleeve surgery but also make adjustments to the pancreatic chain and the small intestine to reduce the absorption of minerals.
I am Ramya I am overweight person ,my height 5.4 and my weight is 87 kgs please give any suggestions to loose weight and I am having thyroid problem.
I got fever 1 day back. I got chill on that night. Then I took dolo 650 mg and there was no chill. There is no cough, cold and throat pain. Yesterday my body temperature is 99.2 f and there is fever .my heartbeat rate is around 94 bpm. Are the symptoms showing any viral fever?
Hi, If a person had unprotected sex (assume he might have hiv) and he do not get tested for a year or so then uske baad bhi test positive hi aynge? Aisa to nahi h ki kuch time frame tak hi test positive aate h then negative?
Sir, I have a problem regarding about sneezing and nose running. Most of the days I had this problem. Its very disgusting. Please suggest some medicine for this. Or any other way. thank you.
हमारे शरीर के लिए जरुरी सभी पोषक तत्व खनिज पदार्थ विटामिंस आदि को हम भोजन के द्वारा ही ग्रहण करते हैं. जाहिर है. भोजन हम तभी करते हैं. जब हमें भूख लगती है. लेकिन क्या आपने सोचा है. तब क्या होगा जब आपको भूख ही नहीं लगेगी भूख न लगने से सबसे पहले तो आप खाना नहीं खाएंगे और खाना नहीं खाने के कारण शरीर में के लिए आवश्यक कोई भी तत्व आप नहीं ग्रहण कर पाएंगे जिससे कि कई तरह की समस्याएं उत्पन्न होगी यह समस्या गंभीर भी हो सकती हैं. इसलिए अत्यंत आवश्यक है. कि हमें भूख लग हमें समय समय पर भूख लगती रहे और हम भोजन के रूप में शरीर के लिए आवश्यक सभी पदार्थों और कई अन्य स्वास्थ्यवर्धक पदार्थों का भी सेवन करते रहे जब आदमी को भूख नहीं लगती है. तो यदि जबरदस्ती किया जाए तू भी ज्यादा नहीं खा पाते खाने में खाने का बिल्कुल भी मन नहीं करता ऐसा आमाशय पाचन तंत्र में कमी होने के कारण भी हो सकता है. या इसके कई अन्य कारण जैसे की चिंता क्रोध भय घबराहट आदि भी हो सकती है. आइए भूख में कमी और इसके उपचार को विस्तार से समझते हैं.
1. गेहूं का चोकर, अजवाइन और सेंधा नमक
भूख न लगने की समस्या को हम गेहूं के चोकर में सेंधा नमक और अजवाइन मिलाकर इसकी रोटी बनाकर खाने से भी दूर कर सकते हैं. इससे आपका आपको एक खाद्य पदार्थ भी मिल जाएगा और आपकी भूख लगने की समस्या भी दूर होगी. इसे कहते हैं एक पंथ दुई काज.
मेथी के प्रयोग से भी आप भूख लगने की समस्या को दूर कर सकते हैं. कहां तक मेथी के सेवन की बात है तो आप मेथी को प्रतिदिन सब्जी या दाल में तड़का लगाने के समय इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. इससे सब्जियां दाल के स्वाद में भी वृद्धि होगी और आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या भी दूर होगी.
3. हिंग, पुदीना और काली मिर्च
यदि आप एक गिलास पानी में 3 ग्राम जीरा पुदीना और काली मिर्च के साथ नमक डालकर पीते हैं. तो आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या निश्चित रूप से दूर होगी. हिंग और पुदीना आपके पेट की विभिन्न समस्याओं को शांत करके कई अन्य समस्याओं को भी ठीक करने का काम करते हैं.
सेब की सहायता से हम कई परेशानियों को दूर करने का काम कर सकते हैं. भूख न लगने की समस्या भी इन्हीं समस्त परेशानियों में से एक है. यदि आप प्रतिदिन सेब के रस का सेवन करें तो इससे रक्त शुद्धि भी होती है. और भूख भी काफी तेज लगती है.
नींबू को काटकर इसमें से सेंधा नमक डालकर यदि आप खाना खाने से पहले इसे चूसें तो इससे ना सिर्फ कब्ज दूर होगा बल्कि इससे पाचन में भी वृद्धि होती है और आपको खुलकर भूख लगता है. इसके अलावा इससे आपको अन्य लाभ भी मिलता है.
6. अजवाइन और काला नमक
जब भी आपको भूख न लगने की समस्या महसूस हो तो आप अजवाइन में स्वादानुसार काला नमक मिलाकर इसे गर्म पानी के साथ सेवन करें. इससे आपको खुलकर भूख लगती है. और आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या दूर होती है.
Sir I am 32 years old, I am getting sneezing problem only winter months so I feel very bad breathing I can't sleep night times so please suggest medicine or taking improve of my life style.
Is rheumatoid arthritis curable? How long patient survive in it? Please answer. Is saaz tablet gives iron guard? What should the patient eat in it.
Hello I am male, 30 years old no previous surgery or major illness. Since last 6 months, my HB is increasing from 15,17,17.3 & now it is 18.3. BP 130/85 RBCs are also above the maximum level. I am worried no cholesterol.
SUCESS STORY OF 8 YRS.CHRONIC PILONIDAL SINUS PATIENT-
एक पुरूष रोगी जिनकी उम्र-32 वर्ष , जो विगत आठ साल से पिलोनिडल साइनस की समस्या से परेशान थे जिनका क्षार सूत्र विधि से ईलाज एल.एन.आयुर्वेद एवं क्षार सूत्र क्लीनिक-जोधपुर में दो महिने तक हुआ आज वो बिल्कुल स्वस्थ हो गये हैं ध्यान रहे उपयुक्त ईलाज सिर्फ क्षारसूत्र विधि से ही किया गया उस दौरान किसी प्रकार की दर्द निवारक या एन्टिबायोटिक का उपयोग नहीं किया गया ... !! विश्वसनीय आयुर्वेद एवं क्षार सूत्र क्लीनिक !! अगर कोई रोगी किसी प्रकार की गुदागत समस्या से परेशान हो और ठीक ना हो रहा हो तो एक बार जरूर सम्पर्क करे .
पिलेनिडल साइनस क्या होता हैं इसते बारे में जानकारी-- PILONIDAL SINUS - ( रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास नासूर)- दोस्तो आज हम रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास होने वाले नासूर के बारे में चर्चा करेंगे .
परिचय(introduction)- pilonidal sinus एक ऐसा रोग हैं जिसमें रोगी के natal clefts के बीच mid sacrococcygeal line में एक या अनेक छिद्र बन जाते हैं जिसमें शुरू में itching होती हैं तथा बाद में वहां सें seropurulent discharge होता रहता हैं तथा रोगी को बैठने पर दर्द होता हैं इसे jeep disease भी कहते हैं
कारण(causes)- pilonidal sinus के बहुत से कारण हो सकते हैं जिनमें से प्रमुख कारण इस प्रकार हैं -
1. अधिक समय पर एक ही जगह पर बैठे रहना
2. साइकिल, मोटर साइकिल,गाडी का अत्यधिक चलाना या बैठना
3. Hairy व Fatty Body होना
लक्षण( symptoms)- 1. रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास एक या अधिक छिद्र बनना तथा उसमें से seropurulent foul discharge होना
2. बैठने पर दर्द होना
3. भारीपन लगना चिकित्सा - आयुर्वेद में इसकी एक मात्र चिकित्सा क्षार सूत्र ही हैं औषधि चिकित्सा से इसको ठीक करना मुश्किल हैं विभिन्न रोगियो में किये गये क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा प्रयोग से ये सिद्ध हुआ हैं कि क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा इसके उपचार की एक महत्वपूर्ण चिकित्सा हैं 98.5 % cure rate हैं इस चिकित्सा की
Often, most people think that Erectile Dysfunction or ED is a disease, but this is not the case. Unlike the popular belief, it's not the "old man's disease". The fact of the matter is that both young and the old may have ED at any point in their life. It's also important to keep in mind that this not a disease. Instead, it's just a condition just like any other condition that may be managed. Moreover, ED is a psychological problem and in most cases, it can be managed successfully. If you want to know some facts, we suggest that you read this article. Read on to know more.
Facts and fictions
- First of all, you ED doesn't fall under the category of diseases. It doesn't occur due to an infection or bug. Aside from this, it's not a contagious thing. According to doctors, it's a medical condition like low/high blood pressure or arthritis. Just like people with arthritis, people with ED can lead a healthy lifestyle provided they manage this condition.
- As you get older, you find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. In that case, it's right to say that ED is an age-related condition. But the thing is that it can strike the young people as well. As a matter of fact, 20% men have this condition. So, it's quite common.
- Another common misconception is that this problem is related to low libido. Again, this is no more than fiction. In fact, the two are different. People with low libido don't feel like having sex. On the other hand, ED occurs when blood flow to the muscles of the penis is constricted. As a result, you find it hard to have or maintain an erection. The fact of the matter is that even healthy men can have this problem. Anyone can suffer from this condition irrespective of their race.
- Often, some people think that this condition is hereditary. This is not true. It's true that some hereditary condition may lead to this problem, but it's not right to say that if you have ED, your son will also have it. As a matter of fact, this issue is not associated with race at all. So, it should not be linked with a particular race.
To know if you have Erectile dysfunction, you should look for the following symptoms. These symptoms will tell you if you really need to do something to make your sexual life better.
- Having soft erection
- Having erection that are too brief
- No erections at all
Almost all types of sexual disorders including ED can be managed by making lifestyle changes like losing weight, giving up alcohol, exercising, eating well and reducing stress. In fact, any activity that can help you improve the flow of blood in your body can fix this problem.
For some men, however, making simple lifestyle changes don't work. It's a good idea to maintain a healthy weight and exercise on a regular basis, but this may not help some people get rid of ED. They need medicines to deal with the problem. For instance, they can try Viagra, Cialis, Levitra or Staxyn in order to boost the blood flow to their penile area. You can choose any of the drugs but make sure your doctor knows about it. After all, you may not want aggravate your condition.
We all love winters as it brings with it a variety of food options, warm drinks, colourful fruits and vegetables. But it also brings ailments like cold and flu specially for kids and elderly.
To make your winters warm and disease free I have come up with a tried and tested home remedy which is passed on in my family for generations and has a lot of medicinal value.
It includes all easily available ingredients from your spice box. It can be made and stored in a cool and dry place.
So here it is
- 7 tsp turmeric
- 7 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 tsp cumin
- 4 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 tsp green cardamom
- 2 tsp ginger powder,
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Half tsp cinnamon powder
- Dry roast cumin, coriander, fennel and pepper. Put all the ingredients in a grinder and grind to a powder.
- Now store the powder in a dark bottle in a dry place.
How to consume:
Take a tsp with little honey and give it before going to bed. Do not drink water post this remedy.
Give twice daily.
- They can take 1tsp with honey or if diabetic can take it in morning with a glass of warm water.
- Can be taken twice daily
- The amount of fennel and turmeric can be reduced or increased by 1 tsp depending on taste.
- The fennel will make the powder smell and taste good and sweet too.
- So try this remedy and let me know the results.