From quite some time the physical beauty of man and woman has taken a precedence over the beauty of the heart and soul and human beings have always had an inherent interest about sex. Moreover, the interest in looking sexually appealing, including bodily image like bursting breasts in women, bulging biceps in males are innate to human beings for attracting the opposite sex. So is the interest of men in having long and thick penis with the instinct in mind to impress the female species in bed.
Starting from the contraceptive pill in the 60s to modern cosmetic surgeries, man fabricated immense changes to our natural course of copulation. Cosmetic surgeries such as breast enlargement surgeries, liposuction and surgeries pertaining to the genitals are getting increasingly popular. And it is not just among women, but men too have warmed up to cosmetic surgeries. Today, more men are opting for penis enlargement techniques and procedures. Yet, the availability of such procedures have led to a plethora of myths.
The following are some of those:
Myth 1: Lengthening with weights is a good idea
Contrary to popular belief, stretching your penis with weights won't help. Yet, it is somewhat possible to stretch your penis by hanging weights off it, but that would require a scary amount of dedication. Strapping weights off your penis for more than eight hours a day for seven long months may perhaps increase the length of your penis. But that is not medically proven or advised. In fact, there is high risk of injuring your penis.
Myth 2: Supplements, pills and creams will help
If the commercials on television have made you consider using supplements, pills or any other such ways to increase the girth of your penis, then think again. These remedies or medicines don't work and it is possibly a scheme to strip you off your hard earned money.
Myth 3: Using vacuum pumps can make it happen
Vacuum pumps are cylinders that suck out air. The penis is put in it and the pump draws extra blood into it, making it erect and slightly bigger. After that, the penis is clamped with a tight, ring which prevents the blood to flow back. The only catch though is that the erection lasts as long as the ring is on. And using it in excess of 20 minutes, can lead to tissue damage.
Having said all this, one may opt for penile surgery, keeping in mind various side effects. The reality is that 2 to 3 inches of penile length is sufficient to physically satisfy your partner. Sex has nothing to do with size. It is just how you handle your partner, which actually is more important.
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children.
When the male reproductive part accumulates fibrous scar tissue, it results in an erection that is curved and painful, which is known as Peyronie's Disease. While a man’s penis varies in size, a bend in erection doesn’t necessarily indicate any reason for worry. However, Peyronie's Disease causes an erection that is significantly bent and causes pain. This condition can hinder sex life as the erection does not last for an adequate amount of time. It can also result in distress and anxiety. For few percentages of men, the Peyronie's Disease can disappear without having to do anything, for others it requires medical assistance to get a permanent cure.
What are the symptoms of Peyronie's Disease?
The symptoms and signs of this disease can build up gradually or might suddenly appear in an individual. Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
Causes of Peyronie's disease?
While the exact cause of Peyronie's disease is not known, researchers indicate a variety of factors for this condition:
What are the risk factors?
There could be various factors that put a person at risk of facing this disease:
Diagnosis and treatment:
A physical exam gives a doctor possible indication about the disease. The patient may be asked to bring the photographs of the penis in erect condition to get an idea about the curvature degree and scar tissue location. He might also prescribe an ultrasonography. The medication depends on the stage of diagnosis. In the early stage, a doctor might recommend a wait and watch approach. He might also prescribe medication to minimize the pain and remove the scar tissue. If medication fails one might have to go undergo a surgery to get a permanent cure.
short frenulum of penis or frenulum breve
यह एक ऐसी स्थिति होती है जिसमें लिंग के आगे वाले भाग
शिश्न मुंड (glance)के ऊपर की चमड़ी को आधार भाग से जोड़ने वाला 1 कड़क बैंड बहुत छोटा होता है जिससे चमड़ी पूरी तरह से मुंड से मुड़कर पीछे नहीं हट पाती या हटाने में दर्द महसूस होता है। ताकत देने पर लिंग के आगे वाला भाग नीचे की तरफ मुड़ जाता है। जिसकी वजह से व्यक्ति लैंगिक संभोग नहीं कर पाता योनि में डालते ही बहुत दर्द होता है। नीचे की तरफ मुड़ जाता है। अक्सर इस स्थिति में शिश्न मुंड या glance बहुत ज्यादा संवेदनशील भी होता यह शीघ्र पतन का कारण बनता है। इसका सही उपचार frenuloplasty या circumcision या खतना है। frenuloplasty में केवल चमड़ी के नीचे जुड़ने वाले बैंड को काट दिया जाता है। चमड़ी को पीछे फैला दिया जाता है। और circumcision में शिश्न मुंड के ऊपर की पूरी चमड़ी को ही काट कर हटा दिया जाता है तथा सीधा जोड़कर टांके लगा दिए जाते हैं दोनों ही प्रक्रिया काफी सरल है ओर एक दिन के अंदर ही होस्पिटल भर्ती के बाद छुट्टी दे दी जा सकती हैं इस स्थिति के बारे में बहुत सी भ्रांतियां फैली हुई हैं तथा लोगों को डर रहता है। इसके बारे में जागरूकता लाने की जरूरत है।
If you are thinking of enlarging your penis, then you would get plenty of opportunities and there are also various kinds of enlarging activities that you can do. Before going further, it is important on your part to know why the penis of some persons is larger in size than others. Medically, it is the right level of hormones available in their bodies which is the secret reason behind their enlarged penises. The persons who have very less amount of hormones in their bodies they tend to have small sized penis.
Sexual Dysfunction has become a topic of stress these days in lives of people suffering from it. It is a problem that occurs during any phase of sexual response cycle that prevents individual or couple from experiencing satisfaction from the sexual activity.
Most common types of sexual dysfunctions occurring in males include erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation (early discharge), decreased libido, small penis and infertility. And in case of females, infertility, sexual pain disorders, absent orgasm and decreased libido are the common sexual dysfunctions. The imbalance between the neurological, vascular and tissue compartments that lead to arterial dilation and muscle relaxation takes place in cases of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Erectile Dysfunction is a symptom and not a disease. Premature ejaculation is when ejaculation occurs prior to or within a minute of vaginal penetration. In case of decreased libido, there is the absence of sexual thoughts and desires. Size of penis has also become an epidemic syndrome these days. Various potential factors are related to this problem. Some facts about penile size are, size varies from individual to individual, the flow of blood into the region leads to erection and there is no bone in it.
Twisting of penis during erection can cause damage to penis. In case of female sexual pain disorders, the common causes are hormonal imbalances, overexertion, substance abuse, relationship issues, diabetes, spinal cord injury and depression. Most common types of sexual pain disorders in females are vaginismus (involuntary contraction of vaginal musculature, resulting in failure of penetration), dyspareunia (persistent genital pain before, during or after sexual activity). Infertility in females means inability to become pregnant. Infertility does not mean that you cannot have children, but you may require treatment to achieve a pregnancy.
The penis is probably the most important thing for a man. Keeping it healthy, well-maintained and happy is as important as going to the doctor for check-ups regularly and paying your taxes. Keeping your penis healthy is as simple as following the guidelines for a healthy life. A few ways to maintain a healthy penis are listed below. Take heed of the following advice and stay conscious of what you're putting into your body to maintain optimal penis health.
1) Eat Healthy- This is probably the most important thing you can do for your overall health and especially for maintenance of the penis. Think of it this way: if food is bad for your heart, it's bad for your penis. Eating unhealthy foods that are high in saturated fat, processed or fried creates restricted blood flow in the heart and the same can happen to the penis. As blood flow is necessary to achieve and sustain an erection, it's important to keep your arteries un-clogged so the blood has no issues traveling down to that beloved area. In fact, if your arteries are beginning to clog and harden, experiencing issues with erections is the first sign.
2) Exercise- It's hard to find the time but we all need to do it. Once again, the link between a healthy penis and cardiovascular health is important again as blood flow increases during exercise, the same way blood flow improves when your eating habits improve. Additionally, exercising helps to reduce symptoms of depression which is a major factor for issues with erectile dysfunction.
3) Check your boys! Make sure to do regular testicular cancer check on your testicles in the shower and schedule an appointment with your doctor for your annual check-up. Quick guide: Take a warm bath or shower and gently examine each organ with your fingers by placing your index and middle fingers underneath and your thumb directly on top of one of your testicles. Gently roll it around in your fingers, feeling for any irregular sized bumps or lumps within the sack.
4) Supplement- Taking your vitamins is of the upmost importance, especially for penis health. Vitamin A helps combat nasty penile odors while Vitamin C helps with proper blood flow, the erection-maker. Vitamin B5 helps maintain healthy tissue and while we're on the subject, are you wondering how to hydrate your penis? Make sure you're getting proper amounts of Vitamin E as it provides a barrier that locks in skins natural moisture. Combine that with Vitamin D, which keeps blood vessels healthy and you'll be set.
5) Cut back on drinking- Avoiding heavy alcohol consumption is a sure-fire way to keep your penis in tip-top shape. Chronic alcohol abuse can lead to erectile dysfunction, loss of sexual desire and even premature ejaculation, not to mention the toll it takes on relationships and your sex life. If you drink, be conscious of the amount and potency and seek professional advice if you feel you have a drinking problem.
6) Clean and hydrate- Probably the most important way to keep your penis healthy and happy is to keep it as clean as possible. After correctly washing the genital area, dry and moisturize your skin with a product made specifically for skin, like a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin). This particular health crème is a super weapon, containing vitamins and nutrients essential to the wellbeing of private area skin, like vitamin C, for collagen production, and Shea butter, which hydrates the skin leaving the area soft and smooth. Keep the penis skin clean, dry, and hydrated for optimal health.
Human sexuality is a complex subject and most knowledge floating around in the world is often misguided by myths and wrong assumptions. One of the things, which worry men the most is their size of their penis, and information about this subject is often fraught with misinformation. Let's take a look at some of the facts that have been published in scientific medical journals within the medical community and come from legitimate sources.
The average penis size
Studies done around the world, irrespective of race has shown that the average size of the human penis is about 3 to 5 inches flaccid and 5 to 7 inches erect. There are deviations to this as well, but this is the norm in over 90 percent of the cases. Medically a penis is only considered small if it is less than three inches in size when erect. This is a condition known as a micropenis. Penises tend to fall into two categories as far as erect sizes:
I. Growers: The ones who have a flaccid smaller length but tend to grow much more proportionately and thus have a much larger size after erection.
II. Show-ers: These are men who have larger flaccid sizes but don't grow proportionately as much after achieving an erection.
If you have an erect penis which is 5 to 7 inches long, then you have a normal penis as do most of other men. Most women have stated that they were happy with the partner's size, but what mattered to them more was how it was used. Also some women reported that the girth of the penis was more important as friction on the side walls of the vagina made them feel more pleasure.
The mechanics of sex
Although there are some women who may like the visual appeal of a bigger penis, most women can't really tell the difference between a 5 inch and a 7 inch penis when it is inside the vagina. The fascination with a bigger size is mostly cultural, social or hyped up by the media. Most women want a variety of sex acts to help them reach orgasm and very rarely reach orgasm only through penetrative sex. Size only matters to an extent if the penis is much below average, but in most cases what matters is the capability of the person to satisfy their partners through other means as well.
Is your male reproductive organ is small? Is it the cause of embarrassment to you? Does the small size affects your love life? The penis is indeed one of the most important organs of a man’s body, and a strong, healthy penis is a matter of pride for most men in general. A small penis may cause a lot of stress in life and may result in reduced self-confidence or self-esteem. Penis enlargement is carried out by many men all over the world who are not satisfied with the size, length or health of their penis.
There are several ways by which penis enlargement can be conducted. Ayurveda can be used for penis enlargement, and one should consume proper Ayurvedic medicines and practice several exercises. Many men want to have an enlarged penis as it would make women more sexually attracted towards them. An enlarged penis is supposed to make a man more sexually desirable.
Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement
In Ayurveda, there are several ways in which you can have an enlarged penis. These include the following:
Certain Ayuredic home remedies can be used for penis enlargement as well. You can consume a mixture of walnut and honey with milk, a mixture of carrots with milk or carrot juice with honey. No side effects are associated with these Ayurvedic remedies for penis enlargement.