Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. Here are some of the most common misconceptions and the truths behind masturbation.
Myth: Masturbation doesn't provide any long-term health benefits.
Fact: Many experts believe that masturbation can be good for your health. Some of the health benefits that it provides include improved concentration levels and better sleep. It also helps in relieving stress and headaches as your body releases endorphins (brain chemicals), which give you a sense of well-being. Apart from that, masturbating regularly ensures better fitness levels and a youthful appearance in men. For women, it offers certain sexual health benefits such as less pain during sexual intercourse. This happens due to the interaction between brain receptors and the endorphins, which help in reducing your perception of pain. Furthermore, it can even reduce vaginal dryness.
Myth: There's no limit to how much you can masturbate.
Fact: According to the American Psychological Association, you should stop masturbating if it affects your daily life; causes emotional problems or physical soreness; disrupts your relationship with your partner or makes you unable to have orgasms from the stimulation that you experience with your partner. Otherwise, the frequency of masturbating can vary from individual to individual. If you masturbate a number of times in a day and still lead a healthy and satisfying life, you have nothing to worry about.
Myth: Masturbation makes you go blind.
Fact: Masturbation cannot make you blind. Studies conducted on this point of contention haven't been able to find a link between masturbation and blindness. On the contrary, these researches have gone on to reveal that individuals who masturbate 4 times daily or more for years haven't been found to suffer from any diseases attributed to masturbation, including blindness.
Myth: People in relationships do not masturbate.
Fact: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A study by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that men with more than ordinary masturbation habits may develop sexual problems. These habits are defined by techniques that cannot be replicated by the partner’s hand, mouth or vagina. These men were advised by sex therapists to maintain sexual abstinence and, then, to replace old preferences and practices with new ones. This had a positive effect on their sexual performance. The men reported greater satisfaction during sex with their partners and decrease in sexual dysfunction.
Excess ejaculation can have the same hindering effect on sexual performance. When a man is addicted to erection and ejaculation in a particular way, his time with his partner can be effected negatively because of performance pressure that she may find herself facing. In such cases, refraining from masturbation is advised to be an easy solution.
Generally, excessive masturbation may also reduce the desire to have sex. In this situation, as well, refrain and control to have been so far identified as a way to improve performance and satisfaction. If that doesn’t help, however, it is likely that emotional issues such as anger, anxiety or stress are the causes.
There is no clearly-proven, direct effect that masturbation seems to have on sexual performance. It may be preferable, though, to save one’s desires for interaction with one’s partner as that increases drive and passion. But, this is also dependent on an individual’s libido. If masturbation leads to no loss of physical interest in the partner, then there is no supposed limit for solo rides! In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Although the results vary, numerous surveys have proven that most men masturbate. A recent one found that 96% of men admitted to masturbating; the only thing surprising here is that the answer is not 100%. The survey also found that its respondents said they masturbate, on average, 4 times per week. That's a lot of time spent on masturbation, which is perfectly fine; masturbation is an enjoyable way to spend some time and helps with penis health by keeping the equipment in good shape.
But if a guy does spend a lot of time with his masturbation, it means he may get a little bored. If that happens, it may mean it's time for a guy to switch things up a little to make the experience fresh again. One way to do that is to explore some different positions for masturbation.
Humans are creatures of habit; as a species, we tend to like the familiar. But at the same time, we can get bored if things become too familiar - so switching up masturbation positions is very logical.
Starting with the basics, here are some positions a guy can try to add variety to their self-stimulation.
- Lying on the back. One of the favorite positions, this classic allows plenty of room for movement and is comfortable as well. It's an especially good position for men who enjoy masturbating to mental fantasies; closing his eyes in this prone position can often enhance the intensity of the fantasy.
- Sitting in a chair. Always popular, this is probably the position of choice among men who surf online porn while masturbating. For many men, masturbating with their legs spread allows the penis and balls to flop around in a pleasing way.
- Standing up. While this can be tiring when engaging in marathon masturbation sessions, standing up gives a session a sense of freedom. With the body in contact with nothing except the floor, there's a different feeling with this position; plus, it allows mobility, as a guy can walk around while stroking.
- Lying face down. Lying on the stomach allows a man to masturbate by rubbing the penis against the bedsheets or a pillow, thrusting in a manner that imitates intercourse. Some also prefer to thrust in and out of their fist in this position.
- Using an ottoman. An ottoman - which is like a backless chair - can enable a guy to try a very different position. Sit on the ottoman with legs out, then bend backwards so until the head is on the floor. This position resembles an arch, with the penis at the top of the arch. The position can be hard on the back, so take care with this one and don't use it for too long a time.
- Kneeling. Kneeling gives a guy a different perspective, which can help when he's changing up his masturbation game. Some guys also bend over while kneeling so that they're on all fours, then raise one hand and use it to masturbate from this position.
- Upside down. Although not recommended for those with flexibility issues, this position can really shake things up. For this, a guy should lie on his back with his knees pulled in and his butt against a wall. He walks his legs up the wall, then raises his butt and pushes himself closer to the wall. Ideally, only the upper half of his torso and his head will remain on the floor. Warning: Masturbation in this position may mean that his ejaculate may land on his face.
These masturbation positions can liven things up, but to be best prepared, a man should regularly use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since enthusiastic masturbation can lead to a raw penis, the selected crème needs to include moisturizers like vitamin E and Shea butter. It should also contain vitamin C, which helps to promote greater tone and elasticity in penis skin.
Penis Health Quiz - How Much Do Guys Really Know About Their Tool?
Most men have a basic understanding of what the penis is and what it's designed to do. But, it's likely that the average guy doesn't really know everything about the power that he packs in his pants and the penis care steps he should take to keep everything healthy. This quick quiz might help to uncover the knowledge gaps about penis health and function that could be keeping some guys behind.
1. A penis is supposed to be straight, right?
2. True or False: The penis is called a "boner" because it has a bone in it.
3. When the average penis is erect, how long is it?
4. True or False: Penis rashes are usually caused by STDs.
5. Is masturbation bad for you?
6. True or False: Penis pimples should always be popped.
7. What should men do to keep the penis healthy throughout life?
1. While most people think of the penis as a perfectly straight tool, experts suggest that banana shapes are much more common in average men. Some bending or curving is perfectly natural and nothing to worry about.
On the other hand, rough sex play, including masturbation, may erode some of the tissues that support the penis, and that damage can make the tool bend or curve in a more obvious, and inconvenient, fashion. When this curvature becomes so severe that it impairs normal activity, surgical intervention may be required.
2. False. While the penis can be rock hard at times, there's no bony structure involved. Blood and soft tissues do all of the heavy lifting during an erection. Even so, men who hit a hard object with their hard bodies during sex can sometimes experience ruptures of the penile tissue that require prompt medical treatment.
3. About 5 to 6 inches. While men love to boast about how big they are, and how much bigger they can be when they're excited about something or someone, a tool that measures more than about 6 inches when hard is incredibly rare.
4. False. While some infections passed from one body to another during sex can cause symptoms that look a lot like a rash, there are a number of other irritants that can cause red, raised bumps to burst into life. Men who use perfumed soaps or laundry detergents, for example, can experience rashes, as can men who spend time in swimming pools. Irritants are everywhere, not just in the bodies of sex partners, and they can be responsible for all sorts of problems a man might deal with down there.
5. Not always. Spending time alone is great, in terms of boosting the mood and providing guys with more information about their bodies. But men who get a little too vigorous during these sessions can do a great deal of damage in no time at all. If men go slow, use lubricant and pay attention when pain occurs, the activity is generally considered beneficial.
6. False. Broken skin is a favorite nesting place for bacteria, and once those microbes are in place, they can do a significant amount of damage. Blisters, bumps and other raised spots on the penis might heal without any kind of help from pinching fingers, but breaking the skin can almost certainly make the problem worse. These are issues that are best dealt with by a professional, like a doctor or a dermatologist, rather than by a worried guy at home.
7. Use a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Quality products contain a rich mix of nutrients that can support the health of the skin, the blood vessels and the nerves that support the penis. These products can also keep skin smooth and soft, so it can stretch and contract with ease. Using a product like this could be vital for men who really want to stay healthy for life.
हाँ, घबराने की बात नहीं है, ऐसा बहुत ही कम होता है। लेकिन ऐसा हो सकता है, किसी का भी लिंग टूट सकता। जैसा की हम सभी जानते है पेनिस में हड्डी नहीं होती है और जब यह खड़ा होता है तो इसके नसों में खून भर जाता है। अगर लिंग को कोई बहुत जोर से मोड दे या किशी कारणवश नसे फट सकती हैं। ऐसा सेक्स के दौरान लिंग के फिसलने से भी हो सकता है और इसमें आप नशों की टूटने की आवाज भी सुन सकते हैं। इसके बाद लिंग में सूजन हो जायेगी और दर्द होगा। ऐसे में तुरंत बर्फ से सेकाई करेऔर तुरन्त किसी डॉक्टर की सलाह ले।
बहुत सरे लोगों का औसत लम्बाई का लिंग होता है लेकिन ये )उनके दिमाग में बैठ जाता है की उनका बहुत छोटा है। यह एक साइकोलोजिकल कंडीशन होती है जीसे( penile dysmorphic disorder ) कहते हैं। जो की ज्यादा परेसानी वाली बात नहीं है ये कंडीशन एनोरेक्सिया के जैसे होती है जिसमें लोगों को लगता है की वो बहुत मोटे हैं जब की वो बहुत पतले होते हैं।
सोते समय या सुबह उठाने से समय लिंग(Penis) का उत्तेजित होना सामान्य है, एक रात में 4-5 बार लिंग का उत्तेजित होना बहुत सामान्य होता है, ऐसा सपना देखते वक़्त भी होता है। ऐसा क्यों होता है इसका किसी को कारण नहीं पता लेकिन ऐसा स्वस्थ्य पेनिस के लिए होता है।
अगर किसी को सेक्सुअल समय होती है तो डॉक्टर रात के इरेक्शन को चेक करने के लिए बोलते हैं। यदि किसी का रात में खड़ा होता है तो उसकी सेक्सुअल प्रॉब्लम stress और anxiety की वजह से है।
1. अंडकोष का सिकुड़ना क्या सामान्य होता है?
स्पर्म को स्वस्थ्य रखने के लिए शरीर अंडकोष का तापमान नियंत्रित करती है। जब वो ठंढे होते हैं तो शरीर उनको सिकोड़ लेती है ताकि वो गर्म रहें और गरमी में अंडकोष लटकते रहते हैं ताकि वो ठंढे रहें।
पेनिस भी कसरत के दौरान या जब ज्यादा मानसिक तनाव में सिकुड़ जाता है, ऐसा इस लिए है की आप का शरीर आप के खून को दूसरी जगह भेज रही है जहाँ ज्यादा जरूरत है।
2 - लिंग का एक तरफ झुकना नार्मल होता है?
सभी लोगों के लिंग एक जैसे नहीं हो सकते हैं, सबके अलग अलग दिखाते हैं। सामान्य तौर पर लिसी का दायीं तरफ तो किसी का बायीं तरफ झुका होता है। दाहिना अंडकोष बड़ा होता है और बयां छोटा होता है। लिंग में तनाव के दौरान यह दायें या बाएं झुक सकता है और अंडकोष ज्यादा लटक सकते हैं। अगर आप के पेनिस बहुत जयादा मुड़ा हुआ है और इससे खड़ा होने के दौरान दर्द होता है तो आप को डॉक्टर को दिखाना चाहिए। ऐसा Peyronie’s disease की वजह से हो सकता है।
3- हफ्ते में 5 बार से ज्यादा हस्तमैथुन नुकसान पहुंचता है?
क्या आप बहुत ज्यादा हस्तमैथुन करते हैं? नहीं ऐसा नहीं है, बहुत सारे लोग गिनाते बहुत हैं। लेकिन कितनी बार नार्मल है? ऐसा कोई डाटा नहीं है की कितनी बार masturbation नार्मल होता है, बहुत सारे लोग बहुत बार करते हैं जबकि बहुत सारे कम या बहुत कम करते हैं। अगर आप के बहत ज्यादा masturbation से आप के काम, स्कूल या अन्य चीजों पर असर पद रहा है तब समाया है नहीं तो इससे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता की आप कितनी बार masturbation करते हैं।
Obesity Can Diminish Penis Sensation
It's somewhat ironic that as our culture has become ever more obsessed with physical appearance, and with a renewed emphasis on gyms and diets, that obesity has continued to grow as a problem for so many people. It's common knowledge nowadays that obesity can be a significant deterrent to general health, but it also can have an impact on penis health. For example, a man who suffers from obesity may also find he is experiencing a loss in penis sensation levels - and that can keep him from enjoying sex to the optimum extent.
A growing problem
The National Institutes for Health estimates that 1 in 3 American adults are classified as officially obese. (Obesity is defined as having a body mass index, or BMI, of 30 or above.) Although the U.S. government has been promoting efforts to bring the obesity rate down to 15%, no state in the most recent survey scored lower than 20.5%. And the trend shows obesity getting worse rather than better.
Why is obesity concerning? Because it can have a big negative impact on a person's life. Heart attack, stroke and diabetes are some of the complications that are more likely to be associated with obesity. And obesity can also lead to a decrease in penis sensation.
Why a penis sensation effect?
Obesity is generally associated with several problems which can result in penis sensation loss.
- Circulation. Often when a person is obese, they are eating a not-so-good diet. For example, high-fat, high-cholesterol diets can create a situation in which arteries become clogged, severely impacting circulation of the blood. In addition, the extra body mass brought about by obesity can put physical pressure on many blood vessels, further impacting their ability to let blood circulate properly. This can result in passing feelings of numbness in the extremities - including the penis.
- Blood vessel damage. As time goes on, the damage to the blood vessels can become more pronounced. This is especially likely to occur if a person develops diabetes as a result of their obesity. When a person has diabetes, they need assistance in managing blood sugar (glucose) levels. Improperly managed blood sugar can result in tissue deterioration and destruction, often in the blood vessels themselves. This again impacts circulation, which can lead to parts of the body - such as the penis - not getting sufficient blood and therefore not having proper sensation.
- Nerves. Blood vessels are not the only tissues affected by improper glucose levels; so are nerve tissues. Severe deterioration can lead to diabetic neuropathy, in which affected nerves cannot respond to the same level of stimulus as they did in the past. When this occurs in the penis, it means strokes and touches that may have produced pleasurable penis sensation in the past no longer do so, or no longer do so to the same degree.
Fighting obesity can be hard. It generally requires a commitment to dietary changes and incorporating more physical activity into the daily routine. Men who are obese are urged to work with their doctor to develop a sensible plan that can help them bring their weight down to healthier levels. This will not only help avoid loss of penis sensation but can also help them improve their overall health.
Penis sensation diminishment can be caused by things other than obesity, such as aggressive or rough handling of the penis during partner sex or masturbation. Daily utilization of a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be helpful. It's essential that the crème contains an amino acid known as acetyl L-carnitine. This neuroprotective ingredient can help protect against loss of penis sensation due to rough handling. The crème should also include alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that protects against penis skin damage from excess free radicals.
Studies have shown that majority of men feel hesitant and embarrassed when talking about their sexual issues. Two of such widely suffered sexual disorders are erectile dysfunction and addiction to masturbation. But, do you know that treating these two sexual disorders is very much possible, that also with the help of easy and side-effect free medicines? Yes, homeopathy can provide you the right solution. Let's find out how.
What is masturbation addiction?
Do you know that masturbation and touching yourself in order to derive sexual pleasure is very normal? Yes, it is. But when this desire to masturbate becomes a compulsive one, it becomes an addiction and is known as masturbation addiction. In fact, it is a disorder that causes distress, sometimes premature ejaculation, and hampers one’s daily activities and normal sexual life as well.
How does homeopathy help?
To put a stop to masturbation addiction, various homeopathic medicines are available now that can help one get over their addiction to masturbate while removing the habitual thinking from the mind. Being a natural remedy with no side effects, one need not be worried about its adverse effects on their sexual life as well. It focuses on curing the problem from within. It is the individualistic approach of homeopathy that shows effective results in treating varied types of masturbation addiction.
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction refers to a man's inability to have and maintain a firm erection for having sexual intercourse. As the majority of men hesitate in sharing this condition of theirs, the problem remains and continues to cause serious troubles in their sexual life. Premature ejaculation, failure to achieve an erection and inability to maintain it during sexual activities are the most common symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED).
How does homeopathy help?
The causes of ED can be various, such as stress, anxiety, diabetes, high blood pressure or any other underlying physical condition. Unless the cause of ED is rooted in some serious medical condition that requires surgical attention, it can be treated with homeopathy. While there are a number of homeopathic medicines that help in reducing stress levels, nervousness and worry, there are other homeopathic medicines that mainly focus on boosting the sexual urge. When it comes to dealing with the spectrum condition, if that is the cause of ED, then also homeopathy has solutions.
Depending on the type of sexual disorder and the severity of it, a homeopathic medicine and its dosage may vary.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A woman’s body is different as compared to a man’s body, which is why attaining climax for the two genders is also dissimilar. A woman’s body needs to be caressed, fondled and loved to be turned, which will eventually lead to multiple orgasms during intercourse or masturbation.
However, multiple orgasms aren’t an easy feat to achieve and one can opt to use the following tricks to climax more than once:
Build up a frame of mind: If you stick to a singular frame of mind and focus on getting just one orgasm, you are bound to get just one. Instead, think in plurality and concentrate on what makes you feel good and focus on pleasuring yourself. This kind of focus will actually make you feel aroused and more likely to have multiple orgasms.
Don’t forget Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises help you in keeping your pelvic muscles in shape. Usually after having an orgasm, the muscles seem to contract, but practicing these exercises daily will allow a continuous blood flow, thus, making them strong. If the muscles are strong, you can keep going even after an orgasm which is a requisite for attaining multiple orgasms.
Don’t allow the arousal level to fall to zero: It is only natural for you to slow down once you climax, but instead of completely stopping, try and put the focus back on stimulating your clitoris by engaging in oral sex or changing positions. If the embers are kept lit, you will experience another intense orgasm in sometime.
Focus on the stimulation spot: The stimulation spot varies from woman to woman. Some women feel aroused when their clitoris is stimulated whilst some feel hitting the G-spot turns them on. When you know what turns you on, maximise on the foreplay around that area using varied techniques. But after an orgasm, if the stimulation around one spot is maximum, move on to the other one. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Treating Phimosis for Healthy Penis Function
Intact men have a lot of advantages, most notably the increased sensitivity they enjoy. However, there are also some downsides to having a foreskin, and one of those is the possibility of phimosis. Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin is too tight to retract over the head of the penis. This can make masturbation or any other sexual activity painful; in some cases it becomes too painful to continue. Fortunately, there are treatments for this, and one of them includes a new regimen of penis care.
What is phimosis?
A man with phimosis might find that he can't retract the foreskin properly. This means as he gets an erection, the foreskin is too tight around the head. Trying to masturbate or have sex can force the foreskin a bit, which then leads to pain. Phimosis usually isn't spotted until a guy starts becoming sexually active and realizes that most activities hurt. In addition to the problem of painful activity, a foreskin that is too tight means a man can't retract it to clean properly underneath. This can lead to serious penis problems, including infections from accumulated oils and dead skin cells that wind up trapped under the foreskin.
Treatments for phimosis
Fortunately, there are many treatments that work for a guy who has phimosis. Most men want to keep their healthy penis intact and so don't want to go for circumcision as their only option. There are other ways to help the foreskin stretch and retract appropriately.
One of the most common ways is a home treatment. A man with phimosis can use heavy-duty moisturizers to soften the skin as much as possible, then gently pull it back and forth over the head. This gentle motion should be used at least once a day, every day, until the skin begins to move more freely. Though this might lead to some discomfort at first, there should be no pain - it is important for a man to stop the activity if he feels any pain.
This might work over a period of several weeks. However, if the foreskin doesn't stretch properly for retracting, it might be time for a man to consider other options. One of these is surgery. A full circumcision is possible, but depending upon his situation, a man might also be able to go through a partial circumcision. This consists of cuts at strategic areas so that the foreskin has more room to stretch.
Other things to keep in mind
When a man is working with his penis to stretch the foreskin, he should be very aware of the possibility of paraphimosis. This is a condition in which the foreskin does stretch enough to go over the head, but then gets stuck behind it. This condition is more likely in someone who has a tight foreskin, so those who are trying home treatment for phimosis are at greater risk. Paraphimosis is a medical emergency that requires a guy to get treatment immediately.
Assuming all is well, a man should take care to condition the skin every day. Stretching out the skin is hard work, and the penis should be rewarded with nutrients that keep it healthy. This can be found in a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Among the most important ingredients are Shea butter and vitamin E. Shea butter is a high-end emollient, and vitamin E is quite common as a skin hydrator. When these are used together, they create a moisture lock that keeps the skin's precious oils right where they belong - in the healthy penis skin. Other great options in a crème include vitamins A, B, C and D, as well as antioxidants and amino acids that help keep the skin as healthy as possible during the phimosis treatments.
Tips for Resurrecting Lost Penis Sensation
When a man begins to lose penis sensation, he very well might panic a bit. But it's important to remember two things: first, that loss of penis sensitivity happens more often with age, and second, that it can be reversed through careful attention to a few new penis care techniques. Here's what a man needs to know to get his mojo back.
Why does a guy lose penis sensation?
There can be many reasons why a man loses penis sensitivity. In most cases, the problem can be traced back to overhandling of the penis, especially during long masturbation sessions. Another reason could be the 'death grip,' or gripping the penis too tightly during masturbation, as well as forgoing lube when pleasuring. Either of these often bring about loss of penis sensation.
But in some cases, the reason can be attributed to the aging process. In fact, up to 90 percent of men report that over time, their penis isn't as sensitive as it once was. Many men look back at how sensitive they felt during their earlier years and realize that they have lost quite a bit of sensitivity as they have become older.
The good news is that there are remedies for both the problem of overhandling and the issues of age. A guy can try these great options:
1) Change up masturbation. Many guys get set in their ways and over time, they want to masturbate in only a certain way that they are sure will work for them. The problem is that they will wind up rubbing the same areas over and over again, which results in small callouses on the delicate penis skin. That results in a deadening of sensation in that area. By switching up the method a guy uses, he can preserve the sensation and explore new things at the same time.
2) Wear the right clothing. A guy should avoid tight, restrictive clothing. Wearing underwear that allows the penis to 'breathe' or even using wicking underwear that draw away moisture are all good bets. Never go commando, as the rub of trousers against the penis can quickly reduce sensation. A guy should always take the time to go without clothing, too - this 'airing out' of the penis can have many benefits not only for sensation, but for odor control and comfort as well.
3) Use lube when appropriate. Guys who like it dry might not have the best penis sensitivity. Reaching for ample amounts of lubrication during any sexual activity can help ensure that a guy keeps those all-important nerve endings as healthy as possible, so he can enjoy sex to the strongest measure possible.
4) Stay moisturized. Dry skin can be the bane of a man's penis sensation, especially if the problem is severe or is allowed to continue for a long period of time. The nerve endings in the penis can become damaged over time, resulting in a loss of penis sensitivity in such a way that he might not be able to regain it. Avoid this problem by using a good moisturizer, as well as a proper cleanser when in the shower. These two simple additions to a good penis care regimen can keep a man's penis in good shape.
Finally, a man can't go wrong with the use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) that is designed to help with penis sensation. Multiple ingredients promote sensitivity, including alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine, L-carnitine, and a host of vitamins. Combat dry skin through the addition of Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which can lock in moisture to help improve sensitivity and overall penis health. A great penis health crème can be used every day to help slowly regain the penis sensation a man thought was gone for good.