Hii, your complains are suggesting a diagnosis of seborrheic dermatitis. Please consult a dermatologist online by sending pictures or offline in person for proper diagnosis and management of your skin condition. Meanwhile, stop any oil application on your scalp as it may aggravate the skin issue.
MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology, Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Cetificate Course In Thyroid Disorders Management (CCMTD)
Mr. lybrate-user, thanks for the query.
Since you are already on metformin and have hba1c% 6.5%, means there is diabetes. As you have not provided any other information like weight, height, dietary pattern, extent of daily exercise, serum creatinine & urea, as well as lipid profile, there is no way to say anything further. Please come back with all the necessary details, then only I will be able to give any specific advice. Thanks.
Treatment depends on the severity. Don't worry. You are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing dandruff. Specific medicine available for good control. Treatment depends on the severity. Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MS Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Doctor, Haldwani
Hello, lybrate-user, treatment of avn is totally available in ayurved no need to surgery, we have treatment many patients like you, panchkarma virechan a has give best results in this problem, so consult me online or consult ayurvedic doctor in nasik, it will cured with natural remedies.
Hello dandruff cause itching.
Alopecia areata is the loss of hair in circular or oval patches from the scalp or elsewhere such as eyebrows, beard, etc. Cause - immune system mistakenly attacks own hair follicles. Homeopathic treatment effectively cure alopecia areata. Homoeopathy provide an effective and a permanent solution to this problem. Send pic of it.
You can consult me online for homoeopathic treatment without side effects.
diploma in medicine and surgery, Certificate in advance course on Homoeopathy
Homeopathy Doctor, Howrah
Yes its possible, you have to take exercise and walking more, have to take more vegetables and fruits, more grainy carbohydrates, control more sleeping, more eating. Avoid rich fatty oily spicy outside food, meditation may help a lot, wish you best.
Masters Of Science In Dietetics And Food Service Management Msc. (DFSM), Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Advanced Clinical Nutrition Program, Post Graduate Diploma In Clinical Nutrition And Dietetics PGD, Bachelors Degree In Applied Nutrition Bhsc
Hi, weight is a sum total of bone, water, muscle and fat. You need to gain muscle to get healthy have a well balanced diet. Eat 6-8 meals a day. Have carbohydrate and protein rich food combinations like banana or mango milkshake, mix nuts and dryfruit chikkis, soya or paneer veg rolls etc. Include high biological value proteins which are very well absorbed like- milk, curd, paneer, meat, fish, eggs etc .include essential fats like almonds, walnut, flaxseeds etc. Eat on waking up and do have a bed time meal like milk and light snack. Do not fast or overeat as this will not help.
6 helpful home remedies for blackhead/whiteheads removal
1. Toothpaste-- you just apply a thin layer of toothpaste on the affected area and leave it dry for 25 minutes, then rinse it. You are advised to do that every two days and maintain this work during two weeks.
2. Lemon-- To remove blackheads/ whiteheads on the nose with lemon, you can apply one of the three following methods:
You wash your face with lukewarm water before applying a mixture of one lemon juice with a little salt on the nose. Then, you leave it for 20 minutes before rinsing the face skin with lukewarm water.
You mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 3 tablespoons of yogurt, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Then, you stir the mixture to apply to the nose. After that, you wait 5 to 7 minutes before cleaning the face with water.
You blend lemon juice with cinnamon powder and apply them to the nose and keep it overnight.
3. Oatmeal-- you simply mix oatmeal and rose water to create the glutinous flour. You use the hands to spread it on the nose or the entire face. About 15 minutes later, you wash the face with water. You will feel that the skin in this area become smoother and brighter. You should apply this method several times a week to quickly remove blackheads.
4. Rice water-- you soak rice in fresh milk or cold water for 5 hours, then put it to the grinder and wait until the rice, water, and milk combine with each other to form a dense mixture which is then applied to the nose. When it becomes dry, you remove the mask from the nose and clean the nose with water.
5. Coriander-- To have a mask made from coriander, you need to pick a wisp of fresh coriander that is mixed with water to grind finely. Then, you blend this mixture with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and put it on the nose. After waiting 15 minutes, you clean the nose thoroughly. It is suggested to do that every day so that blackheads will be swept away.
Coriander juice is mixed with lemon juice in the same proportion. Then, you apply the solution to the nose or the affected skin. Then, you leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse the face thoroughly.
6. Honey-- The simplest way to treat blackheads is to gently rub the honey to the nose and the affected area. You leave it for about 15 minutes before cleaning the face with water. Another way is to blend 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of aloe vera juice to spread on the blackheads. 15 minutes later, you rinse with lukewarm water.