Tips to prevent asthma attack.
1. Say no to smoking – smoking affects the lungs severely, especially when you are going through the asthma trouble. In most of the asthma cases, the rate of wheezing or coughing steps up when the patient is exposed to a smoky environment. An asthma patient must not allow anyone to smoke around them or avoid places where he/she is prone to smoke. Not only the tobacco smoke but any kind of smoke inside the home must be removed using exhauster appliance.
2. Avoid stress – too much excitement also acts as a trigger to asthma attack. Try to remain in a balanced state. Accept all kinds of emotional stuff lightly. Find a workplace that offers you a serene atmosphere and a tolerable pressure of work. Avoid arguments with people.
3. Avoid extreme temperatures – try to make yourself comfortable in a normal temperature. Avoid excessively hot or chilled environment exposure. Keep the air condition temperature normal. Say goodbye to the humid environment. The fresh morning environment exposure is a good natural treatment for asthma.
4. Maintain cleanliness around – dust is the most trigger for asthma patients. Whether you are an asthma patient or not, you may be allergic to dust and find yourself in a terrible sneezing situation after the dust exposure. It is better to keep the household interiors clean. Maintain regular cleaning.
5. Remove damp inside home – damp also adds on to asthma attacks and you must have a dehumidifier in your home.
Be asthma-aware: stay close to nature.
1. Never stop your maintenance inhalers
2. Follow social distancing, hygiene practices
3. Include herbal kadha in your diet on daily basis.
Asthma is a severe respiratory disease, which occurs due to the inflammation of the airways of lungs. The airways of the lungs get swollen due to the inflammation, which cause production of mucus. Due to the effect of excessive mucus and swelling, the air path gets hindered. In such a condition, breathing becomes difficult and a wheezing sound appears at the time of breathing. Usually, the patient coughs very often.
These are the common symptoms of asthma:
Recommended homeopathic medicines
Homeopathy is the holistic way of treating asthma. It not only cuts down the inflammation, but also cures the cause of the inflammation. So, treating asthma with homeopathy is safe because the remedies are all natural. Homeopathic medicines do not produce any side effects. There are several homeopathic medicines which are used to treat mild or severe asthma. Here are the five best homeopathic remedies for asthma:
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
It isn’t definite as to what causes asthma in some and not in others, but a combination of genetic and environmental factors is a probable reason. Factors that trigger asthma is varied and is subjective. Some common causes of asthma include:
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which tries to ‘cure’ this disease, instead of trying to provide symptomatic relief. While dealing with a case of asthma, a homeopath not only records the symptoms of the disease but also studies the medical history, family history, physical and psychological characteristics of a person. This helps to find the cause, the precipitating factors, and the hereditary tendency, etc. Of special interest to a homeopath is the history of suppression of skin disease. Homeopaths believe that when there is a tendency or predisposition for a disease – it first manifests on the less vital organs, towards the periphery (like skin). If this manifestation is suppressed than the disease shifts inwards, towards the more vital organs (like lungs, heart, brain, etc).
The fact that in children asthma is often preceded by eczema is observed by the allopaths also. This fact is written in all their textbooks of medicine. They say that children often ‘move-out’ of eczema and ‘move-into’ asthma. But they are unable to make a correlation. Homeopaths believe that the suppression of eczema with topical preparations, does not cure the disease/sensitivity of the person, it merely drives it inwards.
Now after ascertaining the symptoms and the cause, the homeopath tries to find a medicine which matches the symptoms as well as the general characteristics of the person. The medicine so selected is administered to the patient.
When a right medicine is given, asthma disappears but old eczema or skin rash reappears for some time, before finally disappearing itself. This reappearance of old symptoms is seen as a reversal of the disease process and is considered a very good prognostic sign by homeopaths.
MEDICINES – There are lots of medicines in homeopathy for asthma symptoms and it is not possible to list them all here. Some of the common medicines are ars- alb, ipecac, Lachesis, pulsatilla, spongia, sulphur, Ignatia, antim-tart, Hepar-sulph, nat-sulph, tuberculum, etc. The selection of medicine varies from patient to patient. Therefore, it is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath for treating your individual case.
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding of how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).
The respiratory system, through which air enters the body, is prone to disorders, and most of them are infections. Micro-organisms thrive in the air around us and can gain easy access to the system through the air that we inhale. Therefore, respiratory issues are very common, but also not always a cause for concern. Most respiratory disorders would have common symptoms including coughing, chest pain, sputum production with varying features, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
Read on to know the symptoms of common respiratory disorders, so you are equipped to handle them.
Know that prolonged problems with respiratory tract require further investigation and should not be ignored as just another attack of cold and cough.
Before we get to learning whether homoeopathy is the best treatment for asthma, it is important that we learn what asthma is. Asthma is predominantly a condition that influences the functioning of your lung and affects its overall health. The major result of asthma in patients, adults and children are alike. Patients with asthma are stricken with attacks that cause breathing problem. Proper treatment and homoeopathic medication can cure asthma like you never had it before.
Homeopathic Treatment for Asthma:
Though there are a variety of medications and treatments that promise to help you deal with asthma, there is no certain treatment that helps in curing it for once and for all. Here is where homoeopathic treatment and homoeopathic specialists step in. Homeopathy is the only stream of medicine that is equipped to deal with asthma and cure it 100%. The recurrence of the attacks caused by Asthma can not only affect the general health of a patient but also affects the quality of life they lead. Sudden Asthma attacks can lead to some unfavourable situations, such as-
Research shows that Homeopathic treatment comes in as a relief or a preventing measure to all of these unfavourable occurrences caused by asthma.
Does Homeopathy Really Heal Asthma?
The following advantages of homoeopathic treatment help prove why homoeopathy is the best cure for asthma
According to years of research and treatment records, Homeopathy does help to heal asthma completely.
Medication and Treatment Extended by Homeopathy:
Homoeopathic medicines are all-natural and pose no side effects to any patients. Since there are a variety of asthmas, the medicines used to deal with each kind also vary. Again, there are a few homoeopathic medicines that are designed to treat and permanently heal one and all kinds of asthmas. There are some these medicines that are prescribed by some of the best Homoeopathic specialists to their patients with asthma.
Some of these homoeopathic medicines include
While these can be termed as some of the most widely accepted and prescribed homoeopathic medicines for Asthma, they are not the only ones. There are also other medicines that are put to use. The prescribed medicine can differ in accordance with the intensity and kind of asthma that an individual is dealing with. Here is where it becomes important to visit a specialist homoeopathic doctor and take his consultancy and not depend on own intuitions and preferences. Cure asthma permanently with homoeopathy.
Asthma is a chronic lung condition wherein the air passage gets blocked or constricted due to the production of extra mucus. It is an age-old condition which has been creating problems for people for a long time. Despite the seriousness of the condition, there are various myths people tend to believe about asthma. Here are a few myths about asthma and the usage of inhalers:
1. Regular usage of inhalers is addictive: This is a total myth. Using inhalers is not at all addictive, it is a necessity. Just because you use your inhaler regularly does not mean you are addicted to it. Just like brushing your teeth every day isn't an addiction, taking your daily medicine from an inhaler isn't addiction as well. Using an inhaler will just help you with your asthma condition.
2. Oral medicine gets better results than inhalers: Absolutely not. In fact, it is proven that inhalers give better results than oral medications. Oral medication takes longer to act during a sudden asthma attack while inhalers deliver the drug directly to the lungs.
3. Inhalers are meant for severe asthma cases: Well, this again is not true. Inhalers are used for treating asthma. Period. Asthma is a condition where your lungs inflame which is best cured with steroids, and the easiest way to have steroids administered to you is through the inhalation method. When you use the inhalers, the steroids are delivered directly to your lungs. They also have a minimum number of side effects when administered through inhalers.
4. Asthma is curable: You might tend to think that asthma can be cured with the help of proper medications. You might think that asthma is not a constant condition. But it is not what you think. The symptoms of asthma might not be present all the time but that doesn't mean you do not have asthma. Asthma is a long term condition where the airways swell up causing you to suffer from breathlessness. If you suddenly stop taking your daily medicines because the symptoms have not surfaced, then it will take you a long time before you will be able to totally recover from the next attack you suffer from.
If you have asthma, remember to take your medicines daily and timely.