Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Zhulphikar RupaniYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am having skin rashes all over my body like big thick and red patches and feeling itching from last three months. But it is not contuses 2 or 3 times in a week and only for 1 or 2 hour than go off itself. My age is 40 and my kft test is ok. Please help do I need to do any farther tests. Thanks.
I am getting pimples and black heads on my face and black spots how can I remove that all please give me some ointment name, than.
My aunt is vexed with small black spots round her neck and on face. She used some ayurvedic ingredients like turmeric, aloevera, lime juice, honey, mint juice and coriander juice. But there is is no improvement. Can you suggest me which type of medicine is suitable for removal of the sports. Thanks.
I have dark skin. Suggest me some creams or any facewash which will give glow to my dull skin? Please help me.
Vaginal fungal infection, otherwise called candidiasis, is a typical female condition. Fungal infections are brought on by the growth Candida. This growth is connected with extreme itching, swelling, and irritation. Every fungal infection is distinctive. Therefore, your doctor will recommend a treatment that is best for you. Medicines are by and large decided depending upon the seriousness of the infection.
A particular type of yeast called Candida albicans brings about most of the fungal infections. These fungal infections are effectively treatable. In case you are having repeating infections or issues disposing of an infection with ordinary treatment, then an alternate form of Candida may be the cause. A lab test can tell your doctor which sort of Candida you have. Here are a few ways with which you can deal with vaginal fungal infections:
For simple fungal infections, your specialist will mostly recommend the following treatment(s):
- A one to three-day application of an antifungal cream, balm or tablet Normal antifungal medicines is butoconazole (Gynazole), miconazole (Lotrimin), Monistat, and terconazole (Terazol). These medicines can be either prescribed or available over-the-counter.
- A solitary intake of oral medicine, for example, fluconazole (Diflucan).
- Women with simple fungal infections need to follow up with their specialist to make sure whether the medicine worked. A follow-up will likewise be important if your symptoms return within two months.
Certain types of Candida will not react to simple treatment and will require a more forceful strategy. In case you meet one of the following criteria, your specialist will more likely tell you that your fungal infection is an extreme one.
Conceivable medications for extreme or complicated vaginal fungal infections include:
- 14-day cream, balm, tablet, or suppository vaginal treatment
- A few measures of fluconazole (Diflucan)
- Long-term medicine of fluconazole (Diflucan) that is taken once a week for six weeks.
- Treatment of your sexual partner or use of condoms while having intercourse.
You can treat vaginal fungal infections with regular cures in case that you might want to abstain from taking physician-recommended medicine. These are some mainstream normal cures:
- Tea tree oil cream
- Garlic or boric acid vaginal balms
- Plain yoghurt taken orally or applied into the vagina
Here are some normal strategies for counteractive action:
- Abstain from wearing tight jeans, underwear, tights, or stockings
- Abstain from utilising female antiperspirant or antiperspirant tampons or cushions
- Try not to roam around in wet clothes, particularly swimsuits
- Eat an all around adjusted diet
- Eat yoghurt or eat foods with lactobacillus
- Wear soft clothing, for example, cotton, cloth, or silk
- Abstain from sitting in hot tubs
- Wash clothes in warm water
- Abstain from using hot water bags
- Throw away old underwear as often as possible
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!