Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. YogeshYour feedback matters!
Drinking complain in summer is necessary or without it we can drink milk. because I have heard that it will make the body hot in summers and cause nose bleeding.
Am 27years old man having problem in nose always sneezing, sinus. I already gone with 2 surgeries before still no improvement in that. I live in coalfield area dusty atmosphere doctors advice me to stay protected with dust I follow too but still same always my nose are blocks one open and closed, plsss suggest me some way.
I have been from sinusitis from 2 years and recently I'm diagnosed with enterocolitis so my Doctor taken blood and mantoux test result of mantoux test is +ve while ESR is 10 .so he writes for TB PLATINUM TEST. Symptoms I'm experienced currently are abdominal cramp around belly region, stools are diarrhoeal some times constipated, dehydration (severe) urine is clear but less frequently 2-3 times after drinking 5 ltr of water, always having a dry mouth, in morning at wake it is severe to dryness though I drink a glass or more water at night before sleeping, sweating very less until I do running or exercises mostly I have too because of my body clock and I think my body produces toxins very easily. recently I'm taking medicine 1) zenflox oz (ornidazole and ofloxin) 2) neostep 3) rifagut 4) folvite. Help me in this matter with detailed possibilities what it should going to be.
I want to keep my throat in good condition always because I am learning vocal music. What precautions to be done ? I have suffered from cough problem often.
I am 40 years old male. I suffer from allergy for the past 3 months. I sneeze continuously soon after get up from bed. What should I do?
I am having dizziness when moving sideways and downwards and also walking. I tested vemp hearing test for this. But the result shows normal but Dr. says BPVV ad for which he has prescribed Telma 80 AM for BP and also hid ride prolomate ad Ava's 10 for cholesterol but I have same problem in day today life now I suggested to take vertin 16 mg for giddiness let me know wheather it is curable and how long I will have take medicines, I felt side effect in my stomach please help me I am aged 65 years and weight 113 kg and sugar is 254 after food.
What precautions should I take for a throat infection. What medicine should I take for severe throat ache. Thank you in advance.
Hi, i'm 48 year old female. My throat is paining a lot and it's like a feeling that someone is pinching pins in my throat.Not able to breathe properly.Sneezing and coughing are at its peak level.It takes so much force to cough that my veins and nerves pain and I feel like vomiting. A little dust or a spicy smell makes me cough badly. Lungs pain a lot as the force while coughing is unbearable. I don't it's sinus problem or what. But it is from a couple of years and occurs twice every month. Please advice.
For the past 2 months I feel tired, headache, back pain, sore throat, eyes and nose irritation, eyes tired when I wake up even after 8+ hrs of sleep. I snore. I eat twice a day. No lunch just snack. Have acid reflux, liver pain (@ times) and post nasal drip. My blood tests (lft, CBC, lipid,vit b12, sugar,)r normal except a little high cholesterol, fatty liver (not yet cirrhosis) & abs. eosinophil count of 680. I am unable to get up and exercise. Feel headache, feverish and tired after having breakfast. Gets a little better as day progresses. My BM is sometimes loose and very dark and at times constipated. My appetite is normal and no vomiting/nausea. Please help.
precautionary measure for cold during summer, as I sweat very much during night, while fan is running all the night At the morning I always wake up with nose chock.
My question is from ENT Surgeon, I had my surgery of a right ear, as there was a fungal infection in my ear due to which some type of bone was damaged in my ear, that was replaced in a surgery. Its been 12 years till now, but as the time is increasing, my hearing power is getting lower of my right ear. Infact, now my hearing power is almost nil. What should I do? I am now afraid of going for surgery again. Is there any treatment, or some meditation, that can help me cure this problem?
Please suggest syrup for sore throat giving antibiotic to my son who is seven years old doctor suggested maxtra but not working much.
Sir I did not clean my ears for long time so there is a so. Much dust formed and also pain so the doctor told to put some drops but I carelessly left now a I want clean that ear what can I do sir?
I had conjunctivitis in one eye a 3-4 days ago along with mild tonsils. Today when I woke up, the conjunctivitis had spread to the other eye as well with heavy pain in my throat. Upon looking in the mirror, I realised that the uvula is heavily swollen and in fact, just exhaling normally in pushing the uvula out. This is extremely painful. I am guessing that the first conjunctivitis will end soon and the uvula might become less swollen. So how long goes it take for the uvula to return to normal after conjunctivitis ends?
I hear breathing sound in my right ear. Due to this I lose my confidence during speaking. Please suggest some remedies to overcome this problem.
There was ear pain and throat infection from past 3 days. Too much itching in that, nose, ear and eyes.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.