Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vrushali Sandeep Kalambe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vrushali Sandeep KalambeYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 63. I have psoriasis problem since 30 years and I am consuming tricort tablet from 20 years. Now I want to leave tricort as it is a kind of steroid. I have not had it for 3 months but now my bones are weakened and kidney is also not functioning properly. My appetite is reduced by considerable amount. My legs are always paining. Mostly I am weak and have to sleep whole day. Please how I can overcome this problem and lead a normal life and whom to consult.
Age: 3 years Weight: 13 kg Medical History: Underdeveloped thyroid gland at birth, on Thyronorm 100 mcg, current level of TSH is 2.59 12.5 mcg July 4th: c/o of left-sided abdominal pain (lasting for less than a minute) with diarrhea x 3 started on enterogermina respules and sure of 50 (Ofloxacin Oral Suspension) 7 ml b.i.d. Diarrhea subsided from next day July 11th: Developed fever of 101, 102 recorded at home (104 recorded at the clinic) started on Deploclave DS 3.5 ml b.i.d. And Meftagesic 6 hourly. Fever subsided from next day. Otherwise active & playful. During July 15th and 25th: Observed bouts of constipation, c/o of abdominal and rectal pain while relieving (3 to 4 times). July 25th: Developed fever 101 (recorded at home), 102 (recorded at the clinic). Observed throat congestion, suspected tonsillitis. Consulting doctor ordered CBP, CRP and CUE and suggested to continue Deploclave DS 3.5 ml b.i.d. And Meftagesic as needed. CRP was 30 and monocyte 8, RDW 14, absolute lymphocyte count 4300. CUE pending because of delay in collecting the urine. Based on the abnormal readings, consulting doctor suggested admission to treat elevated levels of CRP. Query: Seeking second opinion on further course of action.
I am experiencing fever and chills with extremely painful and swollen tonsils along with weakness. My airway is completely clean and no sign of cough at all. No rashes or headache as well. Have been taking paracetamol and Sumo for the past 2 days but the fever relapses after a few hours. Also been gargling with Betadine. Any guidance on the medication I should take?
I am 22 years male I have fatty stomach of 38 and my muscles are thin so when I go running my penis becomes numb and small. Is that any negative sign.
PRP Therapy: Hair loss treatment
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are:
- Simple, non surgical procedure
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 to 90 minutes
- Safe and reliable results
- Very quick recovery period.
- Beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- PRP therapy is used in hair restoration for natural looking results
- With a thin needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected into the scalp. Then the growth factors in your blood cells do their job and hair growth is naturally stimulated.
- PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. It is a state of the art, non surgical, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood.
- Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
- The cost of PRP hair treatment can be considerable, as more sessions may be needed to obtain the desired result.
- PRP is also being used in conjunction with some hair transplant procedures.
- At this time there is not yet clinical proof that it works, but the results are very promising.
Frequently asked questions about PRP hair treatment:
1. What are the risks?
There is no risk of an allergic reaction with PRP therapy because the enriched plasma has been produced from the patient’s own blood. A concentrated amount of white blood cells make up part of the PRP which are the body’s natural defenders against infections. Infections are therefore extremely rare.
2. How long does PRP treatment takes?
The actual procedure normally takes between 60 and 90 minutes, depending upon the area’s being treated.
3. Do I need to repeat this treatment?
Depending upon the patient’s individual needs and treatment plan, PRP treatment can be repeated until the desired result has been achieved. Our experience shows that regular PRP treatment every 1 to 2 months can be very beneficial.
The PRP Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy:
What is it and how does it work?
- The doctor takes a little blood which is then treated in a centrifuge so that only the enriched cells or platelets (PRP) remain.
- The PRP or highly concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma, including essential growth proteins, is injected into the scalp or areas to be treated using a special micro needle.
- It is possible to use PRP Hair Loss Therapy alone to promote hair growth or it can also be used in combination with hair transplant or restoration surgery.
PRP injection hair loss therapy
The PRP injection hair loss therapy is a very natural, innovative method of choice for quality hair restoration.