Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vispi N DriverYour feedback matters!
Hi there I need a suggestion regarding to my face, actually what's the problem I applied a cre named pandrom plus it has affected my face badly my face was turned black aT some parts can you suggesT me an Idea 2 recover.
I have a pimple type something on my penis for about 10-12 days it creates itching and pain also and it was increasing day by day. Please give me suggestions what should I do.
I have a small hole like pimple size behind the ear from my childhood in that waters r used to go n dirt r formed so what should I do. How to close that hole.
I want a fair skin my skin type is oily and there are so many pores on my face due to previous pimples and also have dark spots. Plzz suggest me proper face wash and face cream and shurb. I use skin lite cream at night but whenever I leave it applying on my face my skin get so much dark and tanned I looked so much ugly I want a fair and glowing skin plzz suggest me fast.
Dear doctor my mother is 36 year old and she losses hair fall too much that's also we have done many satisfied doctors in our city but no result is coming out so i request you to please give me the perfect and suitable traet plan so we can.......
I am a 27 year old and my left leg thigh is very thin, can you suggest me if plastic surgery can help me to transfer muscle from some part of the body to thigh.
How to get the white skin and my face has changed to black since 3 months and what I do sir. I want some medicines r some ideas. You should give some ideas. I hope to you and I am waiting for your reply soon.
I was fair and had bright skin tone when I was studying in college at coimbatore. But after shifting to chennai due to the water and climate changes the skin became dull and not fair how it was earlier. Is there any skin cream or other things that will bring back the fairness of the skin?
I have hair fall since 4-5 years. I have tried my best to control it, but failed. So, what is the best solution to prevent hair fall?
Hello 1 month ago I met with an accident. I have black spot on my cheek. And Red Spot on my forehead .Please let me know which precautions should I take.
I am 35 years old. I git dark circles in my under eyes. Plses suggest me some home treatments. My eyes looks very week nd also my face is very thin. Suggest some tips?
I am suffering for acne on my cheeks since 6 years, now I am thinking to get LED treatment for that. I would like to know how safe it is and what is the cost for full treatment.
I am having hair loss problem from last two months I can consult the doctor and I have used all type of tips of hair but its not clear so please suggested the solution.
I'm 28 years old and suffering with hair fall and having bald patch at back of head, Moreover same problem is also there with my brother of same age, My father is also Bald. Is it genetic problem or any other reason. Also advice the best possible way to overcome this problem? Is hair transplantation (also tentative cost & time period) is required or any medicine or home remedies will procure it?
Male 22, Having dandruff from last 2 year and it cause itch and hairfall Presently using olive oil So olive oil is better for me or not? Tell me medicine for the dandruff?
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.