Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas YadavYour feedback matters!
My age is 27. But due to depression. My brain feels tired. I couldn't able to concentrate on any thing. I also feel that my memory is also getting weaker day by day. What should I do. Pls. Help.
Most of us are used to sitting throughout the day, willingly or unwillingly due to work or otherwise. We spend more hours sitting, and most of our work is done in this position. The downsides of this are many, one of them being a stiff back which not only causes a lot of pain but also initiates many other health problems.
Train yourselves on these highly effective exercises which minimise the pain and keep your muscles active.
1. Back press: put towel on your back and press the towel with the back. Hold that position for 10 sec. Repeat 10 times. Do not hold your breath while applying pressure at the back.
2. Bridges: lie on the floor, bend your knees and secure your feet on the ground. Raise your hips upwards so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Release and go back to previous position.
3. Knee to chest exercise: just lie down on an exercise mat, bend your one knee while lying and try to touch that knee to the stomach. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat this with the other leg. Alternate the legs each time.
4. Bilateral knee to chest: bend both the knees while lying on bed. With support of your hands try bringing both bent knees to touch the stomach. Hold that position for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Static abdominal exercise: lying on your back, try to contract your stomach without holding your breath. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat the exercise for 7 or 10 times.
6. Knee to opposite chest: lying on your back, bend your knees. Try bringing one knee to opposite side of the chest and hold that position for 7 sec. Do this for 7 times and repeat the same for the other leg too.
7: leg swings: these are easy and fun. Stand by the wall, hold on to a rod or something similar to keep balance. Now with the leg that is not towards the wall, swing. Swing your leg from front to back, left to right. Do not be too quick, do this at a mediocre pace. Repeat with the other leg.
8: static glutei: lying on the stomach, squeeze your buttock and hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
1. Avoid bending instantly after or during the exercises. Incase you have to bend, first bend your knee then bend your back to pick up anything from ground.
2. While getting up from bed first turn to one side while lying, sideways then get up from bed slowly.
3. Apply hot pack in back whenever there is pain.
4. Try to sleep in hard part of mattress not in soft mattress.
Ayurveda believes that the beauty of the skin is linked to your overall health. You can have a glowing skin only when your heart and other organs are working properly. The glow comes from within rather than by applying lotions and artificial creams for fairness and flawlessness. It has to be kept in mind that the nutrients and the toxins produced in the body circulates within via the bloodstream. Toxins produced due to vata, pitta and kapha doshas or imbalances are circulated by the circulating rasa dhatu in the body. These hamper the beauty of your skin and overall personality. The toxins damage or destroy the cells in the organs. Therefore, you must start bringing balance to the doshas to get back your natural beauty. Remember, your skin is vulnerable to the imbalances in the doshas. Excess pitta can leave your skin looking dull, pigmented and lusterless. If your skin is oily and the pores are clogged, you might have excess Kapha.
Here are some tips for staying beautiful naturally by addressing the dosha imbalances and flushing your system on time:
- You must drink plenty of water to keep your system clean and free from accumulation of toxins. According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid-age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repairs. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis. It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage to skin cells.You must not eat too much of sweet stuffs as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh.
- Make sure that you go for excretion on regular basis and have a proper bowel movement without any problem. You can have a cup of lukewarm water regularly early in the morning empty stomach to have a better bowel movement.
- There are certain herbs like neem, manjistha, turmeric and tulsi, which enhance your skin quality and improve circulation. You can apply them as face-packs. It is also a good practice to undertake regular warm oil massage. It improves circulation and nourishes the skin to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.